How bad is your WL going?

Comments

• Renamed1049161219
    1140 posts Professional
    14-1 atm. Definitely shouldn't have lost that one game, hopefully doesn't come back to bite me

Haven't made elite in the last 3-4 weeks, so hopefully this is the week. Trying to space my games out for once
  • Hammer316
    4076 posts National Call-Up
    13-1. Won my last game with my Werner being sent off in the first ten minutes.best start in a while, hopefully can grab elite tomorrow.
  • PaulDr
    3536 posts National Call-Up
    Just got disconnected, looks like servers are down
  • Safehands84
    4121 posts National Call-Up
    This was only my 2nd time playing this weekend. Was 2-4 last night but won on pens for my 3rd win. Logged on and it hadn't registered as a win which I was fuming about. Tonight won 5 on the spin and was 5-1 in injury time when I get kicked and it counted as a lost. That's me done not playing it again. My time very limited , main reason I dont bother those 2 wins would have put me on 9 and good shot at gold.
  • Dmb75
    992 posts Professional
    This weekend seems harder than last weekend
  • NinthFall
    2698 posts National Call-Up
    I've learned that the game is always 2-2.5x harder at night because the opponents are very good. Always play during the day or morning
  • neveragain
    120 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    win streak ended by a gold defence, seems about right.
    yep i hate EA
  • Yoesi
    721 posts Semi-Pro
    edited May 2020
    16-4. Not going to reach Elite 3 this weekend.....The weekend I wanted Elite 3 and actually planed to play 30 games...

EDIT: 16-8 TY EA! Lost 4 games in 85-90min. Just bounces to the opponent. Trying to make a simple simple pass or clearance and it magically just falls straight into an opponent clear on goal.....This is not coincidental, its a pattern. SHAME
    Post edited by Yoesi on
  • JoCo1214
    468 posts Sunday League Hero
    13-1 and stopping for the night. The gameplay is absolute trash it's a chore to play. Will get to gold 2 tomorrow and call it quits until next WL.
  • razor_ro
    686 posts Semi-Pro
    edited May 2020
    14-6 ... best start ever for me... selling TOTSSF Suarez and FB Griezy on fire!!!
  • Barry Allannnn
    1989 posts Fans' Favourite
    17-3. Sold all my players Thursday night and was thinking I might struggle to hit gold 2. Might push for gold 1 tomorrow if I can be bothered.
  • Pepe Le DiLzZ
    16674 posts World Class
    15-15 you could not make this ❤️❤️❤️❤️ up.

Previous weeks have always stopped at G2 with games to spare.
  • Yoesi
    721 posts Semi-Pro

There is reason for it bro...we all now it, but you shouldnt dare to talk about it..
  • Chavez76
    9852 posts League Winner
    12-10 . Ever since tots started I had trouble making better results. Yesterday I was playing a guy (last game, was at 12-9) with 4 red La Liga players (not the very best, but still, 4 pick?? Griez, Kroos, Ter Stegen, Santi).
    I lost 3-1 but the guy wasnt even that good..
    You can only get 4 picks when you are what? Elite 1?
    Why do I match a guy who, again, wasnt even hat good at form of +3 :(
  • razor_ro
    686 posts Semi-Pro
    razor_ro wrote: »
    14-6 ... best start ever for me... selling TOTSSF Suarez and FB Griezy on fire!!!

i've lost every game since posting this... FML ... 14-10 now ... i don't even want to play the rest of the game anymore ,... lots of trash on tonight, ... seems like anyone rocking a TOTSSF vardy sushes you after they go up 1-nil
  • Yangster1984
    414 posts Sunday League Hero
    This WL is getting crappier by the weeks. Today I had multiple opponents just purely running down the byline and crossing to their ❤️❤️❤️❤️ striker Ben yedder. And u know what? He managed to score a few goals getting in between my Rio and militao. I thought crossing and headingis dead in this fifa ? Not sure is this a new YouTube OP move but I'm speechless and hopeless
  • Wurrsmycash
    1469 posts Play-Off Hero
    11-5

Opponents getting better so expecting a few loses soon.

