Bad shoes for tots Kimmich and tots Robertson

Mdewc
285 posts Sunday League Hero
When will ea repair/patch this problem?

Comments

• YB_11_
    372 posts Sunday League Hero
    I hope so, because there are a lot of other player with fake boots like Verratti etc.
  • SomeNextGuy
    4785 posts Big Money Move
    What they wearing? Stilettos?
  • RileyD
    1854 posts Fans' Favourite
    Lockdown means some people have way too much time on their hands!
  • Glass0nion
    4156 posts National Call-Up
    They cant fix headers or even put out a decent player sbc
  • ILevis
    1301 posts Professional
    Same for Lautaro Martinez. I used him earlier this year and he had some nice looking lime-coloured shoes. Bought him again last week and suddenly he is running around with those ugly black-yellow ones.

I know its a weird thing to complain about, but it really bothers me more than it should
  • Stevo_CT
    3397 posts National Call-Up
    Yeah, let's pray and hope for EA to fix player shoe colours, forget about the other "less urgent" things that require more immediate and urgent attention.

• A5B
    3222 posts National Call-Up
    Yeah, let's pray and hope for EA to fix player shoe colours, forget about the other "less urgent" things that require more immediate and urgent attention.

Think the point here is that this issue should take like 2 seconds to fix.
  • Stone_cold_tea93
    3501 posts National Call-Up
    I've never looked at my players boots. Please dont complain about boots or we will start getting them...

I'm not even gonna say it
  • Koning Spijker
    2239 posts Fans' Favourite
    Well, maybe it has to do with licenses.
    Tbh, sometimes they come in handy. When I have 2 almost similar looking players, I watch the shoes to identify them
  • cdbuck26
    3806 posts National Call-Up
    Tbh, sometimes they come in handy. When I have 2 almost similar looking players, I watch the shoes to identify them

Woah I thought I was the only one who did this
  • DannySTFC
    4352 posts National Call-Up
    edited May 25

Licenses that a normal version of a card can where one type of boot and the TOTS card where’s another type? Nah it’s just EA screwing up again.

The commentS about bigger things needing to be fixed are stupid. This isn’t a big fix and when you’ve paid for a game from such a big organisation it shouldn’t be hard for them to get it right. We know EA aren’t rushing around to fix things like delay, but there’s no reason they can’t fix little things like boots AND delay, they’re not mutually exclusive, so these comments about it not being important aren’t needed.
  • ILevis
    1301 posts Professional
    edited May 25
    cdbuck26 wrote: »

Me too

Imagine my frustration after completing the Witsel SBC and realising that he and Sane are the same height, have the same hair style and even the exact same boots. I literally had to make one of them captain to tell them apart
  • DasPonyboy
    506 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I’ve tagged Roger in almost every one of these threads and there’s been zero comment. Couple weeks ago they changed from white to green so that made me think that it was some licensing issue of that particular boot. Hence why only certain players got switched to the generic ones literally overnight.
  • Joe_the_chef22
    176 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    How about Icons why all the same crappy no name boots
  • Zalisis
    564 posts An Exciting Prospect
    ILevis wrote: »
    cdbuck26 wrote: »

Me too

Imagine my frustration after completing the Witsel SBC and realising that he and Sane are the same height, have the same hair style and even the exact same boots. I literally had to make one of them captain to tell them apart

Pray for a Fellaini SBC and you can make a hell of a midfield.
  • Stevo_CT
    3397 posts National Call-Up
    DannySTFC wrote: »

Licenses that a normal version of a card can where one type of boot and the TOTS card where’s another type? Nah it’s just EA screwing up again.

The commentS about bigger things needing to be fixed are stupid. This isn’t a big fix and when you’ve paid for a game from such a big organisation it shouldn’t be hard for them to get it right. We know EA aren’t rushing around to fix things like delay, but there’s no reason they can’t fix little things like boots AND delay, they’re not mutually exclusive, so these comments about it not being important aren’t needed.

When you allocate resources into insignificant issues mentioned, like boots, ahead of critical features that are far more important, then call other people stupid for stating the obvious, then you are indeed the stupid one.

• ILevis
    1301 posts Professional
    Good news guys, it seems like the bug has been fixed with the latest update. Atleast my Martinez and Robertson have licensed boots now

Zpycn7S.jpg
    0yxRmiS.jpg
  • RayS
    31082 posts National Team Captain
    Bad boots
  • Scu11duggery
    1151 posts Professional
    The issue appears to be with players who wear the Phantom Venom?

As mentioned earlier, it's sometimes easier to identify players by boots. If you have more than one with those god awful black/green generic boots, it can be annoying. I'm thinking of switching to player name indicator.

It's not a big issue, but when several high profile players are affected and licensing shouldn't be a problem as they clearly have other Nike boots in the game, it's just another thing to add to the list of issues
  • Mdewc
    285 posts Sunday League Hero
    ea fixed the shoes issue, thank you 🙂

I hope the latest patch is fine also.