Why during penalties...?

Ynwa0008
107 posts Has Potential To Be Special
During penalties first you press to determine the strength of the shot and the reticle gets bigger as in more strength but less accuracy until you stop pressing the button.

But why does SOMETIMES the reticle continues getting bigger after you stopped pressing the button and as your player runs to take the strike.

It doesn't happen always, but I've seen it happen many times in matches where the game conspires for my loss.

So, why does the reticle get bigger without me pressing nothing? is it rigged or what?

Missed many penalties in tight matches due to this bs

Comments

• Nodge86
    2358 posts Fans' Favourite
    It gets bigger if you keep moving the direction indicator
  • TDOF
    3073 posts National Call-Up
    depends on the penalty takers penalty stat, if they got 99 the circle will remain the size of the original almost all the time (unless you max power)
  • ArsleWenger
    418 posts Sunday League Hero
    It gets bigger if you move it the slightest while your player is running up to take the shot aswell. If thats what you meant!
  • Ynwa0008
    It gets bigger if you move it the slightest while your player is running up to take the shot aswell. If thats what you meant!

But then, why doesn't it happens always?

I always move the indicator while the player is running since if I move it before the other player will know where will I shoot because the face of the penalty taker moves to that direction...

I always do it like this, and at this point of the game I always have someone with 95-99 stat in penalties, but sometimes I barely move the thing and it gets huge and sometimes it works well
  • ArsleWenger
    418 posts Sunday League Hero
    Ynwa0008 wrote: »

But then, why doesn't it happens always?

I always move the indicator while the player is running since if I move it before the other player will know where will I shoot because the face of the penalty taker moves to that direction...

I always do it like this, and at this point of the game I always have someone with 95-99 stat in penalties, but sometimes I barely move the thing and it gets huge and sometimes it works well

Well thats a mystery I cant explain sir. My circle gets 4x bigger if I even move it 1 inch during the run up
  • Delvinho
    2138 posts Fans' Favourite
    I’d imagine Composure and the Penalty stat has something to do with it
  • Ynwa0008
    Do you guys aim before the player runs (and if so what do you do with the pk taker looking at that direction?) or during the run?
  • Ynwa0008
    Delvinho wrote: »
    I’d imagine Composure and the Penalty stat has something to do with it

Yeah man, cuz in this game stats are so consistent and reliable

Of course I don't expect accuracy taking the penalty with Eric ❤️❤️❤️❤️

But as I said I always take penalties with 95-99 penalty stat, and high composure
  • Giggs11
    566 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Ynwa0008 wrote: »
    Do you guys aim before the player runs (and if so what do you do with the pk taker looking at that direction?) or during the run?

I’m interested to see what people do with this as well. Don’t understand why Fifa make the player look the direction you’re aiming before taking the run up any way.
  • Moe_86
    1599 posts Play-Off Hero
    For the game that’s ends with penalties, the game should give the win for both teams . we lose penalties because we are not allowed to pick the penalties taker