Comments

• gorillabear
    1018 posts Professional
    14-12. Going to give the last 4 a go later but the odds are not in my favor
  • Dmb75
    718 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Hammer316 wrote: »
    Turkey_man wrote: »
    20-5 now. Never got Elite before so definitely going to go for it.

Wish me luck!

GL dude!

This has been one of the worst WL for me, everyone is playing such desperate tactics. I've got 6 games left to get one more win for gold 2 and it feels like such a chore.

Every game is a war of attrition. Never had so many 1-0 score lines.
  • garmak
    254 posts Sunday League Hero
    I have 7 or 8 wins. My opponent has 9 or 10. Intangibles have 6 or 7.
  • ArsleWenger
    418 posts Sunday League Hero
    15-4, unplayable this weekend. Dont know if its my connection or what. 2 dc’s
  • PiotrLolo
    2258 posts Fans' Favourite
    15-14

My worst and my last WL. ❤️❤️❤️❤️ you EA. I didn't face so much BS in any WL till now.
  • Ballist1x
    3838 posts National Call-Up
    Some of the goals I conceded ... one game I was 4-0 up and the guy gets 1 lucky rebound goal back.

So I take kicmmoff and pass back to my defender. While I'm looking for a pass another of my players runs into my guy with the ball, their player runs in and scores...4-2 lol
  • Hrh1995
    1314 posts Professional
    On 13 wins what time does it end in the uk? This will decide if I can be asked to get the last win
  • RAppel
    7 posts Ball Boy
    0 in 12. Thought I at least could get 1 one win in 12, but alas. Missing out on ... Silver III. YAY!
  • Edge01
    80 posts Park Captain
    Conceded so many last minute goals with the player doing a ball roll which seems to really baffle my keeper. Also probably appropriate with it being Ligue one that 80 percent have played with 4-2-3-1.
  • deelio
    583 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Delayed slow gameplay even when it says 14 ping. Players can't even take a touch. Standard
  • Turkey_man
    489 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Hammer316 wrote: »
    Turkey_man wrote: »
    20-5 now. Never got Elite before so definitely going to go for it.

Wish me luck!

GL dude!

This has been one of the worst WL for me, everyone is playing such desperate tactics. I've got 6 games left to get one more win for gold 2 and it feels like such a chore.

Thanks mate.

Didn't make it. 22 wins definitely could have won a couple of them last games as well. Slim margins when playing against boring 4-2-3-1 drag back sheep.

If I didn't get a disconnect loss I might have made Elite this weekend.
  • mhh1981
    3525 posts National Call-Up
    Found this WL easier than last 4wks. Left it at 14-7. Couldn’t be bothered playing anymore. Found gameplay pretty good this week which was surprising!
  • GTaylor
    813 posts Semi-Pro
    GTaylor wrote: »
    GTaylor wrote: »
    Started well, 4-1, struggled to 6-4, fell away to 6-10, recovered to 8-10. The quest for a 5th consecutive Totssf Gold 3 continues.

Moved onto 11-11 only defeat of that spell was me winning 4-2 with 4 minutes of extra time to go, get kicked off the servers, no problem with WiFi and logged straight back in, no gameplay issues either. Shame. 8 games to get 3 wins 👍

Made G3 (the aim) this morning going to 14-13. Just popped on now and thought I'd see what rivals objective to do. Opted for a WL game instead and won. Played the next one and was outplayed but hung on to penalties, saved his final penalty that would have won him the game and eventually triumphed well into sudden death. Played my final game and forced a rage quit at 2-0. Hello G2. 👍
  • CosmicFuzz
    839 posts Semi-Pro
    Decided to play again this evening and finished 14-13. I gifted the final 3 games
  • GoalGiant
    1804 posts Play-Off Hero
    Played all 30 and got silver 3.

Last year I was hitting gold 3/2 regularly.

This years destroyed my mental health. I can’t do it anymore. The toxicity and nature of the game really puts me, and others, in bad places.

I’m making a positive life decision to stop playing online games of fifa, because my tolerance is running low.
  • spy
    1453 posts Play-Off Hero
    17-11 - only my second g2 this season. Decided to actually spend some of my coins improving my team so bought FB Griezmann to play alongside TOTSSF Benzema who I bought for the last few games last week and also got storyline Umttiti and icon swap Maldini to replace NIF Ramos and scream Pique. The changes seemed to make a real difference. Benzema is now on 48 goals and 42 assists from 49 games and Griezmann 32 goals and 24 assists in 30!
  • futaddict79
    1944 posts Fans' Favourite
    Finished 13-17 the amount of try hards on tonight was unreal, felt like I was being matched up against elite players constantly

Had Toty kante and bakayoko in midfield, tempted to ditch the par of them, only reason I managed silver 1 was neymar.

Maybe my team rating was too high....
  • v4vendetta1978
    3229 posts National Call-Up
    G2 on my last game 3-4 to 10-6 to 10-9 17-13 had a couple of good runs going this weekend normally WLWLWL all the way, kamada n johnathan Both worth the coins
  • Burchy
    1186 posts Professional
    Finished G2 with 3 games spare. For once I just hope to pull a decent player come Thursday
  • ArsleWenger
    418 posts Sunday League Hero
    15-4, unplayable this weekend. Dont know if its my connection or what. 2 dc’s

As I’m of to work tomorrow I’m staying at 17-5
  • NinthFall
    1945 posts Fans' Favourite
    Finished 16-14. Decent for me, had 3 games to clinch g2 for the first time ever but I was missing sitters in the end. Also went 1-7 at the start, reckon I was too drunk 😅
  • JPRM71
    3353 posts National Call-Up
    14-15 G3, happy with that, wow the gameplay this weekend was horrid. Bring on Red Ben Yedder 🔥
  • Amargaladaster26
    9864 posts Has That Special Something
    edited June 1
    Had this great game earlier, but finished 17-4, cba to get mad about it or try more.

bc8b8453408ac297088d8e3f27d5329b.png
  • Homelycurve
    149 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Anyone know how to get your keeper to make a save?
  • Nickthegreek20
    91 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    G2 with a game to spare. First time since Community TOTSSF. Very happy to get there in Ligue 1 week but dreaming if I think Neymar, Mbappe or Ben Yedder are popping up!
  • PlayerSayers
    559 posts An Exciting Prospect
    9-3 yesterday... just played my fist game today AND disconnect lose 😡😡😡😡
  • TW1103
    3079 posts National Call-Up
    Hit 14-6 at one point. Currently 14-10.
  • Hristanya
    503 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Elite this weekend but some games were shocking to play in..
  • Jax_Of_Knaves
    26 posts Last Pick at the Park
    21-9

Friday 3-0
    Saturday 6-1
    Sunday 12-8
  • AngryAlec
    3 posts Ball Boy
    Feels absolutely disgusting this week. Games are. Landslide either side, I'm either getting slapped and shushed go high hell or I'm running over my opponent and I feel bad for them cause I know the feeling.

Currently 11-9 don't think I've had one good competitive game so far. Stopping at 14. Built a quick all gold team too as all these Tots card don't make a difference.

I'm more worried seeing an all gold team that TOTS cards these days 😆

I totally agree with what u are saying here its like ea have messed something up and all the cards are playing to their base stats or something.