Detroyed a youtuber.

Retropoe82
1321 posts Play-Off Hero
Team poped up looking for a win after 4 losses.

We were talking a team an a half 98mbappe tots aggy toty de bruyne etc... beat the guy 4-1. hes only got 80 subs on his channel but the team he had was worth eayily 20mil plus.

Buzzin over that win

Comments

• TheTataGuy
    3888 posts National Call-Up
    @SomeNextGuy

😛😛😛
  • SomeNextGuy
    4785 posts Big Money Move
    TheTataGuy wrote: »
    @SomeNextGuy

😛😛😛

👀
  • Retropoe82
    1321 posts Play-Off Hero
    A5B wrote: »
    I run into guys with “YT” appended to the end of their team name pretty frequently. When I look them up I often find that they’ve posted one pack opening video in Latvian that was filmed with a potato.

Dunno if i can put his channel up, he had a few cod an fifa videos.i know youtube pay but his squad was summit to be very proud of
  • Kaldmann_X
    398 posts Sunday League Hero
    How does it matter if it's not a well known Youtuber?
  • DannySTFC
    4352 posts National Call-Up
    Not really a youtuber then 😆

I played against R9 etc a couple of times this weekend and came out on top every time, but I also lost to some bang average teams. Having a good team definitely helps but it’s down to the ability of the player holding the controller at the end of the day.
  • Mackie17
    8468 posts League Winner
    Kaldmann_X wrote: »
    How does it matter if it's not a well known Youtuber?

Because literally anyone can put a video up on YouTube. It doesn't make them a good player.
  • munchie63
    3461 posts National Call-Up
    Retropoe82 wrote: »

We were talking a team an a half 98mbappe tots aggy toty de bruyne etc... beat the guy 4-1. hes only got 80 subs on his channel but the team he had was worth eayily 20mil plus.

Buzzin over that win

80 followers

big name in the business then
  • Diem
    296 posts Sunday League Hero
    munchie63 wrote: »

Buzzin over that win

80 followers

big name in the business then

Got to start somewhere...

If we he wasn't an arse, might as well link his channel
  • Ishibum
    14564 posts Has That Special Something
    Link the guy. If it gets a couple of people checking it out, it'll make this brag thread less douchy
  • BeastlyHusla
    5981 posts Big Money Move
    He's not a youtuber if he isn't uploading regularly.
  • Cringe
  • Boommaametw3
    2875 posts National Call-Up
    80 subs
  • Bakudu76
    2856 posts Fans' Favourite
    Since this is a poopy thread I'm going to highjack it.

I have 8mil to fill the two attacking blanks. Who should I choose ?

38452708gs.jpg

• Bakudu76
    How about this?
    38452731yq.jpg

• Bakudu76 wrote: »

38452708gs.jpg

Surely bday mbappe
  • Senth6
    882 posts Professional
    Bakudu76 wrote: »

38452708gs.jpg

Surely bday mbappe

And HL neymar for fun
  • Pooter
    4802 posts Big Money Move
    Maybe not a good youtuber, or one that thought he was good. Not all are good
  • Headshrinker363
    5844 posts Big Money Move

38452708gs.jpg

Choose a life. Choose a job. Choose a career. Choose a family. Choose a ❤️❤️❤️❤️ big television. Choose washing machines, cars, compact disc players and electrical tin openers... Choose DSY and wondering who the ❤️❤️❤️❤️ you are on a Sunday morning. Choose sitting on that couch watching mind-numbing, spirit crushing game shows, stucking junk food into your mouth. Choose rotting away in the end of it all, pishing your last in a miserable home, nothing more than an embarrassment to the selfish, ❤️❤️❤️❤️ up brats you spawned to replace yourself, choose your future. Choose life... But why would you want to do a thing like that?
  • Futfanatic
    15221 posts World Class

38452708gs.jpg

Choose a life. Choose a job. Choose a career. Choose a family. Choose a ❤️❤️❤️❤️ big television. Choose washing machines, cars, compact disc players and electrical tin openers... Choose DSY and wondering who the ❤️❤️❤️❤️ you are on a Sunday morning. Choose sitting on that couch watching mind-numbing, spirit crushing game shows, stucking junk food into your mouth. Choose rotting away in the end of it all, pishing your last in a miserable home, nothing more than an embarrassment to the selfish, ❤️❤️❤️❤️ up brats you spawned to replace yourself, choose your future. Choose life... But why would you want to do a thing like that?

Shots fired...I think.
  • Bakudu76

38452708gs.jpg

So R94?
  • Futfanatic
    15221 posts World Class

38452708gs.jpg

So R94?

Always fenomeno.

Always.
  • Bakudu76
    Futfanatic wrote: »

38452708gs.jpg

So R94?

Always fenomeno.

Always.

Thanks. Just bought him.
  • Kove
    4393 posts National Call-Up

38452708gs.jpg

The errors in the quote are making me anxious. Mbappe and Eusebio
  • RexAnglo1066
    3259 posts National Call-Up
    Does being a You Tuber automatically make you harder to beat?
  • lIlIlIlIlIl
    4717 posts National Call-Up

38452708gs.jpg

Good movie.
  • CycloneGamerz
    232 posts Sunday League Hero
    A5B wrote: »
    I run into guys with “YT” appended to the end of their team name pretty frequently. When I look them up I often find that they’ve posted one pack opening video in Latvian that was filmed with a potato.

Dunno if i can put his channel up, he had a few cod an fifa videos.i know youtube pay but his squad was summit to be very proud of

With 80 subscribers YouTube definitely doesn’t pay 🤣🤣
  • NucksNation
    2155 posts Fans' Favourite
    Beat CorreaKiller YT 2-1.. connection was absolutely terrible tho.. his team was terrible but seemed to be out performing my one legged players