Web App - And they say it's our connection!

fatELVIS77
144 posts Has Potential To Be Special
Jesus Christ it is your website EA and that doesn't even function properly! Just trying to adjust prices of things on my trade pile is an utter mission. You click on Re-list item it lags and you end up clicking on the players bio. I just tried selling a bronze squad fitness item and it gave me the max buy now price of 15 Million, kicks me out and it decides its going to just list it for max bin 200, cheers. You know when you see those posts where someone sniped TOTS Aguero for 130k, yeah, well they were probably listing him on the web app and it bugged the ❤️❤️❤️❤️ out when he tried to enter the extra zero's.

Comments

• iamnotamaniamcantona
    1648 posts Play-Off Hero
    ....yep

But at this point its a bit like complaining about brexit or coronavirus....

You just have to accept that these cretins haven’t got a clue what theyre doing ....and are probably Far too busy not giving a 5h1t to try in any case....

And yes...i have to log in again everytime i go to “my club” or transfer search for a player on web app....

Apparently next weeks patch will be a return to 8 bit graphics and made up player names..

.....but (Of course) Fifa 21 will not have any such issues as you will simply be sent 11 plastic figures and a piece of green material..
  • DannySTFC
    7936 posts League Winner
    Companion app is a joke, took me over half an hour to knock up 10 Bundesliga Premium packs today, just kept freezing. It’s EA though, packs in the store work fine, funny that isn’t it?
  • Queens11
    3090 posts National Call-Up
    DannySTFC wrote: »
    Companion app is a joke, took me over half an hour to knock up 10 Bundesliga Premium packs today, just kept freezing. It’s EA though, packs in the store work fine, funny that isn’t it?

It’s not even worth using now after 5-10 inputs it freezes every time
    Don’t think there is anything in this entire game that works as intended this company is just incompetent and I honestly can’t understand how on earth they are still trading