Timed finishing hack??

Hi, while I was playing division rivals to complete icon swap objectives I came up against very interesting opponent. He had ok team with Neymar, Aubameyang and scream Delle Alli. Rest of his team was typical bbva/bpl hybrid (sissoko, mendy, militao).

At the first glance he was very average player. He parked a buss for entire game launching through balls to his Auba. He had a lot of trouble with defending as he missed tackle after tackle. Here is the funny bit. I noticed he used timed finishing in every situation. Long shots, headers from corners or shots from inside of a box when he was surrounded by multiple defenders... and he hasn't failed it once. Every single shot was perfectly timed... that is fishy. I watched pro players and many of them gave up on TF as now it is much harder to do properly comparing to FIFA 19. And some random player who doesn't know how to put few passes together has absolutely no problem with it.

his nick was: nalbandyan123

Did anyone else play against this guy or other players with godlike timed finishing?

Comments

• vlada_
    29 posts Last Pick at the Park
    I've played against 3 timed finishing cheaters this year, it definitely exists. Also, I saw a screenshot of that cheat actually having timed finishing as an option. Basically, they just double tap every shot and its green
  • Interesting, I also came across a player who perfectly timed every shot some time ago. I went back to the training ground to see whether I had missed something.
  • Springveldt
    4840 posts National Call-Up
    Yes, there is a timed finishing hack, along with lots of other ones that are less obvious like giving everyone 5* weak foot or having everyone had high work rates etc.
  • jimcwx
    39 posts Park Captain
    It's been like a month since people posted the cheat and the link to it and nothing has been done to stop it. If you go to the forums where the cheat is posted you can see people still talking about how it's working and the creator of the cheat still updates and gives instructions on how to use it.

https://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/fifa/4668790-trainer-fifa-20-a-18.html

@EA_Andy can you con in here and say that you've seen this and you've reported this to your superiors or whoever deals with these kinds of situations?
  • Just came across a timed finish hacker this morning.
    Club name was Valkyrja.

We are in this together, hope you guys don't play him

Just hoping EA do something about it because this is quite frustrating :'(
  • Springveldt
    jimcwx wrote: »
    It's been like a month since people posted the cheat and the link to it and nothing has been done to stop it. If you go to the forums where the cheat is posted you can see people still talking about how it's working and the creator of the cheat still updates and gives instructions on how to use it.

https://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/fifa/4668790-trainer-fifa-20-a-18.html

@EA_Andy can you con in here and say that you've seen this and you've reported this to your superiors or whoever deals with these kinds of situations?

Andy is gone now, we have @EA_Roger instead.

Any chance of any kind of update on this? The cheat has been active for years, how can something as simple as having Cheat Engine running and attaching to your process be allowed?
  • I played against a guy like that as well. There's obviously a hack out there and I can't believe no one from EA is even trying to do something about it.
  • hhoverflow
    305 posts Sunday League Hero
    mihai21ro wrote: »
    I played against a guy like that as well. There's obviously a hack out there and I can't believe no one from EA is even trying to do something about it.

believe.. they are not doing something aboout since 2014
  • Amargaladaster26
    9865 posts Has That Special Something
    hhoverflow wrote: »
    mihai21ro wrote: »
    I played against a guy like that as well. There's obviously a hack out there and I can't believe no one from EA is even trying to do something about it.

believe.. they are not doing something aboout since 2014

You mean 2011 when FUT on PC started.
  • silencer747
    189 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    interesting, seems like something you can simply macro to execute.
  • Springveldt
    interesting, seems like something you can simply macro to execute.
    On a controller? Won't that break tackling even more than it is now though?
  • vlada_
    29 posts Last Pick at the Park
    i've googled it, apparently when you turn on the trainer you need to fast double tap it for green timed.
    its not green only if you pass the 'regular' green timing, before and during green timing = green with trainer
  • baerentoeterR
    183 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Of course there is a trainer/cheat out there. Last WL i got some ppl who always finishes green, every angle and stuff, but as i told, EA gives a ❤️❤️❤️❤️ about PC Players! ;)
  • MonzterKush
    57 posts Park Captain
    They have a lots of cheaters on PC, with many different cheats.

EA dont care about that and about delay, they only want make money and ❤️❤️❤️❤️ us without vaseline.
  • easy switch to ps/xbox (pc = cheat) EA dont care whats going on pc
  • mway
    1896 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited December 2019
    I´ve faced another cheater on PC . He finished in green every shot.
    Is there anyway we can report them ? I have a video with a complete match against this freak.
  • MonzterKush
    57 posts Park Captain
    Send it to EA Support, but it will not change anything, there are nicks that I see for years and I denounce with evidence to support, no ban.

