Holy **** Thuram is terrible

NinthFall
2698 posts National Call-Up
Why do they release these cards that perform nothing like their stats? 99 strength gets pushed off the ball by bronze players. Slower than Mertesacker in his day. He's soooo bad. Like I don't even care about the 3/3 but he's still useless. Numerous silver players will outperform him

Comments

• TDOF
    8998 posts League Winner
    Body type is everything in this game....

smaller players will always be better
  • Ballist1x
    3904 posts National Call-Up
    Hi HL card was so bad he was the first card I threw into an sbc
  • AHL
    470 posts An Exciting Prospect
    He cannot be worse than Cordoba....
  • mypetfrog
    3087 posts National Call-Up
    Can't even be bothered to try him. SBC fodder.
  • Nodge86
    5676 posts Big Money Move
    He’ll be great when tots is needed in the sbc
  • Mackie17
    8565 posts League Winner
    I really like thuram and Cordoba 😂
  • ayoubodes
    150 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I don't know why, but Cordoba is performing better than I expected :smiley:
  • NinthFall
    2698 posts National Call-Up
    How did Cordoba come into this, he's nothing like Thuram but yeah he too terrible 😩
  • MPL4
    1806 posts Fans' Favourite
    Can I throw Ollie Watkins in here too?
  • Ishibum
    15305 posts World Class
    MPL4 wrote: »

That Toney card looks a lot better than Watkins. Not tried either though so can't say for sure.
  • MPL4
    1806 posts Fans' Favourite
    Ishibum wrote: »
    MPL4 wrote: »

That Toney card looks a lot better than Watkins. Not tried either though so can't say for sure.

It kinda looks like I have a thing against Ollie. Haha, I really don't. I just found the card truly shocking. But, saying that, I don't get the best out of Mbappe either lol
  • DannySTFC
    9799 posts Has That Special Something
    Some cards you can tell will only be for SBCs. When a player is that big with a lack of agility and/or balance they’re always going to be clunky and clumsy. Only doing him because SBCs will require TOTS players and he’s 89 rated, same for Toney, 3*3* unusable for attackers at this stage so he becomes useless other then SBCs. It makes things like that Watkins a real shame, the card looks nice then you see 3*3*, unless you support the team it’s not worth doing.
  • Penyedi
    59 posts Park Captain
    Toney is abysmal too... slow and gets pushed off the ball easily. These objective players are on fire... :D
  • fighter__noir
    645 posts An Exciting Prospect
    My SIF Thuram got like 100 goals in 100 games, I'd say that is fairly decent for an 84 rated card
  • Chogau1
    584 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Toney scored twice on the first game, the slowly faded away, after 10 games useless, like the most of the cards.