Totssf hulk good?

MrMTFC
853 posts Semi-Pro
I liked his scream card but was always a bit too clunky felt like he should be better, now he has a top card is he worth it?

I'd have to sell my pim Sanchez, re jig my team a little and play a couple on 7 chem to play him (in game) at probably cam or lw

Comments

• JohnDoe
    12137 posts Has That Special Something
    TOTSSF Hulk bad
  • GTaylor
    813 posts Semi-Pro
    Picked him up this morning for 320k Xbox and he's scored 8 in 4 div rivals game up front. Enjoying him so far. No chem style applied to date.
  • Arsenalman
    1179 posts Professional
    GTaylor wrote: »
    Picked him up this morning for 320k Xbox and he's scored 8 in 4 div rivals game up front. Enjoying him so far. No chem style applied to date.

How does he feel on the ball?
  • GTaylor
    813 posts Semi-Pro
    Arsenalman wrote: »
    GTaylor wrote: »

How does he feel on the ball?

Felt really good to be honest. With Hulk it's all about his insane shot and strength though isn't it. He's an unusual card for a wide man and doesn't fit the meta but enjoying him so far.
  • AHL
    167 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I was lucky to get him in reds (to make you feel better I got some 88 Erd too and packed the same player in the SBC). He’s pretty clunky but at the same time fun and can shield off opponents effectively. His free kicks are amazing - I scored 2/3 chances.
  • O_Tse_Go
    77 posts Park Captain
    Guilherme is almost the same type, but a lot more agile and the price is 1/3
  • Gloria_ou_Morte
    387 posts Sunday League Hero
    At this point there are so many nice cheap wingers and close to the same performance.

LMAO when I see guys trying to justify some overpriced players, and Hulk is an example of that.

And why bother? This year in Fifa 20 all you need is very cheap gold players, if you apply the hack/cheat custom tactics everyone is using, they all transform into 99 rated players.

When at kick off all your defending team freezes and let's any dribbling guy easily walk to goal and score, it says everything about this game.