Can anyone help identify this?

YidArmy
2433 posts Fans' Favourite
edited May 2020
Hi all,

Haven't played Ultimate Team in years but with this lockdown thought I'd give it a bash again (bad idea right).

https://ibb.co/HPfPF12

Hopefully the image I've uploaded works. Can anyone tell me what the top right image is on this card? Not many of them have it, it boosts his stats in a certain category but I don't believe that is a chemistry style...

Is whatever that is a permanent boost? Can you also add a chem style on top of it?

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• fighter__noir
    645 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Attribute cards, last only for 1 game
  • TW1103
    4517 posts National Call-Up
    Someone put a training card on him. It only lasts 1 game
  • YidArmy
    edited May 2020
    Attribute cards, last only for 1 game

Great, thanks for such a quick response, saved me a lot coins by not paying extra for haha!
  • Pooter
    4802 posts Big Money Move
    YidArmy wrote: »
    Hi all,

Haven't played Ultimate Team in years but with this lockdown thought I'd give it a bash again (bad idea right).

Hopefully the image I've uploaded works. Can anyone tell me what the top right image is on this card? Not many of them have it, it boosts his stats in a certain category but I don't believe that is a chemistry style...

Is whatever that is a permanent boost? Can you also add a chem style on top of it?

Thanks in advance.

You’re wasting your efforts on this game, it just isn’t worth any grind
  • YidArmy
    Pooter wrote: »
    Hi all,

Thanks in advance.

Oh yeh trust me, I know how bad this game can be. I play alot of regular Online Seasons but have just got a bit bored of playing that all the time.

I'm not buying any fifa points or anything and NEVER will, just have got coins from playing this last week and EA have been kind enough to give me a few of the TOTSSF players in the free packs I've been given just by playing. I'll also not grind objectives or do SBC's. I'm one of the few that actually just want to play the game.

I'm enjoying beating alot of these god squads with my very basic almost all NIF gold team. I don't have enough free time to play weekend league, so I'm just playing some rivals games for the challenge really.

Its been about 4 years since I last played UT. Just prefer seasons where I can turn on and play. I'm in furlough now due to Coronavirus so have a bit more free time, just thought I'd give it a whirl.
  • Pooter
    4802 posts Big Money Move
    Pooter wrote: »
    Hi all,

Thanks in advance.

Oh yeh trust me, I know how bad this game can be. I play alot of regular Online Seasons but have just got a bit bored of playing that all the time.

I'm not buying any fifa points or anything and NEVER will, just have got coins from playing this last week and EA have been kind enough to give me a few of the TOTSSF players in the free packs I've been given just by playing. I'll also not grind objectives or do SBC's. I'm one of the few that actually just want to play the game.

I'm enjoying beating alot of these god squads with my very basic almost all NIF gold team. I don't have enough free time to play weekend league, so I'm just playing some rivals games for the challenge really.

Its been about 4 years since I last played UT. Just prefer seasons where I can turn on and play. I'm in furlough now due to Coronavirus so have a bit more free time, just thought I'd give it a whirl.

Just play other games

I play Warzone inbetween ut and Doom