AI of the defenders sucks!!! the worst player beats the better!!! silly goals scored!!!

VasilisZgate7
12 posts Ball Boy
edited May 11
the artificial intelligence is awuful completely!!! because of it the defence is very bad and also you are conceding many and very silly goals!!
besides, the BETTER PLAYER IS NOT REWARDED!!! instead the worse player very often wins because of that awful and catastrophic AI!!!!
fix it ea,because we play to get pleasure and amusement!!! and instead of this we are getting nervous and disapointed

Comments

• SBaggio59
    356 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited May 11
    Very few defensive options available, unlike the attack with the many feints available in Brazilian fashion. All tackles are similar in this game, you can do them a thousand times, all players and all tackles have exactly the same movement, I feel like EA is starting to create games. There are very few defensive variants, the AI brakes or interrupts our own game, it's silly. Defenders are not always well placed, for example a left back can be found in the center for no reason, leaving room for the opponent.

For me, the pass system is the most rotten of all football games, I have never seen passes that do not reach their destination or that go to the other side without performing the action, or that go in the opponent's feet when targeting a teammate, the AI believes that the opponent is with us or what.

Why, in ultimate mode, do bronze players with poor racing characteristics run faster than a special player who runs very fast? It's stupid, proof that the game does what it wants and manages it as it likes, the characteristics of the players are out of logic. Without counting all the inconsistencies.
    Post edited by SBaggio59 on
  • SBaggio59
    356 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited May 11
    In FUT mode, strange things happen, like players moving in the wrong direction, defenders who injure themselves while I am in a calm strategy and the opponent is moving towards my goal, obvious penalties or faults serious not whistled ... this is never done in other modes to my knowledge. I won the other day in ultimate mode against a team made up of special players and icons, my players injured themselves in a strange way and the controls did not react well, the game bugged, it is not not the first time I have the turn. It was not a connection or server problem.
  • Chogau1
    507 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Rivals is no longer a cards game, golds with 60 chem play better than TOTS, win one lose one, regardless of skill, I guess people complained so much about relegators and not being able to do objectives that now you cannot win more than 2 rivals in a row, your 90s TOTS team gets nerfered and a bunch of golds doing the objectives destroy you. Like you said, the defenders just pass it to the opponent for easy goals. I wish ea will put a comment before those games, sorry but you cannot win this game, enter at you own risk