Why do legends of the game gets disrespected?

Comments

• BondJame5Collins
    2716 posts Fans' Favourite
    Kaldmann_X wrote: »
    Zlatan has had too many cards already. Players get flashbacks. It's fine as it is.

Are you happy with the stats given to Flashback Fabregas, Iniesta, Alexis when compared to Fut birthday, Shape Shifter, TOTS cards?

Are you happy with the selection of flashback cards? Ogbonna, McGeady, Fuchs, Taarabt, Hulk, Diaz, Quaresma, Sahin, Zarate, Long, Biabiany, Esswein. Most of these have barely even had a career but sure, lets give them a flashback.
  • CeeQue
    14932 posts Has That Special Something
    Zlatan has had too many cards already. Players get flashbacks. It's fine as it is.

Are you happy with the stats given to Flashback Fabregas, Iniesta, Alexis when compared to Fut birthday, Shape Shifter, TOTS cards?

Are you happy with the selection of flashback cards? Ogbonna, McGeady, Fuchs, Taarabt, Hulk, Diaz, Quaresma, Sahin, Zarate, Long, Biabiany, Esswein. Most of these have barely even had a career but sure, lets give them a flashback.

Some players you mentioned were FUT legends though. Also they were Overpriced As F.... like Biabiany was ~150k for a Serie B card full
  • BondJame5Collins
    The fact they are considered fut legends is part of what is wrong with this game. It's the way it's going, kids are growing up thinking Saint Maxim and Kent are better than Messi.
  • Kaldmann_X
    412 posts Sunday League Hero

Flashbacks are normally good, but stamina can be an issue.

Fuchs was a flashback to when Leicester won the PL? Definetely deserved.
  • BondJame5Collins
    There is no helping this community.
  • tommyboyo
    4221 posts National Call-Up
    gregsii wrote: »
    What bugs me more is that over half of the icons are now surpassed by tots players, who in today's game are absolutely bang average i.e. Jordan Henderson or Kevin Phillips etc, you get my drift.

Even the moments icons are garbage i.e. lampard and scholes and Gerrard is almost unusable now.
    They should have made the moments cards much much better than they are. TOTY level.
    Henderson is not fit to tie the laces of scholes, lampard or Gerrard yet his tots is superior to all 3 moments cards.... Logic.

I mean looks at Giggs. Lol. The guys cards are terrible and he was one of the most terrifying wingers in the premier League in his day.

Van nistelrooy is another one, useless.
    Deco, John Barnes, Figo.. all useless and surpassed by trash like saint Maximan ffs. These icon moments cards should be way way better.

I want to be able to use Scholes in weekend league, his 'moments' card is supposed to be him at his absolute peak but his stats are awful and having him in the team would put me at a massive disadvantage already.

Such a shame and a waste.

I get what you are saying, but your idea of what is 'unusable' is bonkers.
  • gregsii
    1308 posts Professional
    edited May 2020
    tommyboyo wrote: »
    What bugs me more is that over half of the icons are now surpassed by tots players, who in today's game are absolutely bang average i.e. Jordan Henderson or Kevin Phillips etc, you get my drift.

Even the moments icons are garbage i.e. lampard and scholes and Gerrard is almost unusable now.
    They should have made the moments cards much much better than they are. TOTY level.
    Henderson is not fit to tie the laces of scholes, lampard or Gerrard yet his tots is superior to all 3 moments cards.... Logic.

I mean looks at Giggs. Lol. The guys cards are terrible and he was one of the most terrifying wingers in the premier League in his day.

Deco, John Barnes, Figo.. all useless and surpassed by trash like saint Maximan ffs. These icon moments cards should be way way better.

I want to be able to use Scholes in weekend league, his 'moments' card is supposed to be him at his absolute peak but his stats are awful and having him in the team would put me at a massive disadvantage already.

Why?
    I'm a united fan, I'd love to have moments scholes in the team but instead I've got storyline Fred because he's better.
    Look at scholes dribbling stats.... And ask yourself, have EA even watched Scholes play football before?
    The reason he was dynamite in midfield is because he could turn so quickly and ping a pass to anywhere on the pitch with ease, before the opponent midfield could even do anything about it.
    He has 70 agility and 78 dribbling... try using that in fut champs with these servers.
    Look at the stats of deco, Barnes, Giggs, lampard.. tell me how these are usuable in weekend league.
    Gerrard is probably the best of the bunch but why get Gerrard when you can get Jordan Henderson?

