Guaranteed PL TOTS tomorrow (TODAY)

ArsleWenger
418 posts Sunday League Hero
edited May 6
Is it possible? Could we see a different schedule since the low league tots is comming out on mondays now? Major league on wednesdays and lower leagues on fridays maybe? Since whe didn’t get the lower league one today as we did last week. Tell me the odds!!
Post edited by ArsleWenger on

Comments

• Hunger999
    90 posts Park Captain
    Slim to none. Can’t be a coincidence that the pl upgrade packs finish Thursday at 6pm
  • Darthsinvadet
    1056 posts Professional
    Zero shot
  • ArsleWenger
    Hunger999 wrote: »
    Slim to none. Can’t be a coincidence that the pl upgrade packs finish Thursday at 6pm

Oh no :( didn’t think about that
  • ArsleWenger
    So the odds are 100 to 1? Something like that?
  • Ishibum
    14655 posts World Class
    We will have something tomorrow... Just not that
  • ArsleWenger
    Ishibum wrote: »

Tell me more, you’re teasing me now man!
  • Ishibum
    14655 posts World Class

Oh I have no clue. Probably a player SBC or some kit :lol:
  • SweetJesus101
    3480 posts National Call-Up
    no , thursday
  • ArsleWenger

Oh I have no clue. Probably a player SBC or some kit :lol:

Oh, crossing my fingers for a kit! Can’t wait to submit my 82+ players for it
  • RileyD
    1857 posts Fans' Favourite

Saudi TOTSSF Guarenteed
  • Stav93
    271 posts Sunday League Hero
    Both Guaranteed Saudi and Guaranteed Prem are in the code now, along with another 82+, so they might both come tonight or they might drop one tonight, and one tomorrow. They coming though.
  • ArsleWenger
    Stav93 wrote: »
    Both Guaranteed Saudi and Guaranteed Prem are in the code now, along with another 82+, so they might both come tonight or they might drop one tonight, and one tomorrow. They coming though.

Im hoping they come tonight before my reds, even tho I doubt it
  • Stav93

If they don't, just don't claim your reds bro until they drop the Prem Guarantee, that's my plan 😊 But I do think we get the Prem Pack tonight 🤞
  • ArsleWenger

If they don't, just don't claim your reds bro until they drop the Prem Guarantee, that's my plan 😊 But I do think we get the Prem Pack tonight 🤞

Yea but I have no self control in that sense bro haha. I know deep down I will open my reds straight away, even tho it’s not a good idea
  • Stav93

Yea but I have no self control in that sense bro haha. I know deep down I will open my reds straight away, even tho it’s not a good idea

Hahaha I'm the same tbf so if it doesn't come tonight I'll be taking myself off on a cycle or something until 6 so I'm not even tempted to rip them first thing in the morning 🤣😭
  • ArsleWenger
    edited May 6

Hahaha I'm the same tbf so if it doesn't come tonight I'll be taking myself off on a cycle or something until 6 so I'm not even tempted to rip them first thing in the morning 🤣😭

Hahahhah sounds like a plan, might try something like that out. Too bad it’s quarantine-times and I have 0 stamina
  • Hammer316
    794 posts Semi-Pro
    Just watched a pieman video where he packed about 8 tots from the upgrade packs. 3 or 4 Alison. 3 GK Henderson and a soyuncu. That's what we're all getting tomorrow.
  • ArsleWenger
    WHAT DID I SAYYYYY GUYS
  • v4vendetta1978
    3229 posts National Call-Up
    88 loooooool
  • Yiddo09xx
    99 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    88 loooooool

88??? JESUS
  • Grifan
    1555 posts Play-Off Hero
    What a bloody disgrace this company is
  • oldboiler
    3121 posts National Call-Up
    88 :D:D:D:D
  • ArsleWenger
    88 loooooool

Thats disgusting tho tbh
  • oldboiler
    3121 posts National Call-Up
    I’ve so many dead SBC players that I’m still doing it even though 88 is ridiculous at this stage of the year
  • Sean2890
    203 posts Sunday League Hero
    88 WTF YOU ❤️❤️❤️❤️
  • CFCHenri
    3796 posts National Call-Up
    70 chem LMAO
  • ArsleWenger
    oldboiler wrote: »
    I’ve so many dead SBC players that I’m still doing it even though 88 is ridiculous at this stage of the year

Same bro
  • ArsleWenger
    Got Adama Traore from my pack </3
  • ArsleWenger
    Got Giovinco from the saudi one!!!!! Yeeeeee