When is something going to be done about Division Droppers

Comments

  • W9990
    67 posts Park Captain
    This whole thread is ❤️❤️❤️❤️.
    Lower skilled players should ❤️❤️❤️❤️, cuz the good players will leave the lower divisions very soon again.
    So they have plenty of time to do theirs.
    They just salty that they cant do it asap.
    Well...ur bad, thats the reason.

    And high div players should stop moaning about makes objectives easier cuz ur getting damn icons as rewards.
    Should they just give u a 95 maradona for just playing 10 matches????
  • I think the problem is how the whole game is set up. I can hardly get out of Div 8/9 cause sometimes u are simply not allowed to win. Very often my players arent simply playing or when hit the bar/post etc so often.
    Its crazy last season was in Div 3 this year with objectives hanging around Div9/8 its annoying and mostly rather play SB at least more rewarding . WL dont even need to talk about. Last Fifa Silver 1/Gold 3 every Wl now can only reach Silver 3 then after give up.........

    Player who are good at crossing/passing/heading aber being punished this fifa!
  • CosmicFuzz
    839 posts Semi-Pro
    W9990 wrote: »
    This whole thread is ❤️❤️❤️❤️.
    Lower skilled players should ❤️❤️❤️❤️, cuz the good players will leave the lower divisions very soon again.
    So they have plenty of time to do theirs.
    They just salty that they cant do it asap.
    Well...ur bad, thats the reason.

    And high div players should stop moaning about makes objectives easier cuz ur getting damn icons as rewards.
    Should they just give u a 95 maradona for just playing 10 matches????

    So by your reasoning the higher division players should take priority during objectives because they are better at the game and are more entitled?
  • W9990
    67 posts Park Captain
    CosmicFuzz wrote: »
    W9990 wrote: »
    This whole thread is ❤️❤️❤️❤️.
    Lower skilled players should ❤️❤️❤️❤️, cuz the good players will leave the lower divisions very soon again.
    So they have plenty of time to do theirs.
    They just salty that they cant do it asap.
    Well...ur bad, thats the reason.

    And high div players should stop moaning about makes objectives easier cuz ur getting damn icons as rewards.
    Should they just give u a 95 maradona for just playing 10 matches????

    So by your reasoning the higher division players should take priority during objectives because they are better at the game and are more entitled?

    Well...kinda yeah... Is it a weird thing to say the better one deserves it faster? Like i said tge d8 player will get his shot. The damn swaps last like 40 days or something.
    Like i said before: the anger her is cuz mr d8 wants to conplete the objective within rhe first 3 days. The simple answer to that is: "gIt gUd!!"
  • CosmicFuzz
    839 posts Semi-Pro
    edited April 27
    Yes it is a weird thing to say. It pretty much sums up the mentality of higher division players who have an overinflated sense of self worth that they use to justify ruining the game for the majority of casual players
  • Boommaametw3
    3372 posts National Call-Up
    edited April 27
    Yeah
  • Boommaametw3
    3372 posts National Call-Up
    edited April 27
    Higher divisions are harder than lower divisions regardless
    Not sure how people don’t understand this simple concept

    I think it’s you that doesn’t understand the

    Bro that's not how it work. For just winning yeah, it's equally difficult but doing objectives nah. It's way easier in lower divisions than higher divisions.
    Honestly in this game, if someone really knows how to defend there isn't much that can done so division 1 games are really cagey and pretty much one goal decides the game. The team that scores first either keep the ball play extreme possesion all game or parks the bus and the game ends either 1-0,1-1 or 2-0 pretty much.

    So like Laporte moment objective is simply not possible in Division 1.

    1. I mean you have to score outside the box. Good luck with that
    2. Assist with through ball using a defender( not easy but doable)
    3. Assist with a cross with epl player and frickin WIN the game. This is simply not possible.

    If anyone wants Laporte and in Division 1 and doesn't relegate to do it.There is no way you can do this Laporte in 5 days. It's not possible. Assist with cross and WIN and score outside box. Lmao. Only way you can do this objective in Division 1 is if you message people and they are kind enough to let you win
  • @W9990
    your post makes me angry.