Rivaldo, one of Brazil's best players and check out his stats and explain to me how he's usuable in FUT champs. It's why you rarely see him and the other mentioned players, because they're terrible.
    2* weak foot ffs. the guy was magic on the ball and deserves better. In this game who wants a cam with a 2* weak foot...
  • TW1103
    4518 posts National Call-Up
    Mackie17 wrote: »
    Still waiting for my FB Cahill

This. Why does Ogbonna get one over someone like Cahill. Like i said, it's all wrong.

Because Ogbonna is the greatest centre half of all time.
  • maksi
    6650 posts Big Money Move
    Cavani is hardly a legend, neither is Chiellini.
    Hernandez is a legend?

• RexAnglo1066
    3894 posts National Call-Up
    @RexAnglo1066 This is a misunderstanding. I'm not comparing them to icons. Maybe legend was the wrong word, but i am saying they are some of the best talents of the last decade and their careers are coming to an end. So, why are they not given these SBC or moment cards instead of players like Leon Bailey, Morales, Alex Sandro.

If they do get a special card, their stats still aren't as boosted as players like Ryan Kent. Ribery is probably the closest to Messi when it comes to dribbling and 84 Kent has better agility and balance than Riberys 91 shapeshifter?

EOAE cards like Kaka, Torres last season had zero stamina.

Fair enough.

I thought you were basically saying they are icons in the making and I just disagreed.

They could become legends, and therefore earn an icon card when they retire from the game.

It's all just my personal opinion.
  • RexAnglo1066
    maksi wrote: »
    Hernandez is a legend?

Which one?

The one who is currently an icon?

I wouldn't have said so.
  • tommyboyo
    4221 posts National Call-Up
    edited May 2020

Why?
    I'm a united fan, I'd love to have moments scholes in the team but instead I've got storyline Fred because he's better.
    Look at scholes dribbling stats.... And ask yourself, have EA even watched Scholes play football before?
    The reason he was dynamite in midfield is because he could turn so quickly and ping a pass to anywhere on the pitch with ease, before the opponent midfield could even do anything about it.
    He has 70 agility and 78 dribbling... try using that in fut champs with these servers.
    Look at the stats of deco, Barnes, Giggs, lampard.. tell me how these are usuable in weekend league.
    Gerrard is probably the best of the bunch but why get Gerrard when you can get Jordan Henderson?

Rivaldo, one of Brazil's best players and check out his stats and explain to me how he's usuable in FUT champs. It's why you rarely see him and the other mentioned players, because they're terrible.
    2* weak foot ffs. the guy was magic on the ball and deserves better. In this game who wants a cam with a 2* weak foot...

PIM Barnes is a great card.

PIM Rivaldo is a great card.

I have used both. I am only a g2/g1 player, but they were absolutely fine for me.

Have you actually used these cards, or just decided that they are unusable? I am using 82 MOTM Raphinha this WL, who has 85 dribbling, yet has no issues competing, so we must have a very different idea as to what unusable means!
  • maksi
    6650 posts Big Money Move
    Hernandez is a legend?

Which one?

I wouldn't have said so.
    an icon

if hernandez is worthy of icon cards so is cavani or chiellini when they retire
  • RexAnglo1066
    Hernandez is a legend?

Which one?

I wouldn't have said so.
    an icon

if hernandez is worthy of icon cards so is cavani or chiellini when they retire

Maybe.

But, that's basically saying two wrongs make a right.
  • gregsii
    1308 posts Professional

Why?

PIM Barnes is a great card.

PIM Rivaldo is a great card.

I have used both. I am only a g2/g1 player, but they were absolutely fine for me.

Have you actually used these cards, or just decided that they are unusable? I am using 82 MOTM Raphinha this WL, who has 85 dribbling, yet has no issues competing, so we must have a very different idea as to what unusable means!

Barnes isn't too bad, but he's no better than these 'moments TOTSSF' cards EA are releasing every other day.
    That's my point though... He should be superior when he isn't, especially his moments card.