Aiming for 17 again this week
  • Pepe Le DiLzZ
    16674 posts World Class
    Yoesi wrote: »

There is reason for it bro...we all now it, but you shouldnt dare to talk about it..

I know what it is. It's fine. 😂
  • CallumBaby
    143 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    10-2 atm, playing 8 depth instead of 4 isn't going as bad I thought :) a lot of tough games though
  • ASX
    3538 posts National Call-Up
    14-9 now

Don't know if I play anymore, none of the Serie A players fit in my squad and I kind of prefer the rare player/mega pack rewards of G3 over the rare mega/rare gold of G2
  • Covkilla91mob
    2032 posts Fans' Favourite
    Wayno69 wrote: »
    Dont play til at least 10pm

See that's part of my problem aswell. I play all my games of Fifa during the day and peak hours as I like to relax at night and play some Warzone to have some fun.

Lol Fifa is now a chore mate 😂😂😂😂😂

I know that too well mate I actually force myself to play a certain amount of games each day every weekend then it's like Warzone is my reward for finishing my chores 😂

I do find playing clubs and some red dead fun atm and not taking fut as seriously atm I'm 13 and 4 so happy to get gold 3 and be at ease for rest as cba trying these days to get elite as bottling hurts to much 😂
  • gregsii
    1308 posts Professional
    Chavez76 wrote: »
    12-10 . Ever since tots started I had trouble making better results. Yesterday I was playing a guy (last game, was at 12-9) with 4 red La Liga players (not the very best, but still, 4 pick?? Griez, Kroos, Ter Stegen, Santi).
    I lost 3-1 but the guy wasnt even that good..
    You can only get 4 picks when you are what? Elite 1?
    Why do I match a guy who, again, wasnt even hat good at form of +3 :(

Haha no
    Pretty sure la Liga was the week lots of people got double red picks because EA are terrible at dealing with issues
  • unitednations
    178 posts Sunday League Hero
    7-12:(

no idea what to do...got a great squad: https://www.futbin.com//20/squad/16256944

any tips on tactics/formations? currently alternate between 4222 and 4231
  • NinthFall
    2698 posts National Call-Up
    Any idea why ea help is refusing to answer my questions regarding matchmaking but when I ask anything else they're happy to respond
  • gregsii
    1308 posts Professional
    Ffs.
    Play this morning at 8am and it's still ❤️❤️❤️❤️ awful.
    Just lost 3 on the trot because I can't do anything on the pitch.
    So I've played late in the evenings and now early in the morning and it hasnt helped...
    Now what?
    Those unsociable hours are usually my saving grace and the reason I do quite well every week.

Do I just power through all my games with severe lag from now on?
    I really cba.
  • Mogga
    3345 posts National Call-Up
    I've lost probably 6 or 7 games now what I could easily of won if I'd had the rub. Could of been sat somewhere around gold 3 with my feet up but instead i am 9-11.
  • gregsii
    1308 posts Professional
    NinthFall wrote: »
    Any idea why ea help is refusing to answer my questions regarding matchmaking but when I ask anything else they're happy to respond

What can they do? The support guys probably know just as much as us that the gameplay is awful.
    I'm sure more senior people are aware, I mean how can they possibly not be? So many YouTubers sharing videos online about how bad it is.

They need to scrap their data centres and just let it be P2P.
  • gregsii
    1308 posts Professional
    My last 4 opponents
    Italy
    Italy
    Belgium
    Netherlands

Why? I'm in ❤️❤️❤️❤️ England. Give me an English opponent or someone a bit closer.
  • Nervous_Nick
    7194 posts League Winner
    I’m 12-11, worst WL of the year.
    Matchmaking makes no sense for me this week....i keep facing teams/players i usually get when i’m on +10 form...