• munchie63
    3969 posts National Call-Up
    edited May 2020
    what ?
  • Laker62
    2126 posts Fans' Favourite
    Zeke1216 wrote: »
    Laker62 wrote: »
    I made the original post - very surprised there is so much controversy about this. It is very simple - G3 and below got what they were supposed to (their Reds weren't even canceled). There are ZERO problems with these red player pick packs for G3 and down. G2 and above did not receive the packs they were supposed to. Regardless if they were opened during the first 2 hours or not, these players should still get the packs they were supposed to get.

I am not sure why there is so much confusion? How could anyone make any argument against this logic? It all comes down to jealousy in my opinion. EA will not give out packs to players who got what they were supposed to....
    Sounds like you would be jealous if gold 3 and under get picks again..... idk why it would even bother you

It wouldn't bother me. What makes you think it would?
  • Torino21
    311 posts Sunday League Hero
    Laker62 wrote: »
    I made the original post - very surprised there is so much controversy about this. It is very simple - G3 and below got what they were supposed to (their Reds weren't even canceled). There are ZERO problems with these red player pick packs for G3 and down. G2 and above did not receive the packs they were supposed to. Regardless if they were opened during the first 2 hours or not, these players should still get the packs they were supposed to get.

I am not sure why there is so much confusion? How could anyone make any argument against this logic? It all comes down to jealousy in my opinion. EA will not give out packs to players who got what they were supposed to....
    Sounds like you would be jealous if gold 3 and under get picks again..... idk why it would even bother you

A lot crying about s1 and g1 getting an extra pick also 🤣🤣 so sad. Like what is the problem then? Really pathetic
  • munchie63
    edited May 2020
    Murf1985 wrote: »
    munchie63 wrote: »
    do you reckon gold 3 will get new picks too?

for an issue affecting G2 and above ?

yes mate.

check your account. Ypu shpuld have Meesi and Suarez added as compensation. Got mine at 10:30
    No need to be a d***

Don’t let it bother you dude. Looks like he typed it with his elbow.

Typed with an elbow, nose or thumb...the answer is still the same pal......it doesn't affect G3 players

By the salty reply I can only assume you finished G3 and feel a little bit hard done by.

Feel free to spellcheck the reply. It won't make it less relevant
    Post edited by munchie63 on
  • Sean123_
    782 posts Semi-Pro
    Murf1985 wrote: »

yes mate.

check your account. Ypu shpuld have Meesi and Suarez added as compensation. Got mine at 10:30
    No need to be a d***

Don’t let it bother you dude. Looks like he typed it with his elbow.

another big guy

did you finish G3 and feel hard done by too ?

I could do some damage with an elbow

Damage to your phone if you keep typing with it
  • munchie63

yes mate.

No need to be a d***

Isn"t it time for you to do a new thread on Pim Rio....You've done 4 this week

or am I being a dxxx
  • Hammer316
    4076 posts National Call-Up
    Gold 3 and below do deserve another go if everyone else does. They are getting inferior picks anyway, no big deal.

This is EA though, they will do the minimum possible to save face. Any more will go against their FIFA points model so don't get your hopes up guys.
  • munchie63
    jonkero wrote: »

yes mate.

TBF if Gold 2 will get 2 extra Picks, I would say G3 would need them as well.

Otherwise the balance between rewards is gone

There isn' t really a balance though mate...higher finish, higher rewards.
    G3 might feel hard done by but it was a G2 error.

remember the sbc mix ups...only those submitting certain players were affected and got replacement cards.. theres no way everyone gets double reds.
  • wave4gods
    96 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    We're aware of the issue affecting FUT Champions Rewards for some players that are Gold 2 and above.

We are actively investigating and will update this thread when more information is available

Its 8 hours ago ! Any news ?? This i bs.
  • Devers
    7769 posts League Winner
    Cry babies everywhere 🤣
  • munchie63
    wave4gods wrote: »
    We're aware of the issue affecting FUT Champions Rewards for some players that are Gold 2 and above.

We are actively investigating and will update this thread when more information is available

latest update is G3 players are throwing their controllers and toys out the window.
  • Giggs11
    566 posts An Exciting Prospect
    wave4gods wrote: »

latest update is G3 players are throwing their controllers and toys out the window.

Comedian here
  • DeanoZoff
    4927 posts Big Money Move
    Looking forward to getting my 2 red picks in September...

Useless company
  • unxius
    1060 posts Professional
    DeanoZoff wrote: »
    Looking forward to getting my 2 red picks in September...

Useless company

I did want to build a team before weekend league starts .
  • golazo
    2324 posts National Call-Up
    People forgetting about the actual WL. Forget the packs. Every thing is based off your skill and time you put into last WL. G2 is the mark where skill is above average. Giving people who can’t get G2+ or didn’t want too than too bad. People who hit G2+ should get rewarded again for playing this game. Than you add that G2+ packs were glitched and others weren’t. Only G2+ should be compensated. Also if you didn’t open your packs yet than you’ll be ok. If you did open than consider yourself lucky and thank ea for once.
  • Saints92
    49 posts Park Captain
    I used a few first team players in the La Liga guaranteed SBC, with the knowledge I'd get two players today to take up the spaces.

