TOTSSF Max Kruse Appreciation Thread

BorussenBernie09
2092 posts Fans' Favourite
He's a steal for roughly 90k.

Averages 1-2 Goals per Game, is incredibly agile (Engine Chemstyle) and has brought back the Fun Factor for me.

He reminds me a bit of PIM Crespo but feels a bit more agile. Since I have him, he's literally Man of the Match each Game (DR Division 4).

I'm using him in a 4222 or 4231 as Second Striker or CAM. As Striker I'm using TOTSSF Falcao.

Can't wait to Partner him with TOTSSF Ben Yedder.

Comments

• GLAN12
    150 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    That’s interesting , I thought he was terrible. I got 94 lewa granted he’s a lot more but the difference in quality is ridiculous . Funny old game is fifa
  • BorussenBernie09
    2092 posts Fans' Favourite
    GLAN12 wrote: »
    That’s interesting , I thought he was terrible. I got 94 lewa granted he’s a lot more but the difference in quality is ridiculous . Funny old game is fifa

I had absolutely no expectations and was really surprised how good he is.

Had a lot of Players for the CAM or second Striker Position (PIM Bergkamp, PIM Butra, PIM Sanchez, PIM Kaka, PIM Socrates, PIM Zola, PIM Crespo, PIM Rivaldo, PIM Kenny, TOTSSF Aguero, TOTSSF Vardy, TOTSSF Auba and a few more) but for me personally Kruse is better than all of them.
  • 16Townley90
    1169 posts Professional
    I played him for a bit at RAM he was pretty good movement was spot on and always popped up with a goal.