Fifa 21 should give the oppurtunity to both players to skip celebrations and replays, #stayCalm

People celebrate just to make the opponent mad and get under his skin. This should not be the goal of a game.
people play 1k to 2k games and score 2 goals per game and loses a minute every time, it is at least 4 000 minutes celebrating and not playing a game, not to talk about the new PlayStation pro that have only FIFA on it becoming very noise for every celebration. if any player can skip that, it will be more fun and if there is a nice they can both watch if they want. people need to stay calm but you need to provide the tools for that, it is game to have fun not to break you TV and controller like thousands of people

Comments

  • Thorny
    1159 posts Professional
    Or just don’t play if you let in too many goals 🤗
  • Thorny wrote: »
    Or just don’t play if you let in too many goals 🤗

    funny, but actually I don't let many goals, but I started playing in 96, so opponent see each other and respect each other, but online games, people don't care if they ❤️❤️❤️❤️ off their opponent .
  • t14migit
    115 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    People celebrate just to make the opponent mad and get under his skin. This should not be the goal of a game.
    people play 1k to 2k games and score 2 goals per game and loses a minute every time, it is at least 4 000 minutes celebrating and not playing a game, not to talk about the new PlayStation pro that have only FIFA on it becoming very noise for every celebration. if any player can skip that, it will be more fun and if there is a nice they can both watch if they want. people need to stay calm but you need to provide the tools for that, it is game to have fun not to break you TV and controller like thousands of people

    Tbf I agree with this, if both players want to watch the replays then by all means, but if one of you or your opponent press skip it should skip the replays.
  • Jovand1988
    374 posts Sunday League Hero
    Celebrations can stay but replays should be skippable by either opponent.
    At the very least tone done the time from goal to kick off to 10secs.
  • shez82
    383 posts Sunday League Hero
    They tried to introduce this in Fifa 19 I think and removed it first patch. It should 100% be brought back, people that watch full replay and cut scene are the dregs of the community. Regrettably there are more of them than not
  • Chavez76
    6128 posts Big Money Move
    shez82 wrote: »
    They tried to introduce this in Fifa 19 I think and removed it first patch. It should 100% be brought back, people that watch full replay and cut scene are the dregs of the community. Regrettably there are more of them than not

    although I agreeI prefer not to have them in the game, but given that so many people watch them / celebrate, might it not be that it has a role in the game ?
    I dont like it, but still .. Or do you think everyone does it just to annoy (genioun question)
  • Kobayashi
    412 posts Sunday League Hero
    There should be a matchmaking criteria that allows all replays, intros, celebrations to skip, with only quick subs allowed and 1 X 30 mandatory second pause at the end of full time (if it's futchamps)
  • t14migit
    115 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Kobayashi wrote: »
    There should be a matchmaking criteria that allows all replays, intros, celebrations to skip, with only quick subs allowed and 1 X 30 mandatory second pause at the end of full time (if it's futchamps)

    Don’t agree only quick subs because of the simple reason it don’t come up with a LW for a ST. So in game if I want my 93 Rashford as a sub ST I’ll never be able to use him there because it’ll come up with actual ST on the bench
  • JGDC74
    55 posts Park Captain
    I really cannot see why people have a problem with this. Celebrations are part of football. Replays are part of football on TV.
    For me it's an opportunity for a few seconds rest and to have a quick drink.
    I don't do it to annoy people. I didn't even know it did until seeing comments on here and FUTbin. I think it's the same for most players. They cannot comprehend why something like this would upset people. I am not annoyed at all by people doing this, but I am annoyed by people who skip them.
    I'm not going to skip my replays just because the sweaty players don't like it!
    FFS they only last a few seconds, what is the problem? Chill out!
  • t14migit
    115 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    JGDC74 wrote: »
    I really cannot see why people have a problem with this. Celebrations are part of football. Replays are part of football on TV.
    For me it's an opportunity for a few seconds rest and to have a quick drink.
    I don't do it to annoy people. I didn't even know it did until seeing comments on here and FUTbin. I think it's the same for most players. They cannot comprehend why something like this would upset people. I am not annoyed at all by people doing this, but I am annoyed by people who skip them.
    I'm not going to skip my replays just because the sweaty players don't like it!
    FFS they only last a few seconds, what is the problem? Chill out!

    Okay, so the issue is what celebrations are used, shhing, dabbing etc. But we can’t ban those, so it makes sense to not want celebrations in the game. And the fact you say it’s only a few seconds shows how you value tome in game and life in general. The celebration with all replays is like 30 seconds, people who play 1000 plus games and average 3 goals ish a game ie 2-1,3-0 whatever the score may be, the time mounts up.
  • JGDC74
    55 posts Park Captain
    I see, but I still find it it odd that it upsets people so much.
    Personally I'm more offended by people doing the kick off glitch and putting a player in front of my defenders at goal kicks. I don't do either, I think it's disrespectful. Especially the kick off glitch. I actually think that EA put this in deliberately. It wasn't so bad in FIFA 19 but it's overpowered in this game. I have been robbed of many hard-fought wins because of this infuriating mechanic.
    But anyone doing either to me and I will shush and I will dab.
  • t14migit
    115 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    JGDC74 wrote: »
    I see, but I still find it it odd that it upsets people so much.
    Personally I'm more offended by people doing the kick off glitch and putting a player in front of my defenders at goal kicks. I don't do either, I think it's disrespectful. Especially the kick off glitch. I actually think that EA put this in deliberately. It wasn't so bad in FIFA 19 but it's overpowered in this game. I have been robbed of many hard-fought wins because of this infuriating mechanic.
    But anyone doing either to me and I will shush and I will dab.

