Who else is disappointed or feel underwhelmed with rewards today

MrMTFC
843 posts Semi-Pro
edited May 7
Gold 2. Got nothing In the packs and my only real choices were kovacic in pick 1 and Rashford in pick 2. Rashford might seem pretty decent to what some have had but when you consider the likes on mane, son, vvd, aguero, kdb ect they feel quite disappointing. Who else is like this now.

Edit: I'm glad my team is done now so can try to play just for fun and only do wl if I really want to. And as I said above, I know people will have got worse than Rashford but when you consider who else there was, it does feel disappointing still.

Comments

• Seagie
    153 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Me, but it was expected. I haven't had a red pick over 87 all year, the best I've had is Partey!
  • Kyle_07
    14 posts Ball Boy
    I got two Saudi players and 84 Visca was highest in my packs! 3 weeks running of absolute rubbish rewards so I’m struggling to find motivation to even bother anymore
  • Purplejacket
    3624 posts National Call-Up
    Finished elite 3, best was vardy who i don't want. Kovacik and gomis..
  • dregana08
    4048 posts National Call-Up
    Lol, gets kov and Rashford and complains.

My G2 Prem picks were Dean Henderson Nd Dean Henderson...
  • SYMMO19
    1330 posts Professional
    I'll swap you my Gomis and Dean Henderson for Rashford?
  • kraid
    5361 posts Big Money Move
    MrMTFC wrote: »
    Gold 2. Got nothing In the packs and my only real choices were kovacic in pick 1 and Rashford in pick 2. Rashford might seem pretty decent to what some have had but when you consider the likes on mane, son, vvd, aguero, kdb ect they feel quite disappointing. Who else is like this now.

Edit: I'm glad my team is done now so can try to play just for fun and only do wl if I really want to

You were very lucky for only getting g2. You’re red picks were better then mine
  • Paquetesousa
    2347 posts Fans' Favourite
    I mean, rewards have been crap all year long... what made you think it would be any different this time around?
  • Crassus60
    57 posts Park Captain
    I finished silver 1 and got VVD.

To be fair I think it's compensation for the grind I put into icon swaps pack only to get Lehmann
  • GTaylor
    813 posts Semi-Pro

Edit: I'm glad my team is done now so can try to play just for fun and only do wl if I really want to

94 Rashford and you're moaning. Get a group dude.
  • MrMTFC
    843 posts Semi-Pro
    dregana08 wrote: »
    Lol, gets kov and Rashford and complains.

My G2 Prem picks were Dean Henderson Nd Dean Henderson...

I just said when you look at what was available, they seem quite disappointing. Doubt either will get in my team so probably not be much use to me.

Just want to reiterate my point of Rashford may be better than what some have had, but when you look at what else was available it feels a let down. Got adama in the sbc too, not one of the better ones available again
  • joshyw
    52 posts Park Captain
    I mean I got gold 1 and got Dean Henderson and AWB, and then Soyuncu in my guarantee pack, that’s enough Fifa for this year
  • Mackie17
    8565 posts League Winner
    Allison and Robertson from picks S1. Good players. Can't complainm. Would of been happier with Kovacic and a 83 Saudi NGL. But got one off the market for like 130k so can't complain I just prefer untradables. Wasted 100k in fodder this morning in the PL upgrades and didn't get jack Shi.
  • Stone_cold_tea93
    3647 posts National Call-Up
    Feel like I got the worst of the worst. Robertson last night then my offered picks were Dean Hnederson so I took Gomis and my second pick was Soyuncu or Robertson...
  • Wonderfulwest
    5135 posts Big Money Move
    I’m content as my pulls could have been a lot worse
  • Yangster1984
    395 posts Sunday League Hero
    I think I'm happy with my G2 rewards. Had multiple prem picks to pick from in both picks though the the high end kind. In the end got adama and trent.
  • High420
    1071 posts Professional
    Kovacic & Trent from reds and Vardy from SBC this morning- all get into my team, so all things considered I should be happy.....but still gutted no top-drawer pulls.

