"wE fIxEd TaCkLiNg"

Comments

• Pnub
    1085 posts Professional
    The only stats that seem to mean anything in this game are pace, balance and agility. The amount of times that a messi, wby, dembele ect will bully and out tackle a 90+ stand tackle, aggression, strength defender is just insane.

Then there is the fact that tactics seem to buff a players stats as well. Put a striker with low defensive work rates sub 50 stand takle, interceptions and defensive awareness in cdm and the AI will track runs and intercept and tackle the ball better than PIM Vieira

• Mogga
    3347 posts National Call-Up
    This happens so many times and then if u win the ball, half the time the passings that useless you end up giving it back when they in swarm mode
  • TDOF
    8998 posts League Winner
    Ronaldo wrote: »
    Is all you do complain??? Literally only see u post stuff like this, get over it.

what's a forum for? Feeback and opinions right....... im showing feedback....
  • Jdizzle
    3045 posts National Call-Up
    I lost to a div 4 player because of this :D . (with horrendous delay ofc)
  • MHoney1234
    10339 posts Has That Special Something
    Pnub wrote: »
    The only stats that seem to mean anything in this game are pace, balance and agility. The amount of times that a messi, wby, dembele ect will bully and out tackle a 90+ stand tackle, aggression, strength defender is just insane.

Then there is the fact that tactics seem to buff a players stats as well. Put a striker with low defensive work rates sub 50 stand takle, interceptions and defensive awareness in cdm and the AI will track runs and intercept and tackle the ball better than PIM Vieira

True. I watch ASM with low defensive work rates make 60 yard sprints back. Work rates are broken this year
  • Fabibi94
    1047 posts Professional
    Wow, that video really is something else. I mean, it happens every other game that I win the ball once or twice and it goes back, but 7 times? That’s dreadful and shows the state of this game...
  • maksi
    6650 posts Big Money Move
    He made a noob mistake by trying defend manually and not let AI do defending. He needs to improve his defending "skills".
  • Mjdtheman
    343 posts Sunday League Hero
    That's the classic situation where EA wants them to score. I see it all the time while playing and when it starts to happen you know whats coming. Also happens when passes just end up going nowhere near where you aimed or with the power you put on them.

EA's way to control the outcome of the game
  • Emrah
    168 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited May 2020
    Bounce back balls,wrong directed passes and easy penalties make this game unplayable.
  • TDOF
    8998 posts League Winner
    Emrah wrote: »
    Bounce back balls,wrong directed passes and easy penalties make this game unplayable.

don't forget delay
  • TDOF
    8998 posts League Winner
    in the future there needs to be like a gaming government commitee or something...

before any game is released they make sure the game is finalised and do proper tests not just QA tests

because i have absolutely no idea how a game like this can manage to get to the production stage
  • Yoesi
    721 posts Semi-Pro
    Ronaldo wrote: »
    Is all you do complain??? Literally only see u post stuff like this, get over it.

The only thing I can define it as is justified criticism.
  • Emrah
    edited May 2020
    TDOF wrote: »

don't forget delay

i forgot about the delay,because i gave up fut.

It has no point to play anymore,with this broken gameplay,delay and hundreds of different version players.

Just playing coop seasons with a friend,now.

Strangely,coop seasons has no delay,unlike seasons or fut.
  • TDOF
    8998 posts League Winner

don't forget delay

It has no point to play anymore,with this broken gameplay,delay and hundreds of different version players.

because coop seasons is direct not servers
  • Emrah

don't forget delay

because coop seasons is direct not servers

seasons is p2p,too but it lagging.
  • Pooter
    4802 posts Big Money Move
    I’m surprised he didn’t dive, would have been easier to score a penalty
  • Spurred
    226 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Feels like throwing my controller