Best TOTS cards you have used so far?

Comments

• lemonpie
    269 posts Sunday League Hero
    grimaldo for 38 k has been the biggest bargain. henderson is amazing as cm. Richarlison is one of the best strikers I've used so far
  • LDevlin
    2308 posts Fans' Favourite
    Cloudio7 wrote: »
    Simon, Mahrez, TAA, Benrahma.
    Simin at striker is amazing;
    Mahrez has been really good at st but at cf in a 4411 is where I'm taking the best out of him;
    TAA is my rcm in a 4411 and I find him perfect for that role as he can do anything from defending to scoring and assisting;
    Benrahma is great both at lm/rm and at cam/cf.

I agree on Mahrez at CF in 4411 has been excellent I also bring on salary at ST as they both don’t fit in my plans or team but pretty nice subs I suppose
  • PFSeven
    252 posts Sunday League Hero
    TOTS Thiago, TOTS Pereira, TOTS Fernandinho has been outstanding for me so far. Also, unlocked Romarinho who has been amazing lol (wanted him for fodder)
  • TimRUFC
    3689 posts National Call-Up
    Kovacic is very, very good
  • P1stolpete187
    5972 posts Big Money Move
    Rashford and Wan Bissaka have been great so far
  • Muzza11
    10926 posts Has That Special Something
    Rashford
    Wan Bissaka
    Mane
    Mahrez
    Robbo

Not sure on Kevin De Post, had 4 games played and had hit the woodwork 4 times and scored once lol.
  • jpsblue
    5551 posts Big Money Move
    trent is phenomenal obviously. never used his toty card but geez he is good at RB. move him to CM in a 442 at the 60th minute mark too

jordan henderson is so good. wins the ball back with ease, strong, interceptions are on point as well as his passing and shooting is good too as a more defensive CM. 3* WF and skills not the best obviously but i really like him

son, as you'd expect. very clinical with both feet, finesse shots have so much venom on that, just still has that slight issue where he isn't as nimble as everyone would like him to be but that comes with his frame and balance. he's very fun to use

• ORANGEeffect05
    26131 posts Player of the Year
    jpsblue wrote: »
    trent is phenomenal obviously. never used his toty card but geez he is good at RB. move him to CM in a 442 at the 60th minute mark too

jordan henderson is so good. wins the ball back with ease, strong, interceptions are on point as well as his passing and shooting is good too as a more defensive CM. 3* WF and skills not the best obviously but i really like him

son, as you'd expect. very clinical with both feet, finesse shots have so much venom on that, just still has that slight issue where he isn't as nimble as everyone would like him to be but that comes with his frame and balance. he's very fun to use

Loving Sonny as well. Shot is insane.
  • MaddMike3711
    12938 posts Has That Special Something
    TOTS VVD is amazing, as to be expected with the price tag, but wow. :D
  • S-Dog
    2786 posts Fans' Favourite
    jpsblue wrote: »

Hendo is brilliant, I've had Trent TOTY for months and he is outstanding in midfield but just decent at RB, I really want to get him back in the midfield but can't find anyone that defaults as a midfielder that can play at RB...

Where are you playing Son? Got him untradeable but not impressed so far
  • Randall Flagg
    315 posts Sunday League Hero
    Mahrez for me. Got him in a front 4 with mane, aguero and richarlison and he's stealing the show from ccam
  • Simmo
    3845 posts National Call-Up
    Pains me to say it, but Henderson is absolutely brilliant, fights for the badge and can do it all.

If his name was Arturo Vidal or Radja Nainggolan, with those stats he'd be 1m+.
  • ET95
    963 posts Professional
    Mahrez for me. Got him in a front 4 with mane, aguero and richarlison and he's stealing the show from ccam
    Yeah great from ccam for me too! Finesse shots are a joke
  • Clemster
    859 posts Semi-Pro
    Shane wrote: »
    hoban95 wrote: »
    I don't think i've used one yet which is pretty crazy as normally i'm balls deep into PL. :D

Thinking about getting that kovacic for the next WL. He looks class, heard nothing but good things so far