    Often seen bronze squads who score a goal get u a win to drop even further cause cant be bothered.
    It ruins the enjoyment for 80% of the other palyers who play this game. Then u get the annyoing messages on top how bad u are yet ur palyers never tackle always get pressed out run by 60 pace players (iahve a very good squad) and just play long balls with fast strikers no skill in that actually its not even football anymore such rubbish!

    I did the objective players in 2 days and done half the swaps for Trezeguet too........
  • I started in D7 this year, now I am D10 and games seems to getting harder and harder. I only meet online Messi now. It feels like that.

    They dripple around with my players, run faster than I fell my players can and defense as an Italian WC-team winner from 90’s.
    Last year I was playing D6 and D5. With help from the AI of course, I was winning sometimes against real good players in WL.

    But isn't that how football is?
    Sometimes the really poor teams win against Barca or Man City.

    Yes, I am an old man. 50+ years, who enjoy computer games, when work, family and life justify it. But now EA has the idea than there is no room for old people in FUT anymore. I don’t have 8 to 10 hours a day to sit down and learn how to play this game and I am probably not fast enough anymore to move my fingers on the controller.
    it would be great if EA could make an effort and make the game fun again for us old men, maybe an amateur league.

    I lose games with like 5-7 goals. Then maybe I get one or two games where it's tight. 3-3 or 4-5. Then I am lucky and meet one in my own level. Then it can go both ways and its fun.

    WL is totally off limit for me this year
  • Mjdtheman
    294 posts Sunday League Hero
    Higher divisions are harder than lower divisions regardless
    Not sure how people don’t understand this simple concept

    I think it’s you that doesn’t understand the

    Bro that's not how it work. For just winning yeah, it's equally difficult but doing objectives nah. It's way easier in lower divisions than higher divisions.
    Honestly in this game, if someone really knows how to defend there isn't much that can done so division 1 games are really cagey and pretty much one goal decides the game. The team that scores first either keep the ball play extreme possesion all game or parks the bus and the game ends either 1-0,1-1 or 2-0 pretty much.

    So like Laporte moment objective is simply not possible in Division 1.

    1. I mean you have to score outside the box. Good luck with that
    2. Assist with through ball using a defender( not easy but doable)
    3. Assist with a cross with epl player and frickin WIN the game. This is simply not possible.

    If anyone wants Laporte and in Division 1 and doesn't relegate to do it.There is no way you can do this Laporte in 5 days. It's not possible. Assist with cross and WIN and score outside box. Lmao. Only way you can do this objective in Division 1 is if you message people and they are kind enough to let you win

    Ok so if you are a Division 1 player firstly what are you doing trying to get these sub par objective players e.g. Laporte that you are clearly never gonna use because you will already have better players.

    Secondly you keep saying about how Division 1 players play cagey and everyone knows how to defend right, but if you are a Division 1 player you play exactly the same. So you're using your defensive skills that you need to be in Division 1 to make casual players in lower Divisions suffer so you can get your sub par player that you will probably never use.

    Thirdly you need to remember that its the same if 2 players who are rightly in Division 5 for example play each other, their skill levels are roughly the same so it will be challenging for them instead of facing someone who should be in a much higher level who would have a massive advantage because of there skill level. The point is you play at your own skill level!!!!
  • Wvondyx
    157 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    This thread is another prove how toxic and selfish this community is, nothing else.
    "I just want my icon ( almost end card ) easily, so ill drop myself and play vs guys who are rly not that good."
    If you are so much pro, that you have time and you are sooo good and you are in div 1 and hitting elite 1 in WL, then do it there and dont destroy game for others, who are simply not that good ( well good ? Spam dragback and park the bus is not skill ).
    Yea everyone blame EA ( yea its maybe bad idea ), but no one force you doing swaps for icons and if you want them, earned them, but destroying people who maybe learn to play this game, or simply dont have meta teams, this is not earned.
  • silverdale10
    1528 posts Play-Off Hero
    Generally, the 'better' players have the better connection, people stuck in Div 9/10 usually have the worst.

    Since Friday my players would no longer respond in Div 6 because I was coming up against people dropping down whose low rated players win every 50/50, are ridiculously faster and the ball just keeps rebounding back to them. That's got nothing to do with skill whatsoever, it's connection.

