Requests for fifa 21 career mode

For fifa 21 please can you work on giving us a good injury system if a player has a broken ankle etc they should be assessed by a medic with commentary talking about it then carried off on a stretcher

We should be able to freely loan any player with option to buy

Request funds from the board or extra money for a player you want to buy

Kit editor ability to change the colour of your kits or design each season

Legendary managers option ( play as a team manager e.g Jurgen klopp etc

Comments

• Pwalie86
    1564 posts Play-Off Hero
    Kit editor not happening. All to do with licenses.

Some good suggestions. Injury system would be great and you should be able to hire medics. Also think goalkeepers should be able to get injured. It's quite uncommon, so not keepers getting injured week in, week out.

Overall I feel there will be some big changes coming this year. Not just because of new consoles, but EA have stated that they're working on career mode a lot more. Career features will likely be the same from PS4 to PS5, but the atmosphere, immersion, physics, animations and big visual upgrade will make Fifa 21 quite exciting.
  • i think about kits changes , add one of the main last three seasons instead of edit new ones bc of rights laws
  • Biggest change they can do to career mode is make it online. Where you can play with freinds. Career mode sucks because its just solo gameplay
  • SpiritofOldwfc1859
    101 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Rezuddin wrote: »
    Biggest change they can do to career mode is make it online. Where you can play with freinds. Career mode sucks because its just solo gameplay

Do one pal, theirs enough online crap with ultimate team for all the losers who have to have the best players. Try taking a lower league team up the divisions and filling that team with youth players and loan players, there is the challenge of the game (realism), not having a team full of superstars like some kids sticker album.
  • Online career mode (similar to the NHL and Madden games) would be excellent.

The ability to manage a lower club once you were already successful would be good, after you’ve won a CL only huge teams are available. The option to move to a smaller team would be great for variety and longevity.

Player stats being retained for more than one season world be good too. Similar to Football Manager where you can see a player’s previous clubs, appearances and goals, stuff like that.
  • adding uefa club and country rankings and adding updated faces to current careers would be good
  • glynnerm
    58 posts Park Captain
    @EA_Cian Just look at Football manager and plagiarise as much as possible for transfers/team moral, press conferences and introduce how you can offend other teams/managers/players which will add to transfer.

dynamic crowds affecting fianances/player moral/manager approval etc
  • L4r14m
    501 posts An Exciting Prospect
    My primary request would be: More realistic/sensible league tables, transfers, player values, transfer budgets, youth squad players, player rotations. Better, more clever AI. Basically, doing properly the basic stuff that is already in the game.

All sorts of new features would be nice, of course. Some nice suggestions in this thread, too.

But the basic stuff just gotta work well.

Come to think of it, that’s kinda my request for FIFA 20, and not 21. But being at least somewhat realistic...
  • Mativo
    27 posts Last Pick at the Park
    - youth teams and competition
    - Ability to grow/manage and build your training facility
    - Possibility to at least upgrade your stadium (preferably build your own).
    - Change sponsors on shirts, change away kits
    - More diversity in attendance. Based on club performance, importance of a match etc
    - More options to costumize your stadium, like change the nets of the goals
    - Unique supporters, or at least more different looking supporters incl. Realistic clothing (not everyone wears a football shirt to a game)
    - Better storytelling/ cutscenes

I could go on forever but these are my main points
  • cdbuck26
    3837 posts National Call-Up
    Mativo wrote: »
    - More diversity in attendance. Based on club performance, importance of a match etc
    - Unique supporters, or at least more different looking supporters incl. Realistic clothing (not everyone wears a football shirt to a game)

These are all really good.
    There are so many things they could do with the gamemode but unfortunately we have to get creative with it as EA doesn't see a profit to come from it and doesn't invest in quality updates. Ya know if they added all this stuff in a $50 career mode extension I bet people would buy it.
  • Mativo
    27 posts Last Pick at the Park
    cdbuck26 wrote: »
    Mativo wrote: »

These are all really good.
    There are so many things they could do with the gamemode but unfortunately we have to get creative with it as EA doesn't see a profit to come from it and doesn't invest in quality updates. Ya know if they added all this stuff in a $50 career mode extension I bet people would buy it.

As long as EA can’t make any extra money on career mode they won’t do a thing. We just beed to hope on pes who improves and get more licenses or some other company who makes a killer football game. Or EA just needs to lock career mode content behind a paywall like: pay 5 euro’s for 5 italian stadiums, which would create too much controversie i guess.
  • FIFA 21 Career Mode Wishlist:
    A] TRANSFERS
    1. Option to add buy-back clause for a player sold & addition of option to buy when loaning in/out a player
    2. Option to offer player from the AI side of negotiations while they come to buy a player from the user's club.
    3. Realistic negotiations which are trickier for expensive, high rated players and realistic transfer time frame (i.e. 3 days to 2 weeks to complete a transfer) just like in real life.
    4. Realist player values and realistic transfers.
    5. Ability to ask for extra funds without using the financial takeover.
    6. Director of Football instead of Scouts who suggests possible transfer targets

B] YOUTH ACADEMY
    1. Introduction of youth squads.
    2. Youth player scouting to be automatically done by youth team coach
    3. Youth coach to suggest promotion of youth team players after they reach a certain potential rating/requirements which can be set by the user.

