Is it EA servers or is it a cheater

Ballerson
586 posts An Exciting Prospect
I played a guy on xbox rivals as I was doing objectives for the fodder.

Dude has a horrible squad, maybe 70 chem, maybe 68 skill.

The guy killed me — 4 0...he had Pere Pons 66 pace/agility 67 agility running circles around my 90s rated squad all game — no drain like all 99 stats, he had cbs of carlos hernandez 49 pace. Sun 69 pace 67 defense...incould go on...his ai had his team blazing around mine..i was laughing and woulda just quit but wanted to copy his squad and username so I could report him for cheating...

It was unreal the advantage in speed, tackling etc ... How do people get away with this on a console as it was on Xbox.

I reported him for cheating — his team was wearing a jersey that is very near the ea servers as described in the pitch notes....

I don’t get how he can cheat like this or how dismal eas platform must be to allow this...

Comments

• Or u just lost ffs
  • kraid
    5362 posts Big Money Move
    Ballerson wrote: »

The guy killed me — 4 0...he had Pere Pons 66 pace/agility 67 agility running circles around my 90s rated squad all game — no drain like all 99 stats, he had cbs of carlos hernandez 49 pace. Sun 69 pace 67 defense...incould go on...his ai had his team blazing around mine..i was laughing and woulda just quit but wanted to copy his squad and username so I could report him for cheating...

It was unreal the advantage in speed, tackling etc ... How do people get away with this on a console as it was on Xbox.

I reported him for cheating — his team was wearing a jersey that is very near the ea servers as described in the pitch notes....

I don’t get how he can cheat like this or how dismal eas platform must be to allow this...

No you’re just awful bro 😂
  • Blackpoolmonster
    4399 posts National Call-Up

You've just reported someone for slapping you with a trash team.

Sound.
  • Ballerson

You've just reported someone for slapping you with a trash team.

Sound.

Definitely. No physical way players w that pace and agility are within a meter of my team. 100% stand by it.

expected more than “git better” from this community, but I guess you do the flute celebration when you score huh?

• Kobayashi
    454 posts Sunday League Hero
    Lag compensation, probably playing against someone on poor WiFi / 4G hotspot, makes no difference what your ping says without knowing opponents ping, 5 games on 4G hotspot will use about 60-70mb, give it a try and you will know why
  • garmak
    264 posts Sunday League Hero
    Kobayashi wrote: »
    Lag compensation, probably playing against someone on poor WiFi / 4G hotspot, makes no difference what your ping says without knowing opponents ping, 5 games on 4G hotspot will use about 60-70mb, give it a try and you will know why

Think it's this as well. No reason some squads with average players can do this. We all know when the other person is better. Many of us see exactly what he's described to various degrees.
  • Ballerson
    garmak wrote: »
    Kobayashi wrote: »

Think it's this as well. No reason some squads with average players can do this. We all know when the other person is better. Many of us see exactly what he's described to various degrees.

Thanks....if I understood it correctly the recent Pitch notes said their game centers supposedly address this issue — but I doubt it... I think the guy was intentionally baiting with his connection and I’d bet there’s a stack of complaints against the guy —

Just for the record, I am an average FIFA player but I am around the real game enough to know a little bit more than a neophyte... I play this game for fun and some healthy competition is enjoyable win or lose.

I’ll likely never make it to Elite in wl, would have to significantly improve to Do so & its not really my goal.
  • DesiKRew
    214 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Happens with me all the time.. If I come up against someone who has a account registered after Jan 2020
  • Jrmcsorley85
    755 posts Semi-Pro
    DesiKRew wrote: »
    Happens with me all the time.. If I come up against someone who has a account registered after Jan 2020

A quit on god squads created this year lol..