Why?

The reliability of your servers is on the verge of shame and this, as they say: "A fact": the user must get used to it or better "Surrender to the obvious". What I do not explain, however, is because if a Squad Battle match is interrupted due to disconnection caused by your servers, the player must have a lost game with consequent loss of points for the weekly ranking. I no longer count the number of games I lost because of you. Wouldn't it be easier to give the game as unplayed?

Comments

• hhoverflow
    397 posts Sunday League Hero
    As long as people keep buying Fifa Points, the business model is working, even though the game is pure crap.
  • yuriy
    8 posts Ball Boy
    edited May 2020
    I have the same problem...lost draft because of the connection error and now i get the same error for squad battles..they don't care, they 're more interested to get as much money as they can during TOTS...after that they can shut their servers down, they do not care..
  • hhoverflow
    squad battles is full of cheaters anyway
  • maksi
    6650 posts Big Money Move
    edited May 2020
    All FUT game modes are full of cheaters at the high level.

If you're serious about being competitive play on console.
  • hhoverflow
    maksi wrote: »
    All FUT game modes are full of cheaters at the high level.

If you're serious about being competitive play on console.

true.. but let's be honest...

who can be serious about being competitive in this game that is full of... you know what.. :wink:
  • maksi
    6650 posts Big Money Move
    that's another story, i can deal with bad gameplay but against cheaters you can't do nothing