The WL matmamcking is shocking this weekend.

Fifa_Hawk_85
16541 posts World Class
I am having the best gameplay I've ever had, have my best team yet that I've played tons of games with them over the last few days to learn it inside out.

Usually I start the WL with 7 or 8 from my first 10. I'm currently 2-9 and even had a 3 hour break after 10 games. Played another one and same thing all oner again. Feel like I'm playing all elite guys or something. Trying one or two more and if it's still happening then skipping the rest of the weekend.

The games aren't even close 😂

Comments

• Bayaeraking408
    883 posts Professional
    I’m gona stay away I have only played like 2 times these whole year but redeem my points for this week I only manage to get to silver 2 probably won’t get 3 wins this weekend lg lol
  • Jdizzle
    2318 posts Fans' Favourite
    It does seem a bit harder, not had many rage quits against me which is usually the case with the first 10 games.
  • EquinoxShane
    959 posts Semi-Pro
    I won on 6 wins earlier and faced someone on 15 wins already...
  • Fifa_Hawk_85
    16541 posts World Class
    This is messed up I finally have super smooth gameplay and I'm playing my best ever football this year yet in WL I'm 2-10. In delayed gameplay I'm closer to 10-2.

But the guys I'm playing are just so.much better its not even close. Just when I was enjoying the game.
  • Colt_seevers
    1506 posts Play-Off Hero
    This is messed up I finally have super smooth gameplay and I'm playing my best ever football this year yet in WL I'm 2-10. In delayed gameplay I'm closer to 10-2.

But the guys I'm playing are just so.much better its not even close. Just when I was enjoying the game.

Where do u usually finish mate?
  • Fifa_Hawk_85
    16541 posts World Class
    edited May 1
    17-20 if I play all 30 and aren't off my head haha

I should be doing better today, new set up, best gameplay I think I've ever had yet now matchmaking is killing me.
  • Yendinho_11
    579 posts An Exciting Prospect
    How do you find out your opponents record?
  • newguy
    2270 posts Fans' Favourite

I should be doing better today, new set up, best gameplay I think I've ever had yet now matchmaking is killing me.

I usually get the same finish as you, last Friday I went 8-3 and left the rest for Saturday and Sunday. Today on 8-3 again and will stop here for now.
  • Fridays have always been the same. Only usually play a few. Leave rest till Saturday Sunday.
  • Colt_seevers
    1506 posts Play-Off Hero

Leave it till tomorrow. It’ll be better then
  • Zeke1216
    1499 posts Play-Off Hero
    I’m 3-7 and I’m usually 9-1 or 8-2 on fridays. I don’t think I ever had such bad gameplay, my players are drifting on ice and button delay is horrible. I hate making excuses but all my losses have been bs. I’m dumb for even trying to play today
  • Onedoesntsimply
    2301 posts Fans' Favourite
    How do you find out your opponents record?

Would also like to know.

I'm having the opposite issue - for the past few days I've had super laggy gameplay and WL has been no exception. No idea what the issue is because Speedtest and Xbox test puts my ping at 12ms-25ms and download speed at 350mbps+ so it must be on EA's end.
  • Sean123_
    753 posts Semi-Pro
    Everyone warns them red prem players! I’m struggling every game is close
  • GoonerDude81
    1007 posts Professional
    Sean123_ wrote: »
    Everyone warns them red prem players! I’m struggling every game is close

I know what you mean I’m on 11-12 atm. It’s actually my usual 😂

Every time I improve my team, the other players seem to have even more epic players.

Got 7 games left if I want 3 wins and I bet I lose 5 of them 😆
  • Mercenary
    499 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited May 1
    I am having the best gameplay I've ever had, have my best team yet that I've played tons of games with them over the last few days to learn it inside out.

Usually I start the WL with 7 or 8 from my first 10. I'm currently 2-9 and even had a 3 hour break after 10 games. Played another one and same thing all oner again. Feel like I'm playing all elite guys or something. Trying one or two more and if it's still happening then skipping the rest of the weekend.

The better I get at this game and the better squad I acquire (have a 89 rated 100 chem squad featuring Messi and 93 Bergkamp), the worse I do in WL. This game is so unrewarding, why do I even bother playing it.
    And my 93 "beast" TOTSSF Courtois is letting in shots my 82 untradeable David Soria would easily save. My attackers refuse to utilize empty space and just run straight into a crowd of 3-4 defenders.
  • Mercenary
    499 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited May 1
    delete
  • Colt_seevers
    1506 posts Play-Off Hero
    Mercenary wrote: »

The better I get at this game and the better squad I acquire (have a 89 rated 100 chem squad featuring Messi and 93 Bergkamp), the worse I do in WL. This game is so unrewarding, why do I even bother playing it.

