Is aubameyang as clunky as richarlison?

Arsenalman
3888 posts National Call-Up
edited May 2020
Richarlison was awful on the ball and rather save the tax if auba is as stiff. If so any icon recommendations that are better than these totssf strikers for around 1.3?
Post edited by Arsenalman on

Comments

• Seanregal
    1946 posts Fans' Favourite
    These thread titles are getting worse, its like a carry on film in here recently :D
  • Arsenalman
    Seanregal wrote: »
    These thread titles are getting worse, its like a carry on film in here recently :D
    What’s the problem mate?
  • tommyboyo
    4221 posts National Call-Up

❤️❤️❤️❤️
  • futscp
    441 posts Sunday League Hero
    +1 nice thread title
  • Robbo_86
    306 posts Sunday League Hero
    Arsenalman wrote: »
    What’s the problem mate?

I think it’s the “stiff” part of your title 🤣🤣
  • SomeNextGuy
    4785 posts Big Money Move
    edited May 2020
    I'm using Richarlison at CAM, think I prefer him there. Doesn't feel stiff to me and I've played with him a lot, seems to be everywhere on the pitch.

I've not played with Aubamayang at all, but I imagine that he wouldn't be stiff. Try playing with him a bit and see if he feels stiff over time, you know how inconsistent the gameplay can be. Stiff one day, completely the opposite the next.
  • Mogga
    3415 posts National Call-Up
    i thought he was, sold him after 10 games or so. He`s got 99 pace but he`s quite slow as well. Work that out !
  • Arsenalman
    Robbo_86 wrote: »
    What’s the problem mate?

I think it’s the “stiff” part of your title 🤣🤣
    Yeah I’ve just realised 😂😂
  • Arsenalman
    I'm using Richarlison at CAM, think I prefer him there. Doesn't feel stiff to me and I've played with him a lot, seems to be everywhere on the pitch.

I've not played with Aubamayang at all, but I imagine that he wouldn't be stiff. Try playing with him a bit and see if he feels stiff over time, you know how inconsistent the gameplay can be. Stiff one day, completely the opposite the next.

Already sold him but he’s really clinical
  • Arsenalman
    Mogga wrote: »
    i thought he was, sold him after 10 games or so. He`s got 99 pace but he`s quite slow as well. Work that out !

Yeah think i’ll Stay clear, who you working with now?
  • LoPo9
    1228 posts Professional
    Richarlison has been a massive disappointment.
  • RexAnglo1066
    3894 posts National Call-Up
    Aubameyang is decent enough.

Nothing game changing, but solid.
  • Heshyooo
    561 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I've got tots auba, tots richarlison and tots son and they all feel stiff and slow/miss sitters non stop
  • Mogga
    3415 posts National Call-Up
    edited May 2020

He was my one success of fruitlessly plugging away at Marquee Matchups ! so the bonus was he was tradeable (2.3 mill at the time). I bought PIM Hugo Sanchez and play him up front now with Normal Blue Mbappe, they are quite a good pairing to be honest. I strengthened my defence with birthday hernandez and alexander arnold and appear to have squandered the rest :D

in the PL Tots weekend. Auba played 12 and scored 6, Sanchez played the other 18 and scored 25 or so.
  • Arsenalman

He was my one success of fruitlessly plugging away at Marquee Matchups ! so the bonus was he was tradeable (2.3 mill at the time). I bought PIM Hugo Sanchez and play him up front now with Normal Blue Mbappe, they are quite a good pairing to be honest. I strengthened my defence with birthday hernandez and alexander arnold and appear to have squandered the rest :D

in the PL Tots weekend. Auba played 12 and scored 6, Sanchez played the other 18 and scored 25 or so.

Yh legends must be still better than these cards I’m gonna go for pim or prime butra
  • Arsenalman

Need the game changing player mate
  • OZero
    7615 posts League Winner
    I tried them all and I go back to Bday ASM
  • L1vingl1fe
    4829 posts National Call-Up
    I don’t get the dissatisfaction with Richarlson. He’s got 82 in 60 for me, rivals and WL. Partnered up front with Birthday Rashford. They both bang them in with both feet for fun. Richarlson has an explosive second touch that leaves defenders in his dust. To each their own I guess
  • Theomanny
    2738 posts National Call-Up
    L1vingl1fe wrote: »
    I don’t get the dissatisfaction with Richarlson. He’s got 82 in 60 for me, rivals and WL. Partnered up front with Birthday Rashford. They both bang them in with both feet for fun. Richarlson has an explosive second touch that leaves defenders in his dust. To each their own I guess

The game plays differently for everyone. U wont like to play with players like son or rashford in bad gameplay cos the game engine makes them clunky.

People who love cards like this have good gameplay. This year i can only use players with high agility and balance.
  • Clancy
    8484 posts League Winner
    If you only like tiny nimble players (or if you can only score inside the box after doing a Dragbacks) you probably won't like aubamayeng.

If you liked nif CR7 you will find aubamayeng to be a similar card but with noticeable improvements. I'm finding aubamayeng to be excellent next to salah in a 442, they both have outside foot shot, finesse shot, and are lighting fast
  • Arsenalman
    Clancy wrote: »
    If you only like tiny nimble players (or if you can only score inside the box after doing a Dragbacks) you probably won't like aubamayeng.

If you liked nif CR7 you will find aubamayeng to be a similar card but with noticeable improvements. I'm finding aubamayeng to be excellent next to salah in a 442, they both have outside foot shot, finesse shot, and are lighting fast

Can’t do any skills and I loved cr7 but I’ve been hearing aubs is abit clunky and doesn’t feel like 99 pace
  • RexAnglo1066
    3894 posts National Call-Up

Need the game changing player mate

I hear you.
  • Clancy
    8484 posts League Winner

Can’t do any skills and I loved cr7 but I’ve been hearing aubs is abit clunky and doesn’t feel like 99 pace

If you loved CR7 I think you'll find aubamayeng to be very good and a clear improvement.

I think people say he feels slow for a couple reasons; because he can't twist and spin in tight spaces like Messi, and because 9/10 opponents plays drop back zero depth so there's never an opportunity to have a fast break and show off your strikers pace. Why does 99 pace matter if most attacks in this game happen at walking pace inside the penalty area?

On the rare fast breaks I get auba is fast as lightning, and is even better at holding off a defender behind him than CR7
  • Arsenalman

If you loved CR7 I think you'll find aubamayeng to be very good and a clear improvement.

I think people say he feels slow for a couple reasons; because he can't twist and spin in tight spaces like Messi, and because 9/10 opponents plays drop back zero depth so there's never an opportunity to have a fast break and show off your strikers pace. Why does 99 pace matter if most attacks in this game happen at walking pace inside the penalty area?

On the rare fast breaks I get auba is fast as lightning, and is even better at holding off a defender behind him than CR7

I might have to give him a go, it’s a tough call between him and pim butra
  • Zeke1216
    3178 posts National Call-Up
    edited May 2020
    I could not stop auba this past wl. He was super fast and clinical
  • aziz_221
    193 posts Sunday League Hero
    Aubameyang is good for one thing R2 nothing else the other stats are fake and heavy and slow any CB will be faster
    I do not know why Ea make the fake stats you can not see it in the game

I had him and play over 40 games but for example his Strength is 90 but in the game it looks 70
  • fussydutchman
    2206 posts Fans' Favourite
    TOTS Auba has 85 goals in 60 games for me. He's really good.