    I've no interest in icon swaps or objectives anymore, I just want a decent game, that's why I've relegated myself, so I'm not at a massive disadvantage every single match.
  • Mjdtheman
    294 posts Sunday League Hero
    Generally, the 'better' players have the better connection, people stuck in Div 9/10 usually have the worst.

    Since Friday my players would no longer respond in Div 6 because I was coming up against people dropping down whose low rated players win every 50/50, are ridiculously faster and the ball just keeps rebounding back to them. That's got nothing to do with skill whatsoever, it's connection.

    I've no interest in icon swaps or objectives anymore, I just want a decent game, that's why I've relegated myself, so I'm not at a massive disadvantage every single match.

    I'm sorry to hear that bro, i hope all these division droppers just end up playing against each in lower divisions anyway. I'm sure EA could check there records and put them against each other even in lower divisions
  • Ruprecht
    254 posts Sunday League Hero
    EA want it the way it is. There must be a positive correlation between player frustration and an increase in pack sales. Seeing as it's generally a first owner objective (need to pack players or do their sbc) and they make you play that specific objective in Rivals shows they've planned it.
    They want the higher div players to relegate to hammer the lower div players. They'd speculate lower div players will then buy packs to compete.

    This is the first fifa I've played where I haven't got to div 1 and the first fifa I've played where I I wouldn't want to. Currently div 3 and every game is a nightmare. No chance am I doing icon swaps for the poor selection they've given. Had prime eusebio,
    prime Ronaldinho etc this time or a month ago last year with icon SBCs. No chance of using those players this year. Ruined it for me personally.
  • Mjdtheman
    294 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited April 27
    Ruprecht wrote: »
    EA want it the way it is. There must be a positive correlation between player frustration and an increase in pack sales. Seeing as it's generally a first owner objective (need to pack players or do their sbc) and they make you play that specific objective in Rivals shows they've planned it.
    They want the higher div players to relegate to hammer the lower div players. They'd speculate lower div players will then buy packs to compete.

    This is the first fifa I've played where I haven't got to div 1 and the first fifa I've played where I I wouldn't want to. Currently div 3 and every game is a nightmare. No chance am I doing icon swaps for the poor selection they've given. Had prime eusebio,
    prime Ronaldinho etc this time or a month ago last year with icon SBCs. No chance of using those players this year. Ruined it for me personally.

    But surely lower division players realise that no matter what team they have they wont be able to compete, thus stopping playing the game rather than buying pack?
  • Retro_G
    33020 posts National Team Captain
    I'm pretty sure EA are using a similar matchmaking system to Fut Champions in Rivals now. When you go on a big win streak, the games become more difficult and similar to Fut Champs.
  • Mjdtheman
    294 posts Sunday League Hero
    Retro_G wrote: »
    I'm pretty sure EA are using a similar matchmaking system to Fut Champions in Rivals now. When you go on a big win streak, the games become more difficult and similar to Fut Champs.

    They should match them up with there Fut Champs score no matter what division they are in. That would be kinda fair i guess
  • @EA_Roger can we get an official statement from EA on this please
  • Ruprecht
    254 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited April 27
    Mjdtheman wrote: »
    Ruprecht wrote: »
    EA want it the way it is. There must be a positive correlation between player frustration and an increase in pack sales. Seeing as it's generally a first owner objective (need to pack players or do their sbc) and they make you play that specific objective in Rivals shows they've planned it.
    They want the higher div players to relegate to hammer the lower div players. They'd speculate lower div players will then buy packs to compete.

    This is the first fifa I've played where I haven't got to div 1 and the first fifa I've played where I I wouldn't want to. Currently div 3 and every game is a nightmare. No chance am I doing icon swaps for the poor selection they've given. Had prime eusebio,
    prime Ronaldinho etc this time or a month ago last year with icon SBCs. No chance of using those players this year. Ruined it for me personally.

    But surely lower division players realise that no matter what team they have they wont be able to compete, thus stopping playing the game rather than buying pack?

