Thinking of changing to the switch version for fifa 21

Michael_28
197 posts Sunday League Hero
Hi guys, currently on xbox for the past 5 years. But just got myself a switch and with the ease of playing it wherever you go is appealing.
Should I expect a good quality game or is it a downgrade from other consoles?

Comments

• Gingerboaby83
    319 posts Sunday League Hero
    I moved to switch half way through fifa 18 and I can say it’s a decent game if you don’t mind the lack of content. I prefer the gameplay on switch so I’ve stayed since I moved. Can give you pros and cons if you want.
  • Michael_28
    I don't think the lack of content would be to bad as long as gameplay was better. Plus I'm guessing your not all rocking crazy teams full of every special card known to man.
    Another question then for yourself can I transfer my xbox fifa account ( not team. Just account for loyalty rewards) to the switch/ does the companion app on mobile work with switch version?
  • Gingerboaby83
    319 posts Sunday League Hero
    Michael_28 wrote: »
    I don't think the lack of content would be to bad as long as gameplay was better. Plus I'm guessing your not all rocking crazy teams full of every special card known to man.
    Another question then for yourself can I transfer my xbox fifa account ( not team. Just account for loyalty rewards) to the switch/ does the companion app on mobile work with switch version?

Yeah mate those of us who got up to division 1 have full special teams. Yeah you can transfer your club name (I think ). It’s the old league system from like fifa 18 where it’s division 10-1, we don’t have division rivals, squad battles or weekend league so we don’t get rewards.

Tots is the forst promo we’ve had since future stars and we are stuck on the same totw as we have not got the totw moments that Xbox have. No league sbcs either. In saying that the gameplay is good, better than Xbox for me. Plays like fifa 16 almost. Transfer market has on average about 60k items on it which is double from fifa 19. Up to you but for me I enjoy it a lot more.

• Michael_28
    O nice proper stripped back then. I'll definitely convert to switch so I can play fifa at work etc lol and I'm sure for 21 they'll add more features for the switch
  • iBarçaBoy
    1579 posts Play-Off Hero
    I'm also a Xbox player and now switched to the Nintendo switch for gaming because of the kids.
    But is a cool 'console' and also want to play FIFA21 on it. But only if the Ultimate Team is in it with the same content as the PS/xbox version.