The Squad Building Clanneges * I LOVE LEAGUE SBCS * Thread 🦖🏀🦎 ⛅ '>' 🤝

Comments

• Tsarov
    12180 posts Has That Special Something
    Scutch wrote: »
    Got everyone except Richarlison. Waiting on the price drop later. Almost bought for 1.33m earlier. He’s 1.25m now.

442 or 4411 in game.

2bd26533dae83844a061c577a87e6546.jpg

Shapeshifters Richarlison is great, so this TOTS with some extra pace and dribbling must be next level.
  • Joestoe
    10581 posts Has That Special Something
    Happy to say that I managed to lose 250k on my Mahrez (ex tax) before I have played a single game with him. A phenomenal reminder of why I felt so deflated playing this game earlier.
  • Mackie17
    8565 posts League Winner
    Flamstead wrote: »
    Mackie17 wrote: »
    Ning wrote: »
    Otis wrote: »
    Anyone use 4312 in here? Never face it (like 99% of other formations tbf) but seems it's suit my team

I use it but I’m not ultra competitive so I couldn’t tell you how it would do against the Meta mob.

In general though it allows me to dominate the ball and attack well enough. The full backs can be exposed at times though

Idgaf about meta, any tips?

I use 4-3-1-2 but I'm not very good at the game, got to set your strikers to stay forward and I set one to make runs in behind. I basically play it straight to the forward 3 and play it between them until I have a lane for one of them to knock the ball into behind the defence. Your middle CM is going to stay back and not get forward at all, but the other two join the attack so having them be all rounded players is useful.

K3MHRCH.jpg

Managed to get a fresh Didier for 700(PS4)

How is PIM Zola? Good upgrade over his other cards?

I was disappointed by all of his other cards but the PIM is something else. Star of the show goal a game at 150 games now best st rate of any forward I've had
  • Jordi
    618 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Danny Ings please EA
  • Ning
    5850 posts Big Money Move
    Anyone use 4312 in here? Never face it (like 99% of other formations tbf) but seems it's suit my team

I use it but I’m not ultra competitive so I couldn’t tell you how it would do against the Meta mob.

In general though it allows me to dominate the ball and attack well enough. The full backs can be exposed at times though

I use 4-3-1-2 but I'm not very good at the game, got to set your strikers to stay forward and I set one to make runs in behind. I basically play it straight to the forward 3 and play it between them until I have a lane for one of them to knock the ball into behind the defence. Your middle CM is going to stay back and not get forward at all, but the other two join the attack so having them be all rounded players is useful.

K3MHRCH.jpg

Looks good to me other than all the blue, might find you want to swap Zola and Eusebio though
  • Otis
    3575 posts National Call-Up

Pretty much this except I have my CAM on free roam and one CM on balanced.

Looking at your team I’d say you need more of deep lying play maker at CM
  • SweetJesus101
    5701 posts Big Money Move
    2min hype
  • ComptonLAX94
    3152 posts National Call-Up
    Alonso. Eww
  • Mackie17
    8565 posts League Winner

K3MHRCH.jpg

Looks good to me other than all the blue, might find you want to swap Zola and Eusebio though

Find Zola to be much more effective at ST. Saves him stamina abit too. Tinkered about with those two alot but Zola is better where he is imo
  • Gyan_33
    41637 posts International Superstar
    80 pace Alonso no thanks
  • holdenwait
    81841 posts Icon
    mehhhhhhhhhhhh
  • Ian_Ando08
    17291 posts World Class
    That Alonso is so so bad ...
  • Tsarov
    12180 posts Has That Special Something
    edited May 2020
    88 rated Flashback Alonso, hahahahahaha. That is insane. November card during TOTS.

Edit: he also has 90 rated item. Whatever.
  • Futgol
    348 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited May 2020
    Flashback alonso is 88 or 90 :D
    Edit : aaaaah ok
  • Moiizer
    15805 posts World Class
    2 versions. Interesting
  • DougInskip
    9464 posts Has That Special Something
    Premium one there too @Gyan_33
  • hoban95
    70077 posts Icon
    THAT ALONSO
  • Kieran1903
    10649 posts Has That Special Something
    EA.... WHAT THE ACTUAL FU*K is that? Flashback and Premium?

SMH
  • Ozz
    8094 posts League Winner
    So instead of getting Enda Stevens they taunt me with 2 DIFFERENT VERSIONS OF THE SAME PL LB
  • ComptonLAX94
    3152 posts National Call-Up
    edited May 2020
    80 chem and 85 Rated :D

Worst than Jota ffs
  • jenksiee123
    26043 posts Player of the Year
    I thought it was a loan SBC at first lmao, looks decent
  • holdenwait
    81841 posts Icon
    well at least he won't be the PL league sbc pick, only positive I can see in this horrendous release
  • Farlz
    9669 posts League Winner
    haha good one ea now give me grealish ffs
  • WFCBagnall
    98141 posts Moderator
    What's the point of the 88 version? :joy:
  • Gabbalala
    9884 posts League Winner
    EA have some ❤️❤️❤️❤️ cheek putting out a 'premium' version of that dire card. :joy:
  • DougInskip
    9464 posts Has That Special Something
    Why didn’t they do that with Marcelo :neutral:
  • Wyojasond
    18938 posts World Class
    holdenwait wrote: »
    well at least he won't be the PL league sbc pick, only positive I can see in this horrendous release

^^^^this
  • Idek
    17630 posts World Class
    Lol
  • Ian_Ando08
    17291 posts World Class
    Why have they done 2 ?? Can anyone link the premium version?
  • hoban95
    70077 posts Icon
    Why is there two of them? :joy: