Griezman?

MrMTFC
843 posts Semi-Pro
edited May 14
What's the best position/way to use him. Haven't used him at all this year (got his red pick) and want to now but wondered how to get the best out of him. Cheers

Comments

• jonkero
    6704 posts Big Money Move
    Packed him in Reds. I think his best position is CAM, but havent tried yet. WIll try him there this weekend on 7 chem with Hawk
  • Supermario911
    1789 posts Play-Off Hero
    Absolute beast. So quick and agile, and deadly finesse.

I play him RAM but move to CAm during game depending on the game
  • MrMTFC
    843 posts Semi-Pro

I don't know what it is but I just can't seem to use left footers on the right wing, have salah but just can't use him there so ended up playing him centrally. May try him on the left with griez in the centre then in the wl
  • Zeke1216
    1473 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited May 14
    jonkero wrote: »
    Packed him in Reds. I think his best position is CAM, but havent tried yet. WIll try him there this weekend on 7 chem with Hawk
    Can you post your team ? Got him
    In reds and got 700k to fit him in mine . Don’t know whether to play him or maradona as cam
  • Supermario911
    1789 posts Play-Off Hero
    MrMTFC wrote: »

I don't know what it is but I just can't seem to use left footers on the right wing, have salah but just can't use him there so ended up playing him centrally. May try him on the left with griez in the centre then in the wl

I prefer them on right wing. Most opponents think I'll cut in to the left, but then I go outside to the right and creates a lot of opportunities

The thing with griezy is the quick turns allow him to cut in and out so quickly and let off a finesse
  • MrMTFC
    843 posts Semi-Pro

I prefer them on right wing. Most opponents think I'll cut in to the left, but then I go outside to the right and creates a lot of opportunities

The thing with griezy is the quick turns allow him to cut in and out so quickly and let off a finesse

I might give that a try with him then thanks
  • jonkero
    edited May 14
    Zeke1216 wrote: »
    Can you post your team ? Got him
    In reds and got 700k to fit him in mine . Don’t know whether to play him or maradona as cam

@Zeke1216 this will probably be my team. Depends on my pulls from all La Liga SBCs I'm doing tonight though. If I'll pull something big I'll switch it up obviously

Will switch to 4231 where Sosa will be the come back on defence attacking winger ;)

mt539TR.png
  • Supermario911
    1789 posts Play-Off Hero

I might give that a try with him then thanks

Good luck! Hope you enjoy him as much as I am!!
  • Zeke1216
    1473 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited May 14
    @jonkero son striker right ? I was going to play maradona striker but two 3 wf central players might be an issue. Might need to move maradona to ram on stay forward and buy a 5wk striker
  • jonkero
    @jonkero son striker right ? I was going to play maradona striker but two 3 wf central players might be an issue. Might need to move maradona to ram on stay forward and buy a 5wk striker

Yes Son Striker, Griezman CAM.
  • Zeke1216
    1473 posts Play-Off Hero

What chem you will use ?
  • jonkero

What chem you will use ?

Hawk on both