What's your WL goal this weekend?

Comments

• GoalGiant
    1804 posts Play-Off Hero
    My goals to not destroy my console, controller, my happiness, my mental health.

15 losses in a row and I’ve had enough. If anyone fancies losing with a stacked team hit me up.
  • WarrenBarton
    10986 posts Has That Special Something
    G2
    RayS wrote: »
    I'm doing G3 for the MLS picks

giphy-4.gif

You need a beard and a long skateboard broski

Found this one in the back. Anyone else wanna hop on?

giphy-3.gif
    Was that from one of the ❤️❤️❤️❤️ movies 😂? Certainly looks familiar lol
  • WarrenBarton
    G2
    Won’t let me post Jack a s s ffs , I mean really EA 🙄
  • RayS
    37127 posts World Cup Winner
    G3

Was confused there for a sec :D

Gotta look out for the kiddos
  • WarrenBarton
    G2

Was confused there for a sec :D

Gotta look out for the kiddos

Yeah ❤️❤️❤️❤️, apologies if I’ve damaged any kids with my talk
  • Gromit
    4865 posts Big Money Move
    S1
    Played 10 games, but really didn't want to. The sun is shining the game is awful, it really ain't worth it. If I get time I'll get a few more games in but I've reached the point where its not worth the effort. So if I don't, no sweat.
  • JPRM71
    3713 posts National Call-Up
    G3
    With the gameplay as bad as it is I’ll struggle to get 15 wins like I did last week. Just need a 3 hour window of good servers if I’m gonna hit G3
  • JohnDoe
    12175 posts Has That Special Something
    T100
    Never settle.
  • WarrenBarton
    G2
    JPRM71 wrote: »
    With the gameplay as bad as it is I’ll struggle to get 15 wins like I did last week. Just need a 3 hour window of good servers if I’m gonna hit G3

I’ve got great news for you bro, you only need 14 for g3
  • WarrenBarton
    G2
    JohnDoe wrote: »
    Never settle.

GL 🤞
  • JohnDoe
    T100
    Never settle.

GL 🤞

The phrase “it’s just a game” is such a weak mindset. You are ok with what happened, losing, imperfection of a craft. When you stop getting angry after losing, you’ve lost twice.

There’s always something to learn, and always room for improvement, never settle.
  • WarrenBarton
    G2
    Never settle.

GL 🤞

The phrase “it’s just a game” is such a weak mindset. You are ok with what happened, losing, imperfection of a craft. When you stop getting angry after losing, you’ve lost twice.

There’s always something to learn, and always room for improvement, never settle.

Who’s quote’s that, Michael Jordon?
  • JohnDoe
    T100
    Never settle.

GL 🤞

Very close. Ninja, the wise Fortnite streamer, tweeted that.
  • WarrenBarton
    G2
    Never settle.

GL 🤞

😂
  • truegunn3r
    13035 posts World Class
    edited May 2020
    G3
    Those who are not bothered to do so will need to sweat it out hard on DR to gain enough FUT Champ points for next weekend qualification because it’s Ultimate TOTSSF.
  • truegunn3r
    13035 posts World Class
    edited May 2020
    G3
    Play enough to get 2000xp as it’s Ultimate TOTSSF next weekend. Can’t wait to pack TOTSSF Alisson and Oblak
  • DannySTFC
    9660 posts League Winner
    G2
    truegunn3r wrote: »
    Play enough to get 2000xp as it’s Ultimate TOTSSF next weekend. Can’t wait to pack TOTSSF Alisson and Oblak

Isn’t 2000xp 11 wins, S1?

Anyway, been getting G2 comfortably for the last few weeks including a couple G1 finishes, but somehow 6-5 so far this weekend. Usually after 11 games I’d be looking at about 8-3, so I’m up against it now, been frustrating tonight dominating possession and constantly getting caught on the break. Changed up my team 2-3 times already.
  • RayS
    G3
    DannySTFC wrote: »
    truegunn3r wrote: »

Isn’t 2000xp 11 wins, S1?

Anyway, been getting G2 comfortably for the last few weeks including a couple G1 finishes, but somehow 6-5 so far this weekend. Usually after 11 games I’d be looking at about 8-3, so I’m up against it now, been frustrating tonight dominating possession and constantly getting caught on the break. Changed up my team 2-3 times already.

Yep.

Yeah one of my losses was like that. Outshot the guy 3x and had 60%+ possession. Tied 3-3 and lost on penalties.
  • Retro1989
    7484 posts League Winner
    S1
    This is my first WL in 4 months so S1 will do considering everyone has TOTS while i'm still using Futmas cards :D
  • WLB_SENA
    450 posts Sunday League Hero
    E3
    I always hope for E3, 8-1 atm, but I always just start a losing streak once I reach 14 wins
  • Hammer316
    4076 posts National Call-Up
    E3
    Elite would be nice but delay is pretty bad tonight, currently 2-0.
  • RayS
    G3
    Retro1989 wrote: »
    This is my first WL in 4 months so S1 will do considering everyone has TOTS while i'm still using Futmas cards :D

giphy-4.gif
  • kraid
    7637 posts League Winner
    E3
    Can I change my aim? Turns out changing buttons is really really hard to adjust to. It’s completely changed the way I play because I have to think for a second before everything I do. Already lost one and I’m only 6 games in. Think I’ll be happy with g1 unless something clicks tomorrow
  • RayS
    G3
    kraid wrote: »
    Can I change my aim? Turns out changing buttons is really really hard to adjust to. It’s completely changed the way I play because I have to think for a second before everything I do. Already lost one and I’m only 6 games in. Think I’ll be happy with g1 unless something clicks tomorrow

Why u be changing buttons?
  • Zalisis
    630 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Not bothering playing 🤩
    I've tortured myself aiming for Gold 1 three out of the last four weeks. I've got junk picks (highlights being Cuadrado and Cazorla). Should I put myself through it again for a Savanier and Abdelhameid?

This week?

I'm going to enjoy sitting in the garden while the weather is amazing, getting a tan and drinking a few beers.

Think I've won this weekend!
  • TW1103
    4518 posts National Call-Up
    G2
    Gonna say G2, but I may not play at all. My girlfriend has moved households during lockdown, so she moved in with me yesterday for now... So I may not even play at all!
  • Mackie17
    8565 posts League Winner
    G3
    G3 I'll gift the rest of the games tho it's usually only 2-3 😂
  • Rajarshi_CFC
    908 posts Professional
    G2
    17-8 now, not sure if I should continue or stop
  • Mackie17
    8565 posts League Winner
    G3
    Never settle.

GL 🤞

Lmao
  • iggypop
    966 posts Semi-Pro
    My goal was to hit minimum 11 wins, I only managed 6! I quit out of a lot, the standard was ridiculous, Im easily the best player out of all my friends but champs just feels impossible! I've now deleted my club to syo my mind feeling focused on silly things such as sbcs n other meaningless rubbish, roll on the last of us part 2