Check out the pitch notes for an update on upcoming content here.

The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on console & PC and includes the changes listed here.

One game away from winning D1 and....

RichieDaSavage
1747 posts Play-Off Hero
edited July 2015
I get f****** kicked for not controlling my player apparently. Seriously, I don't know how I still put up with this game after all the bs that goes on. :/

Comments

• RichieDaSavage
    1747 posts Play-Off Hero
    Also, I was winning 2-0 at half time with my opponent not having a single attempt on target ffs.
  • WWEFAN24_TRIPLEH
    14322 posts Has That Special Something
    Last game of the season is always that with the most bs moments.
  • Ykr
    3041 posts National Call-Up
    You got disconnected?
  • RichieDaSavage
    1747 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited July 2015
    Ykr wrote: »
    You got disconnected?
    The message I got was "You have been kicked for not controlling your player" or something similar to that, I've received the same message before but not recently.

• RichieDaSavage
    1747 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited July 2015
    Last game of the season is always that with the most bs moments.
    Lol its always the last few games after breezing through the first 6-7 games.
  • MyAccount
    1383 posts Professional
    I've had that in pro clubs a few times. Very annoying to say the least.
  • Ykr
    3041 posts National Call-Up
    Ykr wrote: »
    You got disconnected?
    The message I got was "You have been kicked for controlling your player" or something similar to that, I've received the same message before but not recently.

Strange :/

• Marion024
    366 posts Sunday League Hero
    That feel when 1 game remaining to win division or stay in division 1 and you see an all Bronze team, get kicked, and relegated or don't win D1.
  • M3$$1
    398 posts Sunday League Hero
    Just wondering how is that possible to get kicked for not controlling your player. Did you go afk (afc I guess?) Or something like pro club only does boot player for not controlling as far as I know.
    Lol
  • RichieDaSavage
    1747 posts Play-Off Hero
    Ffs, it happened again and I got disconnected in two other games I was winning when I was close to winning D1.

The message that appeared this time is "You have ben removed from the session since you were not controlling your player.
  • RichieDaSavage
    1747 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited August 2015
    I was so close to winning D1 for the first time in 3 tries and Ea decide to f*** me in the *** again.

I went on a run recently and only concede 2 goals and these goals came from, me tackling my opponent and the ball bouncing on his head into the net from my clearance and a 40 harder. I even hit the post 7 times in mt last two games despite the fact that I scored 7 goals in those games. So much as f****** ❤️❤️❤️❤️ and you goofies, so how enjoy it.
  • TKBC
    3035 posts National Call-Up
    lol didn't even know that was a thing...
  • RichieDaSavage
    1747 posts Play-Off Hero
    M3$$1 wrote: »
    Just wondering how is that possible to get kicked for not controlling your player. Did you go afk (afc I guess?) Or something like pro club only does boot player for not controlling as far as I know.
    Lol

Lol, I have no idea how it happens. It just does....
  • in coops recently, we got booted off the match midway through the 2nd half twice in a row. The first time it said 'connection with your opponent has been lost' and it was quite clear they quit as it was right at the moment we went 4-1 up and out of sight, yet we got the defeat and they got the win. The second time, we were winning 7-4 or something equally ridiculous, and it came up saying 'there was an error and your online stats reporting failed', but EA were kind enough not to give us a defeat for that one...instead it just disregarded the match completely!
  • RichieDaSavage
    1747 posts Play-Off Hero
    in coops recently, we got booted off the match midway through the 2nd half twice in a row. The first time it said 'connection with your opponent has been lost' and it was quite clear they quit as it was right at the moment we went 4-1 up and out of sight, yet we got the defeat and they got the win. The second time, we were winning 7-4 or something equally ridiculous, and it came up saying 'there was an error and your online stats reporting failed', but EA were kind enough not to give us a defeat for that one...instead it just disregarded the match completely!
    Yeah that's exactly what happened to me, that makes no sense at all.

• Jaxite
    22372 posts Club Captain
    good
  • intravenous_IG
    254 posts Sunday League Hero
    Unlucky