Comments

• Salty P3anut
    12234 posts Has That Special Something
    freakjas wrote: »
    Mackie17 wrote: »
    freakjas wrote: »
    Used mukiele in draft and he‘s incredible

Think he is one I'd actually use out of any of the possible reds

Same. Kinda hesitating to spend 300k on him though cause there‘s like no way he will hold his value.

But yeah i was really impressed and thought he felt better than konate :#

He should drop this weekend, think I’ll pick him up to play with FB boateng
  • Jackadinho
    2268 posts Fans' Favourite
    Wonder if they would release a new team I
    to replace TOTW? Although I imagine there would have been some “leaks” by now
  • GL
    16573 posts World Class
    Jackadinho wrote: »

EA have already said it’s on hold until after TOTS
  • SGLT
    6846 posts Big Money Move
    Have they said if anything else would be getting released today, maybe a smaller lges Tots
  • Dan is Clutch
    35422 posts World Cup Winner
    So I read that this icon swaps for the conmebol cards is glitched? How do I make sure it registers?
  • LDevlin
    2400 posts Fans' Favourite
    SGLT wrote: »
    Have they said if anything else would be getting released today, maybe a smaller lges Tots

Possibly a TOTM SBC who knows
  • Idek
    17630 posts World Class
    3 more games for Toney and that's all the fifa I'm playing outside of WL this week

Probably rinse my bronzes and silvers tomorrow after mm into the upgrades
  • Rolls-reus96
    2048 posts Fans' Favourite
    Goretzka is good and all but he's no toty Trent in cdm B) still looking for a good partner for him tho, might try that Phillips
  • WFCBagnall
    96001 posts Moderator
    Pretty sure the community heroes are a short term replacement for TOTWM.
  • jenksiee123
    25870 posts Player of the Year
    If I get red Phillips I'll probably unlock White
  • Gyan_33
    41637 posts International Superstar
    WFCBagnall wrote: »
    OH ❤️❤️❤️❤️ THEY ADDED WHITE TO LEAGUE SBC

ngl when I read this yesterday I just thought they added a new white design to league SBC cards
  • Manutelli
    24512 posts Club Captain
    Meanwhile I'm burning through packs and the only TOTS I got are Thuram, guaranteed EFL one and Toney...
  • Gabbalala
    9227 posts League Winner
    Manutelli wrote: »
    Meanwhile I'm burning through packs and the only TOTS I got are Thuram, guaranteed EFL one and Toney...

Toney is legit one of the best ones!
  • WFCBagnall
    96001 posts Moderator
    Gyan_33 wrote: »

ngl when I read this yesterday I just thought they added a new white design to league SBC cards

giphy.gif
  • Wyojasond
    18284 posts World Class
    Gabbalala wrote: »
    b48757f0-cba2-4983-9837-979d55e2cdeb.PNG?sv=2015-12-11&sr=b&si=DefaultAccess&sig=ioTrXocaNuU004z%2BYgS3eRRYgsHTvFxFW65qEZXI9HY%3D

That was actually painful. Did it all from scratch too. I know it will be cheaper in a few days but wanted him NOOOOW. Probably won't play for a few days though. :lol:

Leaves my team now looking like this...

267b2162-36f1-4240-b4e5-753d2284fac6.PNG?sv=2015-12-11&sr=b&si=DefaultAccess&sig=cvG7gjgZ1kOna%2B9AIYPpmtmE7jMUDkmBNz65hEi3AbQ%3D

Got 800K left. Hopefully will get me a TOTS Vardy, J. Hendo and D. Hendo. :)

giphy.gif

I played a couple of guys yesterday with 4-5 of the EFL players and those games were the most fun I’ve had playing rivals in months. Your gonna love White. Him and Boateng together have been a wall for me. I’m with you though, just give me J. Henderson this weekend and I’ll be a happy man 😎
  • WFCBagnall
    96001 posts Moderator
    Will Tonali get a Tots?
  • Gyan_33
    Gyan_33 wrote: »

giphy.gif

At least I'm not ginger
  • Hapcimalac
    82 posts Park Captain
    edited April 2020
    g
  • Gyan_33
    Will Tonali get a Tots?

Not sure, but I bought one for the Brescia SBC just in case :joy:
  • Jackadinho
    2268 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited April 2020
    GL wrote: »
    Jackadinho wrote: »

EA have already said it’s on hold until after TOTS

I meant a new TOTS team from Wednesday to Wednesday. Should have been more clear :)
  • Zaknafein Do'Urden
    2002 posts Fans' Favourite
    So I read that this icon swaps for the conmebol cards is glitched? How do I make sure it registers?
    Don't put any conmebol cards on the bench and you'll be fine
  • Hapcimalac
    82 posts Park Captain
    95309140_2599015183686751_2196714779349876736_n.jpg?_nc_cat=107&_nc_sid=b96e70&_nc_oc=AQnCcRQszUVR0lD1XDYFLO61PHgn9fcVDsv1u_U8Cb_wQ92zRo3jUV7LdD9zSZ6koi0&_nc_ht=scontent.fbud5-1.fna&oh=9186b0d3cfcdffb437d3285fb4c956bb&oe=5ECE6139

Ok guys idk what happened with my account, but 4 walkouts in a row. Laporte from Mainz, then Alisson and Thiago Silva from Köln, after that Parejo from Augsburg, and the last one is Ronaldo from Napoli... this is madness. :o
  • Wheel theory in the works
  • Dan is Clutch
    35422 posts World Cup Winner
    Don't put any conmebol cards on the bench and you'll be fine

Cheers!
  • jenksiee123
    25870 posts Player of the Year
    Will Tonali get a Tots?

Do a mock up boosted from his Future Stars card to get us horned
  • freakjas
    14396 posts Has That Special Something
    Just played someone that attempted the „most ball rolls in one game“ challenge.
    I mean he was good but what‘s the point. I had 34% possession.
  • Gabbalala
    9227 posts League Winner
    @Wyojasond

Agreed. I don't feel the same expectation so I enjoy using them. I'm looking forward to using White a lot, will make my defence even more annoying; the full backs are crazy good, nobody seems to know about them online so they try and pace past them...not happening :lol: I'm not sure when Hendo will play, depends how good his creative stats are. Will either go with Phillips CDM or Hendo CDM and put the other one in CM. Will be a shame to drop Whiteman/Swift as they're actually pretty handy. Whiteman scores a lot of goals for me surprisingly.
  • Hapcimalac
    82 posts Park Captain
    Gabbalala wrote: »
    @Wyojasond

Agreed. I don't feel the same expectation so I enjoy using them. I'm looking forward to using White a lot, will make my defence even more annoying; the full backs are crazy good, nobody seems to know about them online so they try and pace past them...not happening :lol: I'm not sure when Hendo will play, depends how good his creative stats are. Will either go with Phillips CDM or Hendo CDM and put the other one in CM. Will be a shame to drop Whiteman/Swift as they're actually pretty handy. Whiteman scores a lot of goals for me surprisingly.

Whats your opinion on Watkins? Better than Toney?