I would then use the coins I have to fill in any gaps.

I'm now left to either spread coins meant for two players over four players to play this weekends WL, use Loan players which I hate doing and none of them have great chemistry, or just not bother with WL this time around.

I think I know what option I'll be going with.
  • GoonerDude81
    1010 posts Professional
    Saints92 wrote: »
    I used a few first team players in the La Liga guaranteed SBC, with the knowledge I'd get two players today to take up the spaces.

I would then use the coins I have to fill in any gaps.

I'm now left to either spread coins meant for two players over four players to play this weekends WL, use Loan players which I hate doing and none of them have great chemistry, or just not bother with WL this time around.

I think I know what option I'll be going with.

How many coins?
  • SanderFC
    3255 posts National Call-Up
    golazo wrote: »
    People forgetting about the actual WL. Forget the packs. Every thing is based off your skill and time you put into last WL. G2 is the mark where skill is above average. Giving people who can’t get G2+ or didn’t want too than too bad. People who hit G2+ should get rewarded again for playing this game. Than you add that G2+ packs were glitched and others weren’t. Only G2+ should be compensated. Also if you didn’t open your packs yet than you’ll be ok. If you did open than consider yourself lucky and thank ea for once.

Agreed, people should be rewarded for how little time it takes them to claim WL rewards.....

Quit the bs about 'skill'. If you want to claim people should be rewarded solely based on performance, don't end with that your rewards should depend on when you claim rewards (as you think it is acceptable that you would have more rewards in the end because 'luck' than someone finishing above you just because he claimed the rewards too late)
  • NattoPatrol
    239 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Are people gonna get stuff for free? I got a Turkish red pick but I dunno if that’s correct or not I got silver 8 wins
  • ILevis
    1651 posts Play-Off Hero
    They are working on identifying the players that were impacted. Sorry for all the gold 3 boys who sniffed their chance at free players :#

• Zeke1216
    3178 posts National Call-Up
    ILevis wrote: »
    They are working on identifying the players that were impacted. Sorry for all the gold 3 boys who sniffed their chance at free players :#

That means gold 2 players and above that got a la liga players are also not getting new picks
  • ILevis
    1651 posts Play-Off Hero

That means gold 2 players and above that got a la liga players are also not getting new picks

It might, but it also might not. It could just as well mean that they are simply working out all the players that finished gold 2 or above last weekend
  • Clancy
    8484 posts League Winner

It might, but it also might not. It could just as well mean that they are simply working out all the players that finished gold 2 or above last weekend

Yeah, it's ambiguous. That message gives no indication on what the solution will be
  • Zeke1216

I meant it kinda makes it seem that way. I got gold 1 and got two la liga players so it’s all good
  • ILevis
    1651 posts Play-Off Hero
    Clancy wrote: »

Yeah, it's ambiguous. That message gives no indication on what the solution will be

It atleast heavily implies that gold 3 and below wont be compensated. Because they were not impacted by the glitch. If those players would be compensated, they wouldnt need to identify impacted players to begin with, as everybody gets compensation, wether impacted or not
  • Zeke1216
    edited May 2020

It atleast heavily implies that gold 3 and below wont be compensated. Because they were not impacted by the glitch. If those players would be compensated, they wouldnt need to identify impacted players to begin with, as everybody gets compensation, wether impacted or not

Which it also implies that not every one in higher ranks will either if it’s identifying the players. If not they would just enable it for gold 2 and higher again. Safe to assume if we received a la liga option then we were not impacted
  • NattoPatrol
    239 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Why did I get a Turkish league player and not la liga
  • Bobo23
    4813 posts National Call-Up
    edited May 2020
    Sounds like EA are literally nitpicking their way through the accounts of G2 and above to see who actually got a La Liga pick and who didn't.

Instead they could have just reimbursed everyone G2 and above with new picks.
  • Wattagunt
    556 posts An Exciting Prospect

Which it also implies that not every one in higher ranks will either if it’s identifying the players. If not they would just enable it for gold 2 and higher again. Safe to assume if we received a la liga option then we were not impacted

Not necessarily. They've confirmed the picks gold 2 and higher were incorrect. Working on identifying players effected could mean working out which players opened picks between 9am and 10am gmt. Nobody knows.
  • SanderFC
    3255 posts National Call-Up
    Bobo23 wrote: »
    Sounds like EA are literally nitpicking their way through the accounts of G2 and above to see who actually got a La Liga pick and who didn't.

Instead they could have just reimbursed everyone G2 and above with new picks.

If you don't think people lower than G2 should get a new pick, why should G2+ people that got what they should have gotten??