Oh well, still a chance of Mbappe or Neymar from Ligue 1 ;)
  • Pooter
    4802 posts Big Money Move
    Highest I’ve ever got today was ovr 81 Cragno
  • stevotrueblue
    1072 posts Professional
    G1 and have to say was very surprised. First pick i got to choose between Auba, TAA, Robertson and a random.
    2nd pick, x3 saudis and Traore.
    Obviously took auba and adama.
  • LcFcFaulksey
    37 posts Park Captain
    Just wanted Vardy then I’m done with this game but EA must know.
  • JimNoShoes
    528 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Took gomis over henderson as only prem option, so double Saudi for me. Been saving packs and had 20 odd decent packs and got one board, rest 82 or worse. By now this is fully standard. Still did 7 82 + and six prem upgrade, absolutely nothing again. Not surprised, but can’t see how so many people are packing multiple TTSsf pulls...( and moaning about rashford who I would give anything to pull!!)
  • mufcscott__
    658 posts Semi-Pro
    Was sweating near enough after every game last weekend and managed to just scrape gold 2, and for what? Dean Henderson & Alisson :'(
  • TDOF
    3133 posts National Call-Up
    man.... have people forgotten that for 7 months we've been getting 77-80 rated players in rewards..... but now that we're getting 90+ is still "underwhelmed" lol

this community is funny
  • MrMTFC
    843 posts Semi-Pro
    Was sweating near enough after every game last weekend and managed to just scrape gold 2, and for what? Dean Henderson & Alisson :'(

This is partly what I mean, for the effort it took playing arguably the worst wl this year should have guaranteed one of the top players like salah, kdb ect in your first pick so everyone could get a top player. Then for 2nd and 3rd pick (for e level players) be a random 4 of the prem team, which is what everyone played it for (not the Saudis), so everyone could be happy then.

And again for people not reading or understanding this properly. I never said I was unhappy with or moaning about getting Rashford, just a little disappointed as there were better ones available that I, along with many others, would have preferred
  • Jdizzle
    2206 posts Fans' Favourite
    TDOF wrote: »
    man.... have people forgotten that for 7 months we've been getting 77-80 rated players in rewards..... but now that we're getting 90+ is still "underwhelmed" lol

this community is funny

Fair point lol, still upset at my reds even though i made a mill.
  • SpiderMonkeybpg
    1329 posts Play-Off Hero

Edit: I'm glad my team is done now so can try to play just for fun and only do wl if I really want to. And as I said above, I know people will have got worse than Rashford but when you consider who else there was, it does feel disappointing still.

Lol wow rashford is actually one of the best ones. And I was moaning myself after getting kovaciv and soyncou but they are actually both pretty good.
  • suxxio
    707 posts Semi-Pro
    Usually people get lucky when they don’t play the game for months except me..
    Trash rewards as always
  • MrMTFC
    843 posts Semi-Pro
    TDOF wrote: »

this community is funny

It's tots (sf), this is effectively the end game. It's not going to get any better or higher rated players now, the best you're going to get is out now (for prem at least, which is the one most people wanted). Sorry for wanting a different player that could have got in my team and was better than the one I got. Still don't seem to get the bit where I said I'm not disappointed at getting him, more that there were better ones available which could have gone in my team
  • Iron_Hand10
    15 posts Ball Boy
    edited May 7

Are you really complaining?

20200507-124119.jpg

• MrMTFC
    843 posts Semi-Pro

Not about getting Rashford, will now though with not getting what I'm trying to say. It's not difficult people, all I said is there's better ones available and could have been an upgrade on my team, like kdb or vvd. And my teams done now because I got enough coins for Robertson, not because of getting Rashford
  • AHL
    167 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    G3 last weekend.

For Reds I got Kov and 88 Hendersen GK.

What packs do I get for the other rewards? I have a lot of saved packs and cannot see which ones come directly from WL rewards.