C] GAMEPLAY & CUSTOMIZATION
    1. More animations when player is fouled, injured, angry etc.
    2. Crossing should be more effective.
    3. Dynamic weather
    4. Variable supporters(i.e. supporters wear different clothes rather than only wearing the club jersey)
    5. Dynamic atmosphere i.e. louder and more enthusiastic when team is playing well & toxic (stadium walkouts, booing) when discontent with the performances.
    6. More editing options for managers (glasses, tattoos, outfits etc.)
    7. Addition of more questions and replies for press conferences and to be more related to previous occurrences. Addition of new text to e-mail and news articles.
    8. Addition of more managers and sacking of AI club managers.
    9. Realistic points table (i.e. unrealism as top teams score 80-100+ points while bottom teams score single digit points)
    10. After being sacked, a few months should be simulated and job should be offered to the user then, making it seem more realistic.
    11. Personal sponsors which can be displayed on ad boards along the pitch.(can be real/fictional made up sponsors)

These additions can easily be implemented to make the career mode a better experience.
  • glynnerm
    58 posts Park Captain
    edited May 9
    1 - dynamic crowds, if team is mid table, most teams only see half full stadiums with the exception of bigger clubs- this could also impact on finances and hence transfer budget and comunication with the board

2- dynamic weather - enough said.

3) transfer - installments for transfer fees, loan with obligation to buy or loan with option to buy, CPU offering players plus cash. contracts should include relegation release clauses/promtion bonus - loan fees for higher end players, similarly if you loan a player you should get a loan report monthly if player is being played ex, if not being played can threaten a recall of player, this intern could affect manager to cpu manager relationship and hence lead a rivalary which could be used in press conferences. also realisti transfer, too many transfers of engllish players moving abroad, lower league clubs tend to buy within the same country.

4- press conferences- should include Q's from media - re boardroom satisfaction if doing well or poorly, player relationship, if player is out of team or is being watched by another team, more options at press conferences that affect relationships with boardroom, players, opposing players and opposing managers.

5- youth players, generally would prefer 10 to 20 youth layers, 2/3 may only make it at your club, the rest would be picked up or bought by lower rated teams, dislike using generic/fantasy players, takes away from the realism

6- players that retire become managers, hence the sacking of managers and teams using different formations with a new manager - each team should at least have two formations associated with a manager and a particular playing style like possession, direct, counter attack, etc and a policy, like investing and using young players, ex denmarks fc nordslland(wrong spelling) or RB leipzig, buyiing young players and selling on, these attritubes or alternatively using experienced players used to that league

7- stats, for both players and manager - goals, pass accuracy, clean sheets, assists, etc, previous clubs played . manager, win ratio, clubs managed, affects relationships with other clubs etc

implement these please @EA_Andy @EA_Lanna @EA_Cian @EA_Rtas @EA_DarDar
  • ShaneP92
    2 posts Ball Boy
    I would like to see them give us the option of leaving a club in the summer rather than only through the season , like for example you manage a PL club and are getting linked with a club in the La Liga or Serie A then your asked questions on it regarding the reports , so not at the end of the season your constantly getting a new 12 month contract
  • ShaneP92
    2 posts Ball Boy
    Also regarding youth teams , instead of scouting for made up players use the existing 17 & 18 years olds already in the squad and develop them
  • RyanR91
    17 posts Ball Boy
    How about dynamic gameplay. The cpu teams play different from each other or actually foul you! I went half a season without winning a single free kick- hard to get immersed with that response from the game. Pes master league has loads of interesting cutscenes as well.
    Also how about allowing us to use icons as managers. Again. Hard to get immersed when your manager looks like a plastic doll.
  • RyanR91
    17 posts Ball Boy
    Dynamic weather
  • carrear mode would be developed with more tools to manage clubs. sponsorship to the stadium on the tshirt, interview like really happens at the end of the match could effect on the game, nothing more thant a real club has, carrear mode is very far to be expected
  • Leicester
    35 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Have the live score updates actually report on every goal. If I’m relying on other results and listening to a team going 0-1 down, what’s the point if they’ve won 3-1 but you don’t hear anything until after the game?
  • I swear to God EA better improve and add new features to Player Career Mode and CM in general!!

