Fifa 21

scrubosaurus
485 posts An Exciting Prospect
how do u know fifa 21 is around the corner?
when EA ppl start talking about connection and servers and all the new goodies they have for u...im not playing fut at the time, but let me guess, pack weight is amazing right now???

Comments

  • Chavez76
    9852 posts League Winner
    how do u know fifa 21 is around the corner?
    when EA ppl start talking about connection and servers and all the new goodies they have for u...im not playing fut at the time, but let me guess, pack weight is amazing right now???

    not really, no
  • Chavez76
    9852 posts League Winner
    (the pack weight part)
  • Queens11
    3090 posts National Call-Up
    edited May 2020
    Rodger will be putting out his pitch notes very soon telling us they are aware of all the issues with 20 and they promise to fix them for 21 and with added new features never seen before like players passing and shooting in the direction we push and goalkeepers who can save shots that go straight at them and possibly even catch a ball so hurry up and pre order
    Then 21 is great on release then after a week when everyone has all ready been conned they just revert it back to the old copy and paste of the ai assisted mess we were all complaining about in the first place
    They are just a disgusting company from top to bottom
  • BuZuS
    1530 posts Play-Off Hero
    Queens11 wrote: »
    Rodger will be putting out his pitch notes very soon telling us they are aware of all the issues with 20 and they promise to fix them for 21 and with added new features never seen before like players passing and shooting in the direction we push and goalkeepers who can save shots that go straight at them and possibly even catch a ball so hurry up and pre order
    Then 21 is great on release then after a week when everyone has all ready been conned they just revert it back to the old copy and paste of the ai assisted mess we were all complaining about in the first place
    They are just a disgusting company from top to bottom
    Why don't people like you just stop, instead of whining constantly...?
  • scrubosaurus
    485 posts An Exciting Prospect
    BuZuS wrote: »
    Queens11 wrote: »
    Rodger will be putting out his pitch notes very soon telling us they are aware of all the issues with 20 and they promise to fix them for 21 and with added new features never seen before like players passing and shooting in the direction we push and goalkeepers who can save shots that go straight at them and possibly even catch a ball so hurry up and pre order
    Then 21 is great on release then after a week when everyone has all ready been conned they just revert it back to the old copy and paste of the ai assisted mess we were all complaining about in the first place
    They are just a disgusting company from top to bottom
    Why don't people like you just stop, instead of whining constantly...?

    because he wants a better game, he payed for an unfinished product and gets promises of a great game to come but never did...so why cant he complain?
  • BuZuS
    1530 posts Play-Off Hero
    so why cant he complain?
    Because he's complaining about something that hasn't happened yet. If he really believes his own nonsense, there's nothing he can do anyways, so why waste time whining about it?
  • scrubosaurus
    485 posts An Exciting Prospect
    BuZuS wrote: »
    so why cant he complain?
    Because he's complaining about something that hasn't happened yet. If he really believes his own nonsense, there's nothing he can do anyways, so why waste time whining about it?

    it happens every year?!?
  • Ispeakthetruth
    192 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    BuZuS wrote: »
    so why cant he complain?
    Because he's complaining about something that hasn't happened yet. If he really believes his own nonsense, there's nothing he can do anyways, so why waste time whining about it?

    Because this forum is full of whiny little muppets.
  • BuZuS
    1530 posts Play-Off Hero
    it happens every year?!?
    If you really believe that, why not just stop? Why go through another year of "playing" a game you obviously hate & whine about it? I don't get it... if you folks really think it's the same every year (or gets worse every year, which is consensus amongst the whiners around here), why do you keep going?
    If I didn't like FIFA, know what I would do? I wouldn't play it. I wouldn't buy it every year. And I certainly wouldn't have a forum account to whine about it, year after year after year.
  • scrubosaurus
    485 posts An Exciting Prospect
    d
    BuZuS wrote: »
    it happens every year?!?
    If you really believe that, why not just stop? Why go through another year of "playing" a game you obviously hate & whine about it? I don't get it... if you folks really think it's the same every year (or gets worse every year, which is consensus amongst the whiners around here), why do you keep going?
    If I didn't like FIFA, know what I would do? I wouldn't play it. I wouldn't buy it every year. And I certainly wouldn't have a forum account to whine about it, year after year after year.

    we love this game, probably much more than the ppl that sit still in the corner and only show on the forums to see tactics or talk about other ppl whine.
    i love football, i rly like fifa and i want it to be better. i provide info when asked about the game, whats wrong and what can be improved...u have the right to say that we are whiners and whatever, i have the right to say that you dont contribute for the game, anyone can say whatever ppl want...
    u love ur job? its perfect? if not, why dont u try a new one?
  • Emrah
    168 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited May 2020
    BuZuS wrote: »
    Queens11 wrote: »
    Rodger will be putting out his pitch notes very soon telling us they are aware of all the issues with 20 and they promise to fix them for 21 and with added new features never seen before like players passing and shooting in the direction we push and goalkeepers who can save shots that go straight at them and possibly even catch a ball so hurry up and pre order
    Then 21 is great on release then after a week when everyone has all ready been conned they just revert it back to the old copy and paste of the ai assisted mess we were all complaining about in the first place
    They are just a disgusting company from top to bottom
    Why don't people like you just stop, instead of whining constantly...?

    I see you at Ea's side with your posts in different topics,are you working for them?

    Because a real football fan and game player cant defend them for this garbage game imo
  • maksi
    6650 posts Big Money Move
    BuZuS wrote: »
    Why don't people like you just stop, instead of whining constantly...?
    because it literally happens every year

Sign In or Register to comment.