The Squad Building Clanneges * I LOVE LEAGUE SBCS * Thread 🦖🏀🦎 ⛅ '>' 🤝

Comments

• don't know who but hope there are a couple of brazilians tomorrow
  • Campino
    29873 posts National Team Captain
    Nice sell off on some cards, don’t leave it too long gents if you’re buying players
  • RBailss
    14304 posts Has That Special Something
    First squad of Lucas done, should have him complete by Friday with my SBC speed :joy: . Gonna feel good to gut the club of useless fodder! Is this the last season btw & are we expecting something to replace icon swaps?
  • Ian_Ando08
    11494 posts Has That Special Something
    dont understand the whole SBC/Trading debate

just do both? i start off with trading and them sbcs/craft rest of the year.. but you could do both all year with little effort
  • Joestoe
    9730 posts League Winner
    edited June 1
    Lost ❤️❤️❤️❤️ 550k on 4 players since Saturday night. Drains my motivation like nothing else.

Cba to check the rest of my squad, will end up chronically depressed.
  • Campino
    Ian_Ando08 wrote: »
    dont understand the whole SBC/Trading debate

just do both? i start off with trading and them sbcs/craft rest of the year.. but you could do both all year with little effort

Multiple ways of making millions of coins, none are better than the others. It’s all personal preference
  • Pughy30
    28191 posts Player of the Year
    I've lost all motivation or league SBC grinding this year with how much it's been neutered, the pack rewards are shocking and the return is so much worse than last year it just feels like a waste of time
  • McRaven
    6355 posts Big Money Move
    Dybala ST + 95 Messi RW or Aubameyang ST + Saint Maximin RW?
  • RBailss
    Just sold a UCL Kverkvelia for 8k :joy:
  • Ian_Ando08
    @Campino agreed just do what makes you enjoy the game (if thats possible)
  • Realist
    3190 posts National Call-Up
    Bought a fresh PIM blanc for 630. Resisting all urges to get tots Messi now till Friday in the hope I can pick one fresh but it’s damn hard at the mo since he’s dropped over 300k
  • Campino
    Realist wrote: »
    Bought a fresh PIM blanc for 630. Resisting all urges to get tots Messi now till Friday in the hope I can pick one fresh but it’s damn hard at the mo since he’s dropped over 300k

I have my eye on that card, I’ve never owned a 99 messi
  • Realist
    Campino wrote: »

That’s literally the only reason I want him this year too lol
    I may go unassigned on rare golds to take the temptation away :lol:
  • Campino

I just need to decide on what team I’m after, he’s nicely in budget But for 2.1 mill the cards you can get nowdays are crackers
  • Realist

I just need to decide on what team I’m after, he’s nicely in budget But for 2.1 mill the cards you can get nowdays are crackers

Yeah I get that. It’s a lot of coin and I’m not sure whether coin to stat wise it’s worth it over his 97 or his 96 cards. For me tho he’s the final piece so to speak as I’m happy with the rest of my team but if you got options on what team to put together it may be worth spreading it around. The fact you can get Gomez and dybala and lautaro for c1.7m combined for example shows what value there is out there
  • Dan is Clutch
    29917 posts Player of the Year
    Pughy30 wrote: »
    I've lost all motivation or league SBC grinding this year with how much it's been neutered, the pack rewards are shocking and the return is so much worse than last year it just feels like a waste of time

I’m the same. I stopped doing them completely. I now only do the Copa SBC’s to get fodder to put into SBC’s.
  • RBailss
    Why are some of the packs tradable & some untradable for Lucas ffs :joy: completed one of the 89 squads for nothing & got Courtois back, very helpful
  • Campino

Yeah I get that. It’s a lot of coin and I’m not sure whether coin to stat wise it’s worth it over his 97 or his 96 cards. For me tho he’s the final piece so to speak as I’m happy with the rest of my team but if you got options on what team to put together it may be worth spreading it around. The fact you can get Gomez and dybala and lautaro for c1.7m combined for example shows what value there is out there

Yep, I just need to Be decisive and I’m far from it at present
  • Joestoe
    9730 posts League Winner
    Good morning fellow forum members.

• Realist

Yep, I just need to Be decisive and I’m far from it at present

I get you tho. There’s a lot of good cards out there at the mo. At least there’s no more tots cards coming out new to tempt you after Monday.....

....until futties when it’ll change up again!
  • Gyan_33
    41637 posts International Superstar
    Quite excited for LATAM as well as I don't have a ❤️❤️❤️❤️ clue which players will be in.
  • Humma78
    2565 posts Fans' Favourite
    I think that Lucas scored against me every time I faced him this WL. Worst thing was he didn't seem brilliant then just pops up with a goal or 2. It's tempting even for a Gooner.
  • McRaven
    6355 posts Big Money Move
    Prices have really dropped hard
  • Kieran1903
    4155 posts National Call-Up
    Gyan_33 wrote: »
    Quite excited for LATAM as well as I don't have a ❤️❤️❤️❤️ clue which players will be in.

Gabriel Barbosa will be one of them. Top scorer in both the Campeonato Brasileiro Série A & Copa Libertadores
  • Campino
    McRaven wrote: »

Nice ain’t it
  • LeonidasJB
    17934 posts World Class
    Ozz wrote: »
    btw this man is an absolute gem, played him ahead of PIM Nakata even though it means having more players on 8 chem.

EUXjJ3Z.gif

Stupid celebration!!
  • Kieran1903
    4155 posts National Call-Up
    edited June 1

200K loss on Teixeira since saturday after he refused to drop for 5 days :D not bothered though.

I think the majority are getting to the stage of giving up now though. entering the death stage of Fifa. Be interesting to see what EA do for the next season.

91 rated players for level 30? :trollface:
  • Campino
    Kieran1903 wrote: »

200K loss on Teixeira since saturday after he refused to drop for 5 days :D not bothered though.

I think the majority are getting to the stage of giving up now though. entering the death stage of Fifa. Be interesting to see what EA do for the next season.

91 rated players for level 30? :trollface:

Honestly it’s Best time of the year for Fifa this for me Apart from the start

The die hard mentality changes and it becomes a lot more fun from next weekend onwards
  • LeonidasJB
    17934 posts World Class
    Pughy30 wrote: »

It is nowhere near as good as last year..... unless you have that mod luck.
  • Ian_Ando08
    wont be playing much after next weekend more interested in COD tbh