FIFA on PC is is absolutly garbage.
  • Just played pancreotit in weekend league he was awful at defending but everything shot was green timed and perfect from corners headers tap ins everything he shot was perfect. I even started to give the ball to him because i started recording and he noticed i was giving it to him and then stopped at the end. Is there anywhere to report.
  • mway
    1896 posts Play-Off Hero
    Team29 wrote: »
    Just played pancreotit in weekend league he was awful at defending but everything shot was green timed and perfect from corners headers tap ins everything he shot was perfect. I even started to give the ball to him because i started recording and he noticed i was giving it to him and then stopped at the end. Is there anywhere to report.

With origin you can report. You go to his profile and there is an option to report he is cheating.
  • mway wrote: »
    Team29 wrote: »
    Just played pancreotit in weekend league he was awful at defending but everything shot was green timed and perfect from corners headers tap ins everything he shot was perfect. I even started to give the ball to him because i started recording and he noticed i was giving it to him and then stopped at the end. Is there anywhere to report.

With origin you can report. You go to his profile and there is an option to report he is cheating.
    I tried to it only come up with report offensive name.

• greggles
    2260 posts Fans' Favourite
  • baerentoeterR
    EA wont do Stuff guys. You seriously think that? :D
  • Reulol
    104 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Simple anti cheat would solve this f/ckifng problem
    apex legends barely has cheaters and if it has they banned after day [email protected]!!
    wake up EA SPORTS u ❤️❤️❤️❤️
  • TomNXT
    689 posts Semi-Pro
    yep, encoutered many players playing with this hack, also reported many of those, yet i doubt they took an acceptable actions against these people.... and this ladies and gentlemen is the company we are giving our money to. :)))
  • baerentoeterR
    You can report so much guys, EA wont do anything against them. EA is not healable, we have to deal with this Trash!
  • shadowlee
    187 posts Sunday League Hero
    There is not just timed finish hack, there is so many on the pc, draft hacks, squad battles and so many more . Ea ban the coin buyers ,but the hackers are making coins using the hacks . I have posted before that i wont be playing again on pc, Will be moving to the console , less hacks on there and that is all i can suggest people do . The pc is a very open system and i really not sure if ea can stop it .

They may be able to stop it for a bit, but the hackers then update there hacks to work again . Seen it all before with map hacks on command and conquer . Just goes around in a circle . Honestly if you can just go fifa on console , its a better experience anyway, especially for transfer prices and number of players and for trading .
  • mway
    1896 posts Play-Off Hero
    Will you ever do something about this? Your online game is broken if you don´t fix this. Already 8 months and you did nothing. From time to time we have to face cheaters using this hack. If you can´t solve it remove time finishing from PC. Do something, we pay you for this game.
  • mway
    1896 posts Play-Off Hero
    shadowlee wrote: »
    The pc is a very open system and i really not sure if ea can stop it .

Ban the cheaters. It´s not difficult to find out if someone is cheating even if you can´t stop the cheat. Otherwise games like WOW won´t be possible. I have reported a cheater 8 times, still waiting for him to be banned.
  • hhoverflow
    305 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited May 8
    mway wrote: »
    Will you ever do something about this? Your online game is broken if you don´t fix this. Already 8 months and you did nothing. From time to time we have to face cheaters using this hack. If you can´t solve it remove time finishing from PC. Do something, we pay you for this game.

8 months? You are wrong my friend...

The cheating problem exists since years... Just check the forum of Fifa 19, Fifa 18, Fifa 17, Fifa 16.

And what EA did? Implemented an ALT+TAB prevention that cheaters managed to bypass in less then a day. So now, all legit players cannot ALT+TAB and are having issues because of it, but everybody that does cheat can ALT+TAB without problem.

They just don't care, they really don't.

Do you want to solve the problem? Here is your best bet:

- Get support from the community
    - Create awareness of the existing cheat softwares and post on the Console Forum and on Reddit, etc
    - Try to make youtubers, streamers, pro players to talk about the cheating situation on PC

As soon as this get some media attention, I'm 100% sure they will look into it, the same way they did with Career Mode, denying that was a problem at first, until a famous soccer player made a tweet about it. The 3rd one is the hardest to do, because probably EA will threaten pro players with things like "well, you really want to go this direction or have a good relation with us?" and most of them will bend to EA.

Obviously EA fears that, as this would shift their focus, which is to make promos and sell Fifa Points to actually fix the broken game.
  • Rolandinho
    617 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited May 9
    The chaeats are there, for many years now. Paid cheats, free cheats.
    Always finish Green, 5*WF, 5*SM, Legacy defending, Draft , automatic wins, 99 Rated players...etc...

It would hurt their image and even more players would quit playin on PC if admitted by EA, that they have a huge cheating Problem.

You have the same problems with EA's Battlefield and other games, tons of cheaters.