Glad I managed to hit elite 3 last WL!

Comments

• Fifapayne
    6421 posts Big Money Move
    The only people who think this was the right decision are people who ended up with double picks... Funny that

How do you even come to that conclusion?
    Because people are debating why people should get extra?
  • DeanoZoff
    4927 posts Big Money Move
    Fifapayne wrote: »
    DeanoZoff wrote: »
    Struggling to understand how this is a fair solution.

I waited nearly 24 hours for my reds and i get half as much as everyone else.

What a p155 take

What makes you believe you deserve extra? You got what you were suppose to get?

Because tons of people got double for acheiving the same thing...

Surely you arent that stupid?

We’ll surely it’s you that’s stupid cause you don’t understand the reasoning for some getting more picks

I understand the reason for reimburssment but why should these people get double for achieving the same thing?
  • Fifapayne

What a p155 take

We’ll surely it’s you that’s stupid cause you don’t understand the reasoning for some getting more picks

I understand the reason for reimburssment but why should these people get double for achieving the same thing?

Because the first batch was fuvked up?
  • Riotiga
    1309 posts Play-Off Hero

What a p155 take

because it's EA mate. they are known to solve issues with another issue.
  • number7rocky
    8560 posts League Winner
    The only people who think this was the right decision are people who ended up with double picks... Funny that

Because people like you are literally debating that EA did the right thing, which conveniently got you extra reds.

I think you should of have got extra but so should everyone else. Make it equal for everyone, don't alienate certain players.

Some people getting double reds and others not ain't fair at all.

• Fifapayne

Because people like you are literally debating that EA did the right thing, which conveniently got you extra reds.

I think you should of have got extra but so should everyone else. Make it equal for everyone, don't alienate certain players.

Not everything in life is about being equal or fair....
  • number7rocky
    8560 posts League Winner
    edited May 2020

Yea and your opinion would be different if you didn't Benefit from it. Not one person here who didn't get double reds thinks its fair, only those who did.
  • Fifapayne

Yea and your opinion would be different if you didn't Benefit from it. Not one person here who didn't get double reds thinks its fair, only those who did.

“You should never assume. You know what happens when you assume. You make an ❤️❤️❤️❤️ out of you and me because that's how it's spelled.”
  • Microw
    27 posts Last Pick at the Park

I dont even play WL.

People who were G2 who didn’t open glitched packs early have now got what they were promised.

People who were G2, opened early and got LL players, did so but got LL more by luck than design. Their pack odds weren’t fair on the packs they opened. They should get to open packs with the right odds.

You also have to remember that there is probably only a small % of the entire FUT player community who fall into G2 and opened in the 2 hour window yesterday. Just because some people are vocal on here doesn’t mean 50% of the community end up with 4 picks.
  • Riotiga
    1309 posts Play-Off Hero
    come on guys, let's just agree to disagree. yes, it sucks that some of us don't get double their reward but, yes, it also feels good to get double our reward once in a while. Let's move on, shall we?
  • SmokeSwift1
    4385 posts National Call-Up

Bro those who didn't open early got what was promised but it was only delayed. Sure they should have given some packs or some form of compensation for delaying the picks but they got what was promised.
    Plus it was only the first hour so like only a few people got double rewards.
  • Saints92
    49 posts Park Captain
    Someone who finished with less wins than me, but the same rank, boasting on Twitter about getting four picks.

Oblak, Varane, Griezmann, Suarez.

I got 2 picks.

Ocampos and Yuri.

My two groups of 4 both contained Oblak, who I already packed. Kroos, who I already packed, and Cisse.

My luck is horrendous and I've no idea why.
  • Pepe Le DiLzZ
    16674 posts World Class

What a p155 take

• Pepe Le DiLzZ
    16674 posts World Class
    Even though I got double picks I don't agree with the way ea handled this. Players who did not claim before ea disabled it should've got 4 picks as well. Harsh isn't the way to describe this.
  • Miigue
    1245 posts Professional

Don’t feed the troll bro
  • Saints92
    49 posts Park Captain
    Even though I got double picks I don't agree with the way ea handled this. Players who did not claim before ea disabled it should've got 4 picks as well. Harsh isn't the way to describe this.

They wont care now.

Easiest solution was just handing everyone a new set of picks so that's all they've done.

Job done and move on, who cares what people think as theyll still play the game and put money into it. If you feel hard done by? Tough.
  • Pepe Le DiLzZ
    16674 posts World Class
    Saints92 wrote: »

They wont care now.

Easiest solution was just handing everyone a new set of picks so that's all they've done.

Job done and move on, who cares what people think as theyll still play the game and put money into it. If you feel hard done by? Tough.

Why don't you try to type all this up without being a 🛎 🔚. It's really not that difficult.
  • Saints92
    49 posts Park Captain
    Saints92 wrote: »

They wont care now.

Why don't you try to type all this up without being a 🛎 🔚. It's really not that difficult.

That wasnt my opinion, I've been shafted by getting half the picks of people with less wins.

I was just typing what EA think.
  • v4vendetta1978
    3293 posts National Call-Up
    Absolute clown shoes the whole company