    Possibly, but there're millions that will keep on trying to get better believing that a better team can compete. EA built a new friendly section in UT this year so could have used that for objectives but didnt. That tells me they're fully aware of how frustrating it is to their consumer and they want it that way.
  • Mjdtheman
    294 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited April 27
    Ruprecht wrote: »
    Mjdtheman wrote: »
    Ruprecht wrote: »
    EA want it the way it is. There must be a positive correlation between player frustration and an increase in pack sales. Seeing as it's generally a first owner objective (need to pack players or do their sbc) and they make you play that specific objective in Rivals shows they've planned it.
    They want the higher div players to relegate to hammer the lower div players. They'd speculate lower div players will then buy packs to compete.

    This is the first fifa I've played where I haven't got to div 1 and the first fifa I've played where I I wouldn't want to. Currently div 3 and every game is a nightmare. No chance am I doing icon swaps for the poor selection they've given. Had prime eusebio,
    prime Ronaldinho etc this time or a month ago last year with icon SBCs. No chance of using those players this year. Ruined it for me personally.

    But surely lower division players realise that no matter what team they have they wont be able to compete, thus stopping playing the game rather than buying pack?

    Possibly, but there're millions that will keep on trying to get better believing that a better team can compete. EA built a new friendly section in UT this year so could have used that for objectives but didnt. That tells me they're fully aware of how frustrating it is to their consumer and they want it that way.

    It would of been so much easier and funner in friendlies even if you still needed to win. That way the division droppers couldn't just automatically pick what level to do it at and be matched up against a fair player with roughly the same skill level.

    But we all know division droppers wouldn't be happy about a level playing field and would try to find someway to ruin it.
  • Ruprecht
    254 posts Sunday League Hero
    Mjdtheman wrote: »
    Ruprecht wrote: »
    Mjdtheman wrote: »
    Ruprecht wrote: »
    EA want it the way it is. There must be a positive correlation between player frustration and an increase in pack sales. Seeing as it's generally a first owner objective (need to pack players or do their sbc) and they make you play that specific objective in Rivals shows they've planned it.
    They want the higher div players to relegate to hammer the lower div players. They'd speculate lower div players will then buy packs to compete.

    This is the first fifa I've played where I haven't got to div 1 and the first fifa I've played where I I wouldn't want to. Currently div 3 and every game is a nightmare. No chance am I doing icon swaps for the poor selection they've given. Had prime eusebio,
    prime Ronaldinho etc this time or a month ago last year with icon SBCs. No chance of using those players this year. Ruined it for me personally.

    But surely lower division players realise that no matter what team they have they wont be able to compete, thus stopping playing the game rather than buying pack?

    Possibly, but there're millions that will keep on trying to get better believing that a better team can compete. EA built a new friendly section in UT this year so could have used that for objectives but didnt. That tells me they're fully aware of how frustrating it is to their consumer and they want it that way.

    It would of been so much easier and funner in friendlies even if you still needed to win. That way the division droppers couldn't just automatically pick what level to do it at and be matched up against a fair player with roughly the same skill level.

    But we all know division droppers wouldn't be happy about a level playing field and would try to find someway to ruin it.

    To be honest I dont blame anyone for dropping down. I haven't done it, it happened naturally but got back up. When they put out scoring a cross with a win then I cant blame anyone. If this objective was last year then fair enough, but the game isn't built for crosses this year. Bringing out crossing objectives when everyone appears to play 1 depth drop back is a joke.

    Friendlies was the way forward where everyone would be doing objectives.
    Number of times I've gone into a game with a mediocre first owner, league specific squad only to see someone main team in the loading screen... knowing this wont end well. Easy fix but then no one would play rivals
  • Jdizzle
    2318 posts Fans' Favourite
    Retro_G wrote: »
    I'm pretty sure EA are using a similar matchmaking system to Fut Champions in Rivals now. When you go on a big win streak, the games become more difficult and similar to Fut Champs.

    I've been saying this for a while, it's why we all have skill rating. Why would they create a whole new system for fut champs than just use their current model that they've been using for years.
  • graff26lfc
    392 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I know within thr first 5 minutes if uts someone has dropped into my division i just leave the game they get nothing that way
  • Apart from the players dropping from the very top divisions it is funny playing against some of these people. They are clearly clueless once you take away their 'meta' players lol
  • Moe_86
    1633 posts Play-Off Hero
    I wish EA can release the number of the players in D1. I feel most the people in here are D1 and don’t mind dropping from division and when someone post something about that they get bothered and they start to attack and blame the op . Toxic community nah it’s just EA to blame . Well I will blame EA when I see you against this behavior.
  • Moe_86 wrote: »
    Fifapayne wrote: »
    Mjdtheman wrote: »
    El_Nino wrote: »
    Don’t be silly, division droppers aren’t the problem. EA’s objectives and rewards are.

