• LDevlin
    2400 posts Fans' Favourite
    LDevlin wrote: »
    Kieran1903 wrote: »
    <3 logged back on as cant sleep.

first 2 games people willing to swap objectives <3<3

Well most likely get matched up pretty easy if you still need them done tomorrow! Seemed to notice I get a whole lot of tic and gers badges

yet to lose to a rangers or celtic badge yet this year. play out my skin in those games :D:D:D

Just cause you haven’t matched up against me yet. Would terrorise you with Kent >:)

Nothing gets me more riled up mate than Kent :D

He’s stupidly OP even as a rangers fan he annoys me when I face him haha. Looking forward to putting him back in my team once I get Hagi tomorrow though

I’m a celtic fan and even I can’t decide on Elyounoussi and Hagi :D
  • Salty P3anut
    12234 posts Has That Special Something

Well most likely get matched up pretty easy if you still need them done tomorrow! Seemed to notice I get a whole lot of tic and gers badges

yet to lose to a rangers or celtic badge yet this year. play out my skin in those games :D:D:D

Just cause you haven’t matched up against me yet. Would terrorise you with Kent >:)

He’s stupidly OP even as a rangers fan he annoys me when I face him haha. Looking forward to putting him back in my team once I get Hagi tomorrow though

Surely Elyounoussi, using players from the team you support makes the game fun. Also he looks like a class card as well
  • LDevlin
    2400 posts Fans' Favourite

Surely Elyounoussi, using players from the team you support makes the game fun. Also he looks like a class card as well

Aye leaning towards him for the bench only bought the game 3 weeks ago so lacking bench players! Highly rate Hagi though
  • hoban95
    70077 posts Icon
    I'll probs pick the American. Either way the 87 rated card is going into an SBC.
  • apfelmus_maCHer1
    58862 posts National Treasure
    CL Tadic from Gold upgrade
    thought i got Mitrovic TOTS for a second :(
  • Wento
    893 posts Professional
    Hopefully get a richarlison or DCL
  • Kieran1903
    10649 posts Has That Special Something
    Futgol wrote: »

worst idea ever....

Would end up as ronaldo, messi, neymar, son & Reus
  • xHerdie
    5587 posts Big Money Move
    Futgol wrote: »

worst idea ever....

Would end up as ronaldo, messi, neymar, son & Reus

Prob be a short lost dependent on ratings throughout the season?
  • jpsblue
    13322 posts Has That Special Something
    Community tots pack - Brandt

Already have him from the red pick ffs oh well
  • apfelmus_maCHer1
    312f3bd53e08515cad39e8c51b207a5a.png
    want them
  • apfelmus_maCHer1
    d066cfb17cb6fa3a6014c98b16679544.png
    perfect
  • Maverick
    10355 posts Has That Special Something
    jpsblue wrote: »
    Community tots pack - Brandt

Already have him from the red pick ffs oh well

Yep, I swear the damn game knows. I got Courtois from my red picks. As soon as I opened that guaranteed MC TOTS pack, I knew I was gonna see that Belgian flag. It's bad enough he's a keeper (everybody and their mother packed untradeable GKs from these SBCs last year), but add onto the fact I already got him and I knew it was gonna be him. And it was.
  • Ozz
    8094 posts League Winner
    One cross off finishing Laporte and suddenly I can't find a game after 15 minutes of searching :s
  • Wyojasond
    18938 posts World Class
    Seeing you guys all get dupes makes me feel better I decided to pass. Would’ve 100% gotten Grimaldo for the third time 😬

Ready for tomorrow. Gonna grab some scotch at the store in the morning and settle in for the day. Just give me Hendo and I’m done for the year 😎 (wouldn’t mind an upgrade on my TAA either 😏)
  • Agent Murhawk
    9566 posts League Winner
    How did you guys do the crossing challenge for Laporte? Did crosses holding RB count?
  • ComptonLAX94
    3152 posts National Call-Up
    edited May 2020
    TOTS Svensson and Haaland EA. Por Favor

DeuRXjv.jpg

• ComptonLAX94
    3152 posts National Call-Up
    Objective TOTS Jimenez probably means more header and cross objectives :(
  • Andy99TradeZ
    17528 posts World Class
    How did you guys do the crossing challenge for Laporte? Did crosses holding RB count?

Yes
  • Gabbalala
    9884 posts League Winner
    Wyojasond wrote: »
    Seeing you guys all get dupes makes me feel better I decided to pass. Would’ve 100% gotten Grimaldo for the third time 😬

Ready for tomorrow. Gonna grab some scotch at the store in the morning and settle in for the day. Just give me Hendo and I’m done for the year 😎 (wouldn’t mind an upgrade on my TAA either 😏)

I did it and got Grimaldo :lol:

Trippier > TAA? Unless you're talking about the TOTY. I've used the POTM though and Trippier's TOTS is better, hell, even Williams' is.

• Ozz
    8094 posts League Winner
    Well fk me for having my own objectives to play for I guess

aUuNdM5.jpg

This whole begging deal is so embarrassing when there's literally 5 fkin weeks remaining to get these tokens.
  • holdenwait
    81841 posts Icon
    edited May 2020
    alright live "log" squad of tots pulls this year (blue & red), not bad for the first week as fodder mostly. all untradeable ofcourse. roll on week 2..
    EW5mpLaXsAMmQVJ.jpg
  • BrentfordFC
    13514 posts Has That Special Something
    Plastic League tots hype is getting to me.

Plastic ? The irony when you’ve just had the title wrapped up in fabrication due to the pandemic yet the prem is plastic :lol:
  • Ozz
    8094 posts League Winner
    Left it late but got them done, gotta restock the fodder after Goretzka (who btw has been incredible so far)

AOucdrL.png
  • Tsarov
    12180 posts Has That Special Something
    I really, really hope EA will do one thing tonight - upgrade weak foot/skill moves for the players who will receive Premier League TOTS item.
  • Milanista28
    2258 posts Fans' Favourite
    Ozz wrote: »
    Well fk me for having my own objectives to play for I guess

aUuNdM5.jpg

This whole begging deal is so embarrassing when there's literally 5 fkin weeks remaining to get these tokens.

@Ozz How do you sleep at night?
  • MikeyP_FC
    14666 posts Has That Special Something
    Tsarov wrote: »
    I really, really hope EA will do one thing tonight - upgrade weak foot/skill moves for the players who will receive Premier League TOTS item.

Highly doubt the 2nd week would be different than the first
  • TimRUFC
    3932 posts National Call-Up
    Fellas, best ST for 150k? Can fit anyone in since he'll be surrounded by icons

Try Toney if you have him
  • Enguin
    11854 posts Has That Special Something
    Fellas, best ST for 150k? Can fit anyone in since he'll be surrounded by icons

i really like birthday correa
  • DOMinant
    2415 posts Fans' Favourite
    If the teaser card on the left was Kovacic then it’s a shocking upgrade of +3 on defence and passing :frowning: