Worst effing WL EVER.. Game has NEVER been worse.

MonkeySpanner
66 posts Park Captain
I played WL on friday... 🎃🎃🎃🎃
Played it yesterday.. even more 🎃🎃🎃🎃
Played it today... MEGA CRAP.

I CANNOT understand how the hell you can ruin a game like this.
They have to actually actively be trying to make it as bad as they possibly can.

Tackling doesnt work. Shooting doesnt work. Running doesnt work. Positioning doesnt work.
Not a single thing about the game is working this WL. The only thing that seems to work just fine is super high pressure and aggression for my opponents and there is nothing i can do about it.
My 90 plus paced players get caught up by parejos grandmother on a zimmerframe and since they cannot complete a pass of 5 yards there is absolutely no way to play your way out it.

And even in they manage to hit the pass once every 100 attempts the button delay of 3 seconds will make sure it is intercepted.

This game and EA can go and fuckthemselves.

Comments

• FijiBoy
    1321 posts Professional
    3mZgN4K.jpg

Tell me about it.
  • MaddMike3711
    12945 posts Has That Special Something
    I know the game is frustrating, just have to laugh it off sometimes. I lost 5 in a row yesterday, went outside and got some fresh air, came back and won 4 straight.

It’s just how the game goes, can’t let it get to you. :)
  • Habermas
    367 posts Sunday League Hero
    On PC it's been pretty good this weekend I think, but last weekend was horrible. It's like EA removed all the crap that was in the last patch and it's playable again this weekend , but not on console yet apparently
  • abhreebhu_45
    6876 posts Big Money Move
    A reason why i avoid it,,, just objectives keep me going
  • rezyy
    785 posts Semi-Pro
    More 🎃🎃🎃🎃 players complaining when they lose get a grip
  • Cbn
    1827 posts Play-Off Hero
    You guys remember the times when you had to manually track down runs
  • MedallionFC
    105 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    rezyy wrote: »
    More ❤️❤️❤️❤️ players complaining when they lose get a grip

Another player claiming they don’t lose, but never post their stats...
  • MedallionFC
    The issue is... you spend hours making your team better, mastering the game play (which is amazing by the way), learning all the moves. But it doesn’t matter, the game determines if you win or lose. Be honest, tell me if none of these have happened to you during a game..,
    - score right after the initial kickoff (first shot)
    - Get scored on RIGHT after you’ve just scored
    - Score/get scored on in the last 10 minutes of each half
    - Lose a 2-0 lead on 3 shots against
    - goalie rebounds save to your opponents player that is wide open
    - Defend against a cross, only for it to go to one of your opponents players, even though you have 3 defenders AND YOUR GOALIE stand and watch
    - Defender stops defending for a split second (doesn’t engage) to give your opponent an advantage.

If there are any more let me know. But this is why we complain. You can’t master a game that doesn’t let you master it.

• Paquetesousa
    2347 posts Fans' Favourite
    The issue is... you spend hours making your team better, mastering the game play (which is amazing by the way), learning all the moves. But it doesn’t matter, the game determines if you win or lose. Be honest, tell me if none of these have happened to you during a game..,
    - score right after the initial kickoff (first shot)
    - Get scored on RIGHT after you’ve just scored
    - Score/get scored on in the last 10 minutes of each half
    - Lose a 2-0 lead on 3 shots against
    - goalie rebounds save to your opponents player that is wide open
    - Defend against