Crucial IMPROVEMENTS to Player/manager Career Mode are:
    - ability to receive new/expire contracts both as player and manager mode (not be a world-class manager/player on 50,000pw contract, absolute lunacy)
    - Stadium/facility investments/improvements
    - Youth system improvements (be able to invest in academies to produce young talents)
    - Start Player CM as a youth player, would be awesome.
    - FIX LEAGUE TABLES!!!! (no team/AI should be winning 38 games in a row consistently, just unrealistic!) FIX IT!
    - A more refined progression system in Player CM
    - More rewarding achievements like world player of the year/BallonD'or
    - STATS PLEASE! Meaning stats of say how many World Player/BallonD'or winners or history of the premier league/Bundesliga etc. For example, have stats the all-time league table in trophies so that you feel more satisfied when breaking the all-time record in titles (Taking i.e. Man City to 21 Premier League trophies, thus breaking the record). There needs to be a sense of progression, something CM lacks right now.
    - Have above suggestion attempted for the Player Career Mode as well like a record for the most goals scored all-time or in a specific league. Hence, creating a sense of progression/real achievement. Otherwise, Player CM feels empty unless your own imagination is used

Theres many more, I'll get back to
  • Steffolovitch
    366 posts Sunday League Hero
    Many great suggestions above. I also think I could write a full novel about how I would suggest career mode to be a better experience. Manager career mode that is, I don't bother about the player one...

But to be honest, I don't think EA give a damn at the moment. FUT is creating more money for the company, and there are plenty who go down that road.

Us old-timers, who are hooked on career mode, are not paying extra than the initial fee to get the game in the first place. And the more bugged career mode can get, the more players they hope to drag to play FUT. Won't work with me though. I think FUT is an incredibly terrible addition, and besides I never play online.
  • A lot of fascinating ideas all round but what I really want to see in career mode is historical stats of every club in the game. Number of trophies won and an increase as we play along the seasons. Technical stats such as all-time top scorers, appearance makers and etc should be available to us. These stats can then only be in real time when connected to the internet.

I've been playing fifa for two decades and it actually sucks to see the enjoyable things about career mode silently and singularly removed from the game; much like the stadium upgrade option which would be a hit by now if given enough attention and tweaking.

I lastly think the club creation feature should have a return or even have an entire mode to itself. Where players can build their teams from the ground up working their way to the top. Gamers then fill their teams with academy players and a max of 3 influential players limited to an overall of 75. This feature should return alongside the sponsors feature whereby this time, the gamers' created club adorns the sponsor on their created kits.

All these features are not even something that would cost EA/FIfa a lot of money as they will just be tweaking what they knew already worked. Moreover, these features are more applicable now in today's wireless modes.
  • For the past decade, I feel like EA was just printing covers and selling them. For a video game that has been successful for so long, it should be ahead of its time. I remember this one game called "REAL FOOTBALL" in the early 2000s if I remember correctly. It had everything fifa gamers want today.

Club creation, start at High school level up the football league chain. Gamers could even perform dives when challenged. It was pretty spectacular. Fifa should be way ahead. It would be nice to have the game to evolve with you as you go through the seasons. Like commentators speaking about your progress and record as a player and even manager. I'd like to see different trophy celebration cut scenes and even introduce interviews after games and press conferences.

EA has tremendous experience and success with this RPG area with games like Mass Effect and Dragon Age. This is nothing they can't accomplish in a football game.
  • ViVaWhom
    9435 posts League Winner
    edited May 27
    i want club and competition records visible and breakable

So if i go 50 games unbeaten in the league, i want the record to change to that and also the commentators acknowledge it (currently it doesnt even continue your unbeaten run into the new season LMAO)

I want to have ability to see clubs highest goalscorer, and be able to overtake that. I see they added Premier league highest goal tally in a season, but when you beat it, next season the record is same as before lol

currently once the season ends, everything just starts a fresh... there is no "achievements" across multiple seasons
  • glynnerm
    58 posts Park Captain
    as a player who loves career (manager mode), and maybe as im a tad bit older and earn money, id wish if EA added packs to buy for career mode, similar to FUT, if they arent going to update FIFA21 improvements as per our suggestions. Whereby buy you can add stadium editor, you can purchase additional teams for career mode only.

I know its expensive to buy the game for teenagers/kids but I do generally think that Manager mode is for us old school players who grew up playing this mode when internet connectivity wasnt great and it was the prefer mode to use.

I dont get Violta, think EA should just concentration on Career mode and FUT.
  • SpiritofOldwfc1859
    101 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    glynnerm wrote: »
    as a player who loves career (manager mode), and maybe as im a tad bit older and earn money, id wish if EA added packs to buy for career mode, similar to FUT, if they arent going to update FIFA21 improvements as per our suggestions. Whereby buy you can add stadium editor, you can purchase additional teams for career mode only.

I know its expensive to buy the game for teenagers/kids but I do generally think that Manager mode is for us old school players who grew up playing this mode when internet connectivity wasnt great and it was the prefer mode to use.

I dont get Violta, think EA should just concentration on Career mode and FUT.

I have been saying this for years especially for 3rd kits and special one offs that are released during the season, also extra smaller european teams for champions league and europa league