TOTSSF Brandt - stats are misleading

BingoBangoBongo
206 posts Sunday League Hero
He’s the perfect example of why you should take stats with a pinch of salt. 6’1 or not, how is a clunky mess with these stats on engine if you’re to believe chemistry styles?

20704-CBE-0-C49-46-A5-BAA0-B0-B0505-AB321.jpg

Comments

• Bakudu76
    3122 posts National Call-Up
    What is Body Type ?
  • BingoBangoBongo
    Bakudu76 wrote: »
    What is Body Type ?

Average. I have Bday Havertz who is also average with lower balance and agility and feels far more agile than Brandt. HL Lewa is another that feels smoother.
  • I SiR MartY I
    9668 posts League Winner
    His height is the problem. 90+ agility and balance at 6,1 is different to 90+ agility and balance at 5,6.

Body types and height impact stats for some absolutely stupid reason meaning the stats you see aren't a true reflection of how the player will perform.

You gotta love EA
  • BingoBangoBongo
    His height is the problem. 90+ agility and balance at 6,1 is different to 90+ agility and balance at 5,6.

Body types and height impact stats for some absolutely stupid reason meaning the stats you see aren't a true reflection of how the player will perform.

You gotta love EA

Havertz is 3cm taller with lower balance and agility and feels much smoother on the ball.
  • Tuqijuno
    628 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I've had no problems with him and actually like him more in-game than Havertz. Then again he's more like CF than CAM for me and I use Hawk on him. Some cards just don't fit everyone.
  • Dm06
    452 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Tuqijuno wrote: »
    I've had no problems with him and actually like him more in-game than Havertz. Then again he's more like CF than CAM for me and I use Hawk on him. Some cards just don't fit everyone.

Found brandt a lot better and quicker than futbday Havertz also
  • nicitel32
    3001 posts National Call-Up
    for me he is far better than havertz...
  • mr_flibble
    802 posts Semi-Pro
    I couldnt get on with totssf Brandt at all. For objectives I dropped him for NIF can! Put him in the EPL sbc.
  • Stone_cold_tea93
    3647 posts National Call-Up
    He was enjoyable for me at CAM. You cant spam drawbacks with him or twist and turn but he felt creative, smooth in the ball and he made good runs through the middle.
  • Dan1989
    272 posts Sunday League Hero
    Worst player ive ever used.
  • 16Townley90
    1169 posts Professional
    Just searched Brandt because I'm finding him an absolute gem of a player...

Felt the need to post this incase you search and get put off him but he's fantastic 9/10 playing RAM.

Assist king and moves really well on and off the ball.
  • Dm06
    452 posts An Exciting Prospect
    He’s brilliant
  • GLAN12
    150 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I must admit I thought he carried my team last weekend , he’s not a top tier card but he will definilty score goals
  • 16Townley90
    1169 posts Professional
    I got him for chem to try Haaland and he stayed in the team he's that good but I sold Haaland lol
  • Wayno69
    1897 posts Play-Off Hero
    I have a sniper on him and he is naaasty. You're doing something wrong if he feels clunky
  • deelio
    818 posts Semi-Pro
    Have him on sniper and he's one of the best cams I've used can feel clunky in bad gameplay but feels better than my prime kaka
  • 16Townley90
    1169 posts Professional
    I used engine, hawk and now hunter.

I found hunter is the best I'm begining the think the dribbling boosts of cards like engine are complete fraud.

The hunter is defo the smoothest he felt
  • JWNYsg
    7006 posts Big Money Move
    guys is he that bad?

Havertz Birthday is about the same price with him around 80K