Preachin to the choir mate
  • joehuk
    4767 posts Big Money Move
    I have good gameplay untill i've won 5-6 in arow then it goes to an absolute S**T show lol

ELO my ❤️❤️❤️❤️, more like F my team up to give my opponants a chance.

I'll try again tomorrow 7-3 (2 rage quits in horrendous gameplay)
  • NinthFall
    2031 posts Fans' Favourite
    Just played my first one. Was down 0-3 at 15' and thought I'm gonna head out but somehow he didn't feel that good and I didn't think I should've conceded the 3 so fast. So I decided to stick around and see whats up. Won the game 7-3. 😅
  • young_volki
    385 posts Sunday League Hero
    Mercenary wrote: »

And my 93 "beast" TOTSSF Courtois is letting in shots my 82 untradeable David Soria would easily save. My attackers refuse to utilize empty space and just run straight into a crowd of 3-4 defenders.

So true. I have this game since early April , and have played 2 WL's since.
    First WL with a pretty average PL team, with a few highlights like KDB and 87 N.Pepe, everything else basic gold cards. Ended my WL 14-14

Second WL, after I had massive packluck with 95 Dinho and 93 Lineker, again barely scraped 14-14 after several matches that just made me lose believe in the football gods lol

Let's see how my 3rd WL is gonna go...
  • GoonerDude81
    1007 posts Professional
    I’ve lost count of maybe two or three games I’ve let a two nil win slip by getting nervous. Honestly, some losses aren’t just the game, they’re psychological.
  • mjcassity
    448 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I got 3 games in early, around 7:30a.m CST in the states.. Gameplay was good, but not great. Went 1-2, could have went 2-1 but the second loss i made some silly passes that led to turnovers and goals. Each game was real tough though, one of which went into ET.

Trying to stay strong and not attempting to play until around Midnight here in states so I can get decent gameplay. I already know if I try right now there will be delay and lag.
  • Boommaametw3
    3372 posts National Call-Up
    Why rush and play all your games on the day the servers are clogged because of promo? Even i lf no matchmaking, servers will get you
  • Just played my 1st WL game and lost 3-0.
    Up against the same tactics with the same players.
    1st goal - conceded a header from a corner
    2nd - penalty (player that l wasn’t controlling gave away) the pen also hit the post, my keeper then went in
    3rd - rebound goal from a nothing shot off my keeper.
    2nd half... yeah you guessed it, kept possession as long as he could as often as he could.
    Yawwwwwwwwn
  • Fifa_Hawk_85
    16541 posts World Class
    Nas nearly leaving it altogether but will try a few more tomorrow. If it's still bad then will make the most of MW double XP.
  • Colt_seevers
    1506 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited May 2
    Nas nearly leaving it altogether but will try a few more tomorrow. If it's still bad then will make the most of MW double XP.

Warzones where it’s at!
  • Fifa_Hawk_85
    16541 posts World Class
    Now 4-16. Something is seriously wrong here since I sey my switch up I'm only facing people miles head of me. Wouldn't be unmormal for me to be 14-6 at this stage.

There's nobody to even complain to. FIFA will be over if this is a regular thing now. Have hit gold 1 many times over the years and cant even get silver 1 now 😂😂😂
  • TheTataGuy
    3888 posts National Call-Up
    edited May 2
    Unlucky mate.. I am currently 11-0, but the hitting the post and Superman GKs are insane this WL, for my opponent of course. And every single shot I face is goal.
  • Yendinho_11
    579 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Now 4-16. Something is seriously wrong here since I sey my switch up I'm only facing people miles head of me. Wouldn't be unmormal for me to be 14-6 at this stage.

There's nobody to even complain to. FIFA will be over if this is a regular thing now. Have hit gold 1 many times over the years and cant even get silver 1 now 😂😂😂

But if you were winning you’d love the dodgey matchmaking. Can’t win them all bud just gotta accept it and move on
  • Aspas10
    339 posts Sunday League Hero
    Learned my lesson from yesterday. Was 5-1 before 12pm and then went to 6-6..ended 8-8. That's when I stopped. Gonna play a few later on today and some Sunday morning. Hopefully the servers are less strained