Visca

Jimmi855
246 posts Sunday League Hero
Just wow.

Got to be the best player I’ve tried for 80k.

Guy is immense.

Got double hat tricks in his first three games.

Admittedly on SB whilst doing the falcao objective but still 😀

Comments

• Ballist1x
    3904 posts National Call-Up
    Hes really good I use him as a sub!
  • Greezyweezy101
    1930 posts Fans' Favourite
    SB games mean nothing mate.
    But yeah, he's pretty good
  • Jimmi855
    246 posts Sunday League Hero

I get that but, SB are actually a good platform to test out players on a level playing field.

1) the connection is guaranteed to be good
    2) two teams with similar rating/Chen tend to play very similar IMO.

Therefore, for me at least, it’s much easier to compare player a to player b etc etc.

We all know rivals is pot luck, at least you know what you’re getting with SB.

I’ll be testing him out in rivals later to complete the objective so I’ll report back after!
  • Amdp9
    6718 posts Big Money Move

Indeed lol
  • Rossco160715
    2638 posts Fans' Favourite
    I bought him to use this weekend league as I can fit any RW in to either play rcam in 4222 or RM in 41212 wide.

He’s very similar to Kent with far superior passing and shooting. He’s really quick and agile and it’s safe to say he would be around 500-600k if he was in a better league or better nation. I didn’t enjoy Gnabry, albeit only 8 games but he didn’t seem to do anything. Visca has 11 games with 8 goals and 8 assists. A fantastic return. His shot powers seems excellent also.
  • Recoba10
    2064 posts Fans' Favourite
    The supersub we all need for the WL
  • newguy
    2274 posts Fans' Favourite
    Him over Neymar at LST?
  • Riotiga
    1024 posts Professional
    I find Kent to still be the better player. Not saying Visca is not good, but Kent is playing way way above his stats for me.
  • Bakudu76
    3122 posts National Call-Up
    newguy wrote: »
    Him over Neymar at LST?

Nope. But hes the best supersub you can get for 80k
  • HelloDearie
    2627 posts Fans' Favourite
    I got him red and start him 8 chem at RM. he’s excellent
  • Edge01
    336 posts Sunday League Hero
    I got him red and struggle a bit with him. I also got the other 91 Brazilian winger from the same league and he seems a little faster and suits my play more. What chemistry do you have on Visca as I wonder if that is my issue? I tend to play a lot with 4-2-4
  • MrMTFC
    2099 posts Fans' Favourite
    Edge01 wrote: »
    I got him red and struggle a bit with him. I also got the other 91 Brazilian winger from the same league and he seems a little faster and suits my play more. What chemistry do you have on Visca as I wonder if that is my issue? I tend to play a lot with 4-2-4

Same with my red visca, I can fit him in my team but doesn't feel as good or quick as I'd have thought. I keep going back to gold sterling all through the year but want someone better (and cheap or I have already). I'm trying to do a more hybrid squad to make it more interesting so trying more to use him
  • rezyy
    785 posts Semi-Pro
    I used his 84 card while doing objectives and immediately could tell his tots card would be crazy he is 1 off those players who just feels good on the ball, I have 99 KDB and they look very similar body shape wise so am definitely buying his tots when tots has finished but sadly will be a sub, also like the look of the tots Brazilian RW in the Turkish league Guilherme I think is his name he also looks very similar
  • Stav93
    813 posts Semi-Pro
    Coin for coin, probably one of the best valued players in the game. He'd be hundreds of thousands if he played in a big league.
  • Richehb1
    997 posts Professional
    I'm starting him in my team, feels fun to use. Haven't said that much about this game this year
  • Gaz7Mac
    486 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Good value but didn’t find him as effective As the nif Messi he was replacing
  • Renamed1049161219
    1140 posts Professional
    I bring him on as an attacking right back when I'm down to give my attack an extra dimension. Quality player
  • DannySTFC
    7613 posts League Winner
    Yeah I like him. Playing RCAM in 4222 or RM in 41212 after I got him in the guaranteed Superlig pack. Hasn’t scored loads of goals but he fees smooth, quick, good passing. Been tempted to try him at ST actually.
  • GLAN12
    150 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    He turned my WL around , I would’ve lost so many games if I wasn’t bringing on. The best card on the game for the coins you spend without a doubt