FIFA 20 Boots Thread

Comments

• CaptainJack13
    688 posts An Exciting Prospect
    OlaL wrote: »
    Did any players use the new nike remastered boots before the world stopped? The vapors look like the boots Samatta is using...

Kai Havertz wore the Hypervenom Phantom VSN boots
  • Bavarian_Star_11
    108 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    And Nike released a new pack as well, looks quite nice. Probably won’t see it in game like ever though.
  • kosmagrawgry
    402 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited April 2020
    New/Old Adidas Predator GK Gloves in edit mode. Little bit too late. But still a PROGRESS. Hope For now on this should be Standard. @EA_Roger - NOW we need new ADIDAS PREDATOR GK GLOVES. :)

7-AE5-D94-B-5693-46-CA-8-B33-2-C2-DC36-A706-C.jpg
    Post edited by kosmagrawgry on
  • Ab24
    1 posts Ball Boy
    Really hoping FIFA adds the new nike boots that just got released, been wanting some all white nike boots for a while now
  • Southendbigshow
    124 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited April 2020
    Ab24 wrote: »
    Really hoping FIFA adds the new nike boots that just got released, been wanting some all white nike boots for a while now

Same man, will look mint with white ankle tape

• kosmagrawgry
    edited April 2020
    Hope they add new Adidas GK Gloves to edit mode. Popular and Famous GK Players wearing now in game OLD Puma and Adidas model of the GK Gloves. Makes no sense...
  • Fifero
    8 posts Ball Boy
    Do you guys think there is a chance they ad the Nike Future Lab II Boots Collection?
  • Bavarian_Star_11
    108 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Fifero wrote: »
    Do you guys think there is a chance they ad the Nike Future Lab II Boots Collection?

I seriously hope so, one of the best looking packs from Nike I have seen recently.
  • kosmagrawgry
    Please add it to the game
    Nike Future Lab II Pack

67-E1-EA42-F5-F5-4-AA8-99-B8-27591-B61-D9-C7.jpg188325-FD-527-C-4-C9-B-AD34-13-E5-BFD92-E25.jpg5-A2495-D0-ECEA-41-D1-B67-B-26-CFBC6-A0-F7-B.jpgE26-A9209-BA76-4152-882-A-AC59031-E6087.jpg
  • Peanut2000
    884 posts Semi-Pro
    Still pisses me off how the only seem to add the superflys and not the vapor model as well.
  • ERD17
    81 posts Park Captain
    Please add it to the game
    Nike Future Lab II Pack

67-E1-EA42-F5-F5-4-AA8-99-B8-27591-B61-D9-C7.jpg188325-FD-527-C-4-C9-B-AD34-13-E5-BFD92-E25.jpg5-A2495-D0-ECEA-41-D1-B67-B-26-CFBC6-A0-F7-B.jpgE26-A9209-BA76-4152-882-A-AC59031-E6087.jpg

Extremely unlikely
  • Davide1774
    216 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    In my opinion, it is very likely that they add the new Nike Pack Future Lab II, since they added the previous Nike pack. We just have to wait and be patient! Stay tuned 💪🏻
  • Denisszed
    26 posts Last Pick at the Park
    They only added the half of the previous pack... 😅
  • pipopazzo33
    242 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Future lab 2 in fifa21 more likely and in pes2020 maybe
  • VCF10
    79 posts Park Captain
    Denisszed wrote: »

It's a special pack that the players are not going to wear and that they did not have the need to add it(although it also bothers me that they have not added the Total 90 and the Hypervenom yet)
    I suppose if the Future blablabla I pack is there, the II will too, maybe 2 or 3 weeks after it comes out, like all the Nikes they add
  • Joaquin07
    13 posts Ball Boy
    Denisszed wrote: »

And they didn't add the white VSN.
  • Denisszed
    26 posts Last Pick at the Park
    I did the squad update yesterday and still the two new nike boots missing.. I think we can say goodbye to them
  • Does anyone know how to fix the generic boot issue in FUT?
  • Pedders8
    101 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Madmicky08 wrote: »
    Does anyone know how to fix the generic boot issue in FUT?

It's a ❤️❤️❤️❤️ joke they still haven't fixed this. They have been wearing EA Sports boots for nearly a month now!!!
  • Madmicky08 wrote: »
    Does anyone know how to fix the generic boot issue in FUT?

We all are waiting for the patch that solves this. The bug has been there for a month now... I just don't understand why EA hasn't solved it yet.
  • Peanut2000
    884 posts Semi-Pro
    ❤️❤️❤️❤️ FUT
  • BenjiA
    129 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I’m guessing EA aren’t going to add the other 2 boots from the remake bike pack then? Gutted they would have been good to have
  • There was an update on PC today and the white EA boots are gone!

They are instead replaced with the EA default BRIGHT GREEN boots.

I'm pretty sure they have licencing problems or something going on, this has been a problem for far too long now.
  • ssx76
    3 posts Ball Boy
    There was an update on PC today and the white EA boots are gone!

They are instead replaced with the EA default BRIGHT GREEN boots.

I'm pretty sure they have licencing problems or something going on, this has been a problem for far too long now.

there is no reason to that..if you play on normal quick match or some other playmode "NON FUT" there are every nike boots on the correct players..so i do not think is a copyright problem..no sense!
  • HeadRocker
    9 posts Ball Boy
    edited May 2020
  • Ten000_days
    196 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    HeadRocker wrote: »

Those are not new .. the Nike doesn’t even exist anymore .. it’s the Hypervenom and the Puma is one of the first versions of the Future .... that shows how bad that FIFA actually is that they have players wearing boots that have been obsolete for almost 2 seasons now
  • OfficialPayton
    580 posts An Exciting Prospect
    EA are a complete joke! They can’t add the other 2 nike boots to complete the pack but they can add new kits for UT! Just shows u what this game is like! Hate to say this but i really hope they bring micro transactions (buy hairstyles/boots) for fifa 21 its the only way they will add things instead of UT all the time. @EA_Andy @EA_Rtas @EA_Lanna @EA_DarDar @EA_Cian
  • minezo
    1 posts Ball Boy
    marre d’être pris pour un pigeon par FIFA réagit en signant pétition https://www.mesopinions.com/petition/social/fifa-fini-triche/88754
  • kosmagrawgry
    edited May 2020
    Microsoft is going to buy KONAMI.
    Finger Crossed. Maybe they can take PES to different level and put money on licenses. We need serious football game, not a SIMS/VOLTA TOY ❤️❤️❤️❤️ LIKE FIFA IS
  • GrapefruitWang
    28 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Microsoft is going to buy KONAMI.
    Finger Crossed. Maybe they can take PES to different level and put money on licenses. We need serious football game, not a SIMS/VOLTA TOY ❤️❤️❤️❤️ LIKE FIFA IS
    If they create a proclubs mode I honestly couldn’t care less. I’ll play that until my eyes bleed.