~ BRONZE DISCUSSION LOUNGE™ FIFA 19 ~

Comments

• Enguin
    11854 posts Has That Special Something
    i have won another game but this is such stress
  • Enguin
    peaked at 10-3 i am now 11-6 stopped playing for about 3 hours and had 1 game there which i lost despite creating such a vast amount of chances that the only thing to do is say i clearly was never going to win that game no matter what

13 games left tomorrow to get 6 wins so i feel pretty confident
  • Enguin
    EXndjSNXQAEaWlk?format=jpg&name=large

one game with da costa and he seems terrible but it looks nice
  • Gyan_33
    41637 posts International Superstar
    Get Lainer imo @Enguin
  • Enguin
    i have the bundesliga all done with paderborn to submit waiting for the tots pick if it's trash i will just take lainer
  • Enguin
    DmMBfwwX0AAPw-0?format=jpg&name=large

throwback to the icon sbc driving me absolutely insane as i got maradona about 9 times 4 ronaldinhos and i think 3 peles alongside every single other one at least once bar ronaldo and, until the last one i did because i was so broken i just said once i got one of them i'd call it off, matthaus
  • iHilarious
    13658 posts Has That Special Something
    Enguin wrote: »
    peaked at 10-3 i am now 11-6 stopped playing for about 3 hours and had 1 game there which i lost despite creating such a vast amount of chances that the only thing to do is say i clearly was never going to win that game no matter what

13 games left tomorrow to get 6 wins so i feel pretty confident

How did you get on? Made 14 with 2 to spare
  • Enguin
    got to 17-10 and gave away the 3 rather than trying to miracle gold 1 which was was a much better decision for my sanity
  • Gyan_33
    got to 17-10 and gave away the 3 rather than trying to miracle gold 1 which was was a much better decision for my sanity

Gold 1 is the most useless rank out there
  • Enguin
    i would rather open 2 100k packs than rare megas
  • Gyan_33
    i would rather open 2 100k packs than rare megas

I've never had a walkout from Gold 1 rewards so I just don't bother anymore.
  • Enguin
    i don't get walkouts at all still cannot believe that thiago from the leicester 2 player pack
  • Enguin
    started 10-3 last week this week 10-4 with a dc loss, i was 2-0 down but there was 85 minutes left so that was upsetting

tots de jong from reds was so much more amazing a pull than i recognised he is so good
  • Enguin
    gone from 10-4 to 13-11 and really there is nothing i could do i have lost all but 2 of those 7 by a single goal
  • Enguin
    14-13 now may as well give it a go but not getting gold 2 which is just atrocious i needed to go 7-9 and am on 4-9
  • Gyan_33
    How are you getting on with the game? @DrJerichoXX
  • Enguin
    10-4 to 14-14 class
  • Enguin
    edited May 2020
    EYl9UukWkAAr_KX?format=jpg&name=large

rafa dynamic when
  • Enguin
    i intend on not buying fifa 21 or hopefully another fifa again after this

barely played 19 and only got 20 because of this lockdown ❤️❤️❤️❤️ and its just a negative presence in my life overall

you don't win when you play well and you get handed wins when you're getting battered and both are unsatisfying

17 was the last decent game and that wasn't particularly good
  • JGomes
    5326 posts Big Money Move
    gta v free on the epic games store my dude if you want a change of pace
  • JGomes
    5326 posts Big Money Move
    oh I think you could claim it until yesterday tho
  • Enguin
    i have skyrim, god of war 3, detroit: become human, and other random free ps plus games to play

it's just things like now i can actually get ronaldo and use him and then the game is just trash and it's so boring so often

i am drawn to play by sentimentality and love of the actual sport and then just saddened by the gameplay a lot, and then the odd game where there's no delay and no bollocks match-fixing going on and you win and you're happy or you lose and it's unfortunate but you don't mind

it's just that's gone to now be about 1 in 30 games that actually happens
  • Enguin
    detroit become human is a game i have wanted to play since beyond 2 souls was given away and i thought it was class so i should really continue with that

god of war is class as well but not as interested
  • Enguin
    edited May 2020
    like this fifa is by far the least fun to just bop on and play

0-0 or 1-0 is so vastly more common than in previous games and you can easily have matches with neither keeper even having to make a save

and it's not because it's become a more accurate simulation of the actual game, because this game resembles real life less than any other fifa i have played and a lot of the time it's just so so so boring
  • Gyan_33
    Try 4-2-4
  • Enguin
    i play the highest line possible and my fullbacks naturally overlapping you just can't reliabiy score from more than say 15 yards out and it just deadens the excitement when every attack must ultimately build to a cutback or intricate passing through a dropped back defence to fashion a goal
  • Enguin
    edited May 2020
    decided to play 1 wl game

lost 1-0

created multiple clear chances where my opponents keeper made wonder saves or my players shot straight at him

my opponent scored on a sequence of passes where i covered 3 in a row and my players either let the ball past them or slowed down just in advance of reaching the point where an interception should occur

i will play this game because i am a fool but i will not continue beyond it

its just a shame
  • DrJerichoXX
    4952 posts National Call-Up
    Gyan_33 wrote: »
    How are you getting on with the game? @DrJerichoXX
    I feel like everyday I feel i'm gonna end up getting concussion or some ❤️❤️❤️❤️ playing this game. Did my first WL last week and honestly, I was broken. Managed to get to Gold 3 and that's huge f'n win in my book. Doing this weekend's WL and I'm still on Bronze 2 will 18 games left so wth
  • DrJerichoXX
    98599750_1479042005601744_2909760877555089408_n.jpg?_nc_cat=101&_nc_sid=b96e70&_nc_ohc=AuQ-gpash24AX9czhJ_&_nc_ht=scontent-lhr8-1.xx&oh=8dab2f91d0e3d20695a8f9aa1922e256&oe=5EED1FF4
    This is probably my worst moment of last week. Classic FIFA never changes
  • DrJerichoXX
    Also if I do win, by loads of goals or just 1, I'm still not satisfied by the end of it all