Liga bbva mx question.

V l u m s d e n
2369 posts Fans' Favourite
Anyone know or think ea will realise further reward picks from completing this leagues sbc? I just need to submit the last team then I have completed it but I’m in limba with finishing it as soon as I do I just got a feeling ea are going to add more players😆

Comments

• First_touch87
    485 posts Sunday League Hero
    Bro I have got both players in my Starting squad.

Pabon is very good I play him as a ST he feels so fast very strong and cracking shooting.

Camilo is hot and cold good work rates but feels slugging that could be connection tho.

I will say this anything in the box is a goal with him with both feet
  • Hugoku
    1073 posts Professional
    I would wait for LATAM TOTS. Same for both Conmebol SBCs.
  • CeeQue
    13900 posts Has That Special Something
    Pavon is a nice Colombian RW. Camilo is bang average for evey Brazilian ST we had in the last few weeks.

Personally I don't think they will update it. If they will maybe when they release the South American leagues. But even they it will be the Copa and Sud Leagues SBC.
  • starfox1284
    3491 posts National Call-Up
    CeeQue wrote: »
    Pavon is a nice Colombian RW. Camilo is bang average for evey Brazilian ST we had in the last few weeks.

Personally I don't think they will update it. If they will maybe when they release the South American leagues. But even they it will be the Copa and Sud Leagues SBC.

Camilo is really good, better than Coutinho. His dribbling and quickness just seems more meta.