There is a thread. Not everyone likes him. Bang average for me.
  • Nervous_Nick
    6380 posts Big Money Move
    Aguero, Son, Carvajal, Diego Carlos
  • Olleman
    14323 posts Has That Special Something
    So tempted to pick up Aguero. But It's either him or PIM Henry :)
  • Simmo
    3845 posts National Call-Up
    Olleman wrote: »
    So tempted to pick up Aguero. But It's either him or PIM Henry :)
    Used both. Get Aguero.
  • S-Dog
    Benzema is staking his claim for me this weekend
  • ha032742
    38236 posts Moderator
    Mahrez has impressed me at CCAM...would recommend :+1:

Honourable mention to AWB who feels so solid in the tackle.
  • Cloudio7
    2668 posts Fans' Favourite
    Mahrez at cf in a 4411 is outshining even Griezmann who's playing st. I swap them two during the game to see wich one has the major impact in game and even at st Mahrez is stealing the scene.
  • Chappy
    4730 posts National Call-Up
    How’s Suarez? Benzema? The 3 La Liga CB’s?
  • S-Dog
    Chappy wrote: »

Benzema is really really good, surprised how quick he is
  • Chappy
    S-Dog wrote: »

Benzema is really really good, surprised how quick he is

Balance looks like his only issue on paper. Does it show up on the pitch, or is his turning and changing direction better than anticipated?
  • xHerdie
    4604 posts National Call-Up

Suarez has been really solid for me so far. Sold Carlos because had such weird animations for me and was a liability. Soyuncu was showing him up, so brought back toty de ligt
  • Muzza11
    10926 posts Has That Special Something
    Carvajal good?, I just bought him but I’m already worried about him.
  • Gooners1000rr
    153 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Saul
  • Gooners1000rr
    153 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Muzza11 wrote: »
    Carvajal good?, I just bought him but I’m already worried about him.

I tried for a bit and I really didn't like him, Ill give him another try soon tho.
  • McRaven
    5893 posts Big Money Move
    Okay played a lot more games with some players

Aguero - Incredibly clinical and fast. Not silky smooth because of his stocky body type, but still pretty great. Only two things that would make him better would be 5* WF and/or SM. 9/10

Aubameyang - Also incredibly clinical and fast. Bit clunky because he's tall and has a big body type. Play him on the wing and he does the job there. Has the finesse shot trait as well and they go flying in. Would put him close to Aguero although I haven't played Aubameyang at ST yet. 8,5/10

Son - Fast, really smooth and 5* WF. Playing him at CAM and he's great. Makes good runs. Very good passing. 9/10

Henderson - Had to get used to Henderson. First replaced PIM Gerrard with him and Henderson's scoring output is far less, but he's better defensively and on the dribble. Was okay as the attacking CM. When I started playing him as the defensive CM he turned into a beast. Quality for the price. Great passer as well. 8/10

Saul - Haven't played with him much, but first impression's really good. Lot more attacking oriented than Henderson. Also more aggressive than the stats say (I play him with Engine). Great player so far.
  • Chappy
    xHerdie wrote: »

Suarez has been really solid for me so far. Sold Carlos because had such weird animations for me and was a liability. Soyuncu was showing him up, so brought back toty de ligt

Surprising on Carlos. Figured he could end up being best of the 3.

Keep us updated on Suarez! Who would you compare him to?
  • xHerdie
    4604 posts National Call-Up
    xHerdie wrote: »

Surprising on Carlos. Figured he could end up being best of the 3.

Keep us updated on Suarez! Who would you compare him to?

Yeah I see a lot of people raving about him on here but I couldn’t get on with his other card either

I’ve played 20 games already, all in Rivals Div3/4 bouncing between to get both objectives done

He has 25 goals (can’t see assists on app but a fair few). His shot is really really consistent wether it’s a power shot or finesse, seems to always be on target. His weak foot isn’t the best but still strong enough to give me a chance.

His dribbling and passing is what really stands out for me in a double striker role. He suits it perfectly as my target man and then working the ball around through him.

Pace isn’t a huge issue, quick enough to get around defenders but don’t expect Butra type speed. I’d say he’s most similar to a PIM Bergkamp type player, but definitely faster and better on the turn