Mystery celebration

JV24601
1004 posts Professional
So an opponent celebrated today with an insane dance that I could only describe as looking like a monster and mimicking eating something. Can’t find reference to it anywhere.
Any ideas??

Comments

  • Delvinho
    2138 posts Fans' Favourite
    Zombie Celebration?
  • Seanregal
    1336 posts Professional
    edited June 1
    T-rex celeb?
  • ArsleWenger
    418 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited June 1
    A guy celebrated with doing a thumbs up in slow-mo while giving me a creepy look (Ian Wrights mustache didnt make me so confortable aswell) yesterday. That was a new one for me
  • JV24601
    1004 posts Professional
    Seanregal wrote: »
    T-rex celeb?

    Cheers, that’s the one. Just googled there. Hate celebrations normally but even though I was getting well beat I must admit it made me chuckle
    A guy celebrated with doing a thumbs up in slow-mo while giving me a creepy look (Ian Wrights mustache didnt make me so confortable aswell) yesterday. That was a new one for me

    That’s an objective at the moment to unlock it
  • Seanregal
    1336 posts Professional
    JV24601 wrote: »
    Seanregal wrote: »
    T-rex celeb?

    Cheers, that’s the one. Just googled there. Hate celebrations normally but even though I was getting well beat I must admit it made me chuckle
    A guy celebrated with doing a thumbs up in slow-mo while giving me a creepy look (Ian Wrights mustache didnt make me so confortable aswell) yesterday. That was a new one for me

    That’s an objective at the moment to unlock it

    Yeah as celebs go it is one of the better ones. While on the subject does anyone know how to do the prancing bird one, can't find that one anywhere, always makes me smile :D
    Cue the r1 and l1 joke.
  • Jovand1988
    374 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited June 1
    I want the Eric Cantona celebration back the peacock
    When you score a goal after 3 rebounds and a defender falling over you can just stand there in awe blinded by your awesomeness.
  • Retropoe82
    1386 posts Play-Off Hero
    Jovand1988 wrote: »
    I want the Eric Canton celebration back the peacock
    When you score a goal after 3 rebounds and a defender falling over you can just stand there in awe blinded by your awesomeness.

    The iconic stop an smulder, the f.a cup one was the best
  • JV24601
    1004 posts Professional
    Seanregal wrote: »
    JV24601 wrote: »
    Seanregal wrote: »
    T-rex celeb?

    Cheers, that’s the one. Just googled there. Hate celebrations normally but even though I was getting well beat I must admit it made me chuckle
    A guy celebrated with doing a thumbs up in slow-mo while giving me a creepy look (Ian Wrights mustache didnt make me so confortable aswell) yesterday. That was a new one for me

    That’s an objective at the moment to unlock it

    Yeah as celebs go it is one of the better ones. While on the subject does anyone know how to do the prancing bird one, can't find that one anywhere, always makes me smile :D
    Cue the r1 and l1 joke.

    PS4 - hold r1 and press square

    XBox - hold rb and press x
  • NornIron
    13871 posts Has That Special Something
    edited June 1
    Talking about celebrations whats the one that takes ages ''lies down feet up''

    And see the next person that does it against me for a ****** tap in >:)
  • JV24601
    1004 posts Professional
    NornIron wrote: »
    Talking about celebrations whats the one that takes ages ''lies down feet up''

    And see the next person that does it against me for a ****** tap in >:)

    That’s another objective in this round of season objectives too I think. Lays the imaginary mat out and chills out
  • Neil_14
    840 posts Semi-Pro
    Relaxation, bit of a ❤️❤️❤️❤️ take one that though...
    T-Rex is the best.
Sign In or Register to comment.