defence must be made much more effective in new fifa21

VasilisZgate7
12 posts Last Pick at the Park
edited May 2020
goodevening i think that defence this year is unbelievably bad and ineffective like many fifa gamers have stated until now. i would like to propose something,tha standing tackle button should be more effective in a way that we will be happy from the game and not nervous angry and disapointed. Defence should be more professional in fifa21.instead of bending the leg and leaning forward,the plaayer must push the defender away but not bending and leaning his leg , instead staying standing and still,and not losing his position as now.which leads to the attacker to get past him easily. and if someone wants to score he should do so by changing the ball fast.if the defender gets very close to the attacker,he must push him away. if the defender has no choice of being effective towards the attacker then customers will continue to be disatisfied by the game,which maybe u dont care and u just care about the money.people will continue to quit games ungry and unhappy.be more professional regrding the defence in the next fifa please
also you must fix the AI of the players especially of the defenders. its very bad
thank you
Post edited by VasilisZgate7 on

Comments

• VasilisZgate7
    12 posts Last Pick at the Park
    edited May 2020
    Also why the through pass exists in this game if the BALL IS NEVER PASSED TO THE PATH OF THE ATTACKERS???? ITS INBELIEVABLE!!!
    VERY BADLY CONSTRUCTED GAME.With no respect for us customers for series of years
    AND THE ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE MUST BE NAMED ARTIFICIAL IDIOTNESS!!!
  • Bonusb3rtie
    590 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I honestly dont find it a problem. I used to never use jockey but it's essential now. I think I'm conceding on average 1.36 goals per game, not bad after 700 games.
  • marktko
    449 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Strangely I'm on a hell of a run once again and my defence is acting as I'd expect the last 2 or 3 days. Not sure if an update has gone out.

But it won't continue as we all know. So there is a problem somewhere..
  • Truxon
    8 posts Ball Boy
    Lots of things must be changed on fifa21. Especially in online season mode. First of all is not possible playing all game with a clear weather. Sometimes rain could be more realistic. Then do something about hand foul and what about free kicks? There is not more the chance to do a law and tense shot.
  • Truxon wrote: »
    Lots of things must be changed on fifa21. Especially in online season mode. First of all is not possible playing all game with a clear weather. Sometimes rain could be more realistic. Then do something about hand foul and what about free kicks? There is not more the chance to do a law and tense shot.

unfortunately for we Seasons fans EA is only concerned with FUT now. they couldnt care less about Seasons.
  • Bonusb3rtie
    Truxon wrote: »

unfortunately for we Seasons fans EA is only concerned with FUT now. they couldnt care less about Seasons.

That's defintely one thing we agree on :)

Although re the weather, I hated playing in the snow and rain in previous versions. I think, for competitive play, the consistent weather is a good thing. For offline play I would have the weather changing but not online as it creates an imbalance.
  • Truxon wrote: »

Although re the weather, I hated playing in the snow and rain in previous versions. I think, for competitive play, the consistent weather is a good thing. For offline play I would have the weather changing but not online as it creates an imbalance.

i agree with you on that so now we agree on two things.😀
  • Bonusb3rtie
    Truxon wrote: »

i agree with you on that so now we agree on two things.😀

Yes!!!