    We can’t control a kick off glitch tho, that’s eas fault as the defender don’t wake tf up. We control celebrations and people deliberately use them to try and rial others up, in real life football, celebrations mean something to that specific player, not jsut to try and wind up the opposing team
  • JGDC74
    55 posts Park Captain
    t14migit wrote: »
    JGDC74 wrote: »
    I see, but I still find it it odd that it upsets people so much.
    Personally I'm more offended by people doing the kick off glitch and putting a player in front of my defenders at goal kicks. I don't do either, I think it's disrespectful. Especially the kick off glitch. I actually think that EA put this in deliberately. It wasn't so bad in FIFA 19 but it's overpowered in this game. I have been robbed of many hard-fought wins because of this infuriating mechanic.
    But anyone doing either to me and I will shush and I will dab.

    We can’t control a kick off glitch tho, that’s eas fault as the defender don’t wake tf up. We control celebrations and people deliberately use them to try and rial others up, in real life football, celebrations mean something to that specific player, not jsut to try and wind up the opposing team

    Yes, but it's these ❤️❤️❤️❤️ that deliberately try to dribble the ball through my defence from kickoff I don't respect because they are trying to cheat me. You do not have to do that. That's far more toxic than dabbing. When someone does that to me then winning the game is no longer important, only making sure they lose is. It happened to me a few weeks ago in WL. I was 0-8 at the time and needed a win. I took an early lead, and he immediately brought on that flashback Valbuena card which he used to dribble through my defence and score. I decided right then that if I took the lead again I would disconnect to guarantee him a loss. And that's exactly what happened. I wasn't going to give him the chance to do it again. I would have finished the match if he hadn't done that.

    But dabbing and shushing doesn't bother me at all as it's not affecting the game outcome. To me it's just an opportunity to have a drink and a biscuit.
  • t14migit
    115 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    JGDC74 wrote: »
    t14migit wrote: »
    JGDC74 wrote: »
    I see, but I still find it it odd that it upsets people so much.
    Personally I'm more offended by people doing the kick off glitch and putting a player in front of my defenders at goal kicks. I don't do either, I think it's disrespectful. Especially the kick off glitch. I actually think that EA put this in deliberately. It wasn't so bad in FIFA 19 but it's overpowered in this game. I have been robbed of many hard-fought wins because of this infuriating mechanic.
    But anyone doing either to me and I will shush and I will dab.

    We can’t control a kick off glitch tho, that’s eas fault as the defender don’t wake tf up. We control celebrations and people deliberately use them to try and rial others up, in real life football, celebrations mean something to that specific player, not jsut to try and wind up the opposing team

    Yes, but it's these ❤️❤️❤️❤️ that deliberately try to dribble the ball through my defence from kickoff I don't respect because they are trying to cheat me. You do not have to do that. That's far more toxic than dabbing. When someone does that to me then winning the game is no longer important, only making sure they lose is. It happened to me a few weeks ago in WL. I was 0-8 at the time and needed a win. I took an early lead, and he immediately brought on that flashback Valbuena card which he used to dribble through my defence and score. I decided right then that if I took the lead again I would disconnect to guarantee him a loss. And that's exactly what happened. I wasn't going to give him the chance to do it again. I would have finished the match if he hadn't done that.

    But dabbing and shushing doesn't bother me at all as it's not affecting the game outcome. To me it's just an opportunity to have a drink and a biscuit.

    It’s not more toxic bro, cause based on that logic shooting near post, the flip flap skill move is also toxic. It’s just a broken mechanic people use to get the best outcome for that opportunity. Shhing and dabbing simply wastes time and is known as toxic cause people shh or dab to try an rial people up. Simple
  • what3v3r
    514 posts An Exciting Prospect
    JGDC74 wrote: »
    I really cannot see why people have a problem with this. Celebrations are part of football. Replays are part of football on TV.
    For me it's an opportunity for a few seconds rest and to have a quick drink.
    I don't do it to annoy people. I didn't even know it did until seeing comments on here and FUTbin. I think it's the same for most players. They cannot comprehend why something like this would upset people. I am not annoyed at all by people doing this, but I am annoyed by people who skip them.
    I'm not going to skip my replays just because the sweaty players don't like it!
    FFS they only last a few seconds, what is the problem? Chill out!

    found the sipping guy
  • Stewuk73
    157 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I played a guy earlier. Who literally played 0 secs of the game. He just run towards the side line all the time. I completed various objectives within that game. Nicest guy I have played all year, couldn’t even message him to thank him as he had his messages turned off.

    Some hope in the community ! I think he just needed to play a game with Fernandes and four Portuguese players.

    #legend.
  • Dro_bro
    165 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Most people who shush probably don’t get many wins irl. Probably the same people who can’t make eye contact with anyone in public but they feel safe behind a tv... so Let the worthless people have their insults. At the end of the day they’re bragging about winning a broken game that is based predominantly off of luck. Lol Aand don’t get me started on the utter imbeciles who buy packs with FIFA points (real money), effectively enabling EA to continue Doing what they want. I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again. When you buy a pack you are saying,

    “Hey EA! I’m happy with the game as it
    Is. Please don’t change a thing.”

    Shushers and pack buyers should be forbidden to reproduce 🤷🏼‍♂️🤷🏼‍♂️. Although either of them prob haven’t been laid before anyways lol
Sign In or Register to comment.