Is TOTS Ramos better than FB Luiz?

TTGM
666 posts Semi-Pro
Torn between the two as a partner for FB Militao. Would coins be better spent elsewhere?

Comments

• Triplee123
    556 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Obviously Ramos is better 😆
  • Triplee123
    What ever you do, do not an I repeat do not buy Diego Carlos... if you read my latest post you’ll see why
  • oldboiler
    3387 posts National Call-Up
    I don’t think you’ll notice that much. You’ll probably benefit more with an upgrade in attack, or a top class central mid
  • Oweyman
    1205 posts Professional
    Triplee123 wrote: »
    What ever you do, do not an I repeat do not buy Diego Carlos... if you read my latest post you’ll see why

I got him red and he's dreadful! :D
  • TTGM
    666 posts Semi-Pro
    Obviously Ramos is better 😆

Is it?
  • Triplee123
    Oweyman wrote: »

I got him red and he's dreadful! :D

Go read my post I posted a minute ago ,, the title is “Carlos milato partnership” it’s only a couple sentances so won’t take long
  • Queens11
    2573 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited May 16
    With wr I found luiz to be far better than Ramos who always wanted to go forward and was always out of position

But this game is pure garbage so if the ai decides your gonna concede it matters not who is at the back
  • TTGM
    666 posts Semi-Pro
    edited May 16
    Queens11 wrote: »
    With wr I found luiz to be far better than Ramos who always wanted to go forward and was always out of position

But this game is pure garbage so if the ai decides your gonna concede it matters not who is at the back

That's the reason I asked really. I'm currently playing a very high line in a 433 4. Ramos pace would help with this and his recovery speed but I have FB Luiz sat there who I've played over 1100 games with and he's never let me down. Also have Tierney too for the strong link.

To summarise I just wanted to know if it would be worth it
  • abhreebhu_45
    2059 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited May 16
    have used only luiz,, n he's not top quality,,, but my love for chelsea has kept him around