    Have you tried to do icon swaps objectives and stuff like that in high divisions, you’ll be flying down the divisions regardless.

    Nah you’re supposed to do it at your level so it’s challenging. It’s not about who can do it the quickest

    Higher divisions are harder than lower divisions regardless
    Not sure how people don’t understand this simple concept

    Not really, since you are in a higher DIVISION , you should play with players in your same level so it’s not should be hard for you . I am playing in D6 if I played with someone in D5 the game will be hard for me but if someone in D6 it’s should be an ok game . You guys drop Division because you are afraid from each other , for you guys it’s a life not a game . Hope you drop to Division 9 and you stuck there

    I’m somewhere around a Div 5/6 player. Since the new objectives/ icon swap tokens I’m playing Div 9 because I’m unable to win or complete the objectives myself due to cheating c#nts dropping leagues

  • lIlIlIlIlIl
    4717 posts National Call-Up
    I started in D7 this year, now I am D10 and games seems to getting harder and harder. I only meet online Messi now. It feels like that.

    They dripple around with my players, run faster than I fell my players can and defense as an Italian WC-team winner from 90’s.
    Last year I was playing D6 and D5. With help from the AI of course, I was winning sometimes against real good players in WL.

    But isn't that how football is?
    Sometimes the really poor teams win against Barca or Man City.

    Yes, I am an old man. 50+ years, who enjoy computer games, when work, family and life justify it. But now EA has the idea than there is no room for old people in FUT anymore. I don’t have 8 to 10 hours a day to sit down and learn how to play this game and I am probably not fast enough anymore to move my fingers on the controller.
    it would be great if EA could make an effort and make the game fun again for us old men, maybe an amateur league.

    I lose games with like 5-7 goals. Then maybe I get one or two games where it's tight. 3-3 or 4-5. Then I am lucky and meet one in my own level. Then it can go both ways and its fun.

    WL is totally off limit for me this year

    This ain't no country for old men.
  • jbunnerz
    1314 posts Professional
    Look at the objectives compared to last year. EA have made the objectives too exact. Why have a cross objective for Thuram this week for example? if it were just wins there would be no need for people to drop down (or less).

    yes they got repetitive but looks at Icon swaps the most repetitive thing i have ever seen. Lower the conditions needed whether that be first owner cards, method of scoring, method of assisting. Sometimes less is more just keep it to assists or wins or 2 goals wins. This forcing players to use specific players CONSTANTLY is killing the game for me.

    I want to use players i enjoy instead of 3* weak foot french players, or force an assist with a defender. Let me play the game with teams i want with players i want instead of the trash Ligue 1 team because i havent packed an Mbappe or Neymar
  • I started in D7 this year, now I am D10 and games seems to getting harder and harder. I only meet online Messi now. It feels like that.

    They dripple around with my players, run faster than I fell my players can and defense as an Italian WC-team winner from 90’s.
    Last year I was playing D6 and D5. With help from the AI of course, I was winning sometimes against real good players in WL.

    But isn't that how football is?
    Sometimes the really poor teams win against Barca or Man City.

    Yes, I am an old man. 50+ years, who enjoy computer games, when work, family and life justify it. But now EA has the idea than there is no room for old people in FUT anymore. I don’t have 8 to 10 hours a day to sit down and learn how to play this game and I am probably not fast enough anymore to move my fingers on the controller.
    it would be great if EA could make an effort and make the game fun again for us old men, maybe an amateur league.

    I lose games with like 5-7 goals. Then maybe I get one or two games where it's tight. 3-3 or 4-5. Then I am lucky and meet one in my own level. Then it can go both ways and its fun.

    WL is totally off limit for me this year

    This ain't no country for old men.

    Just so you know, that is discrimination of old people.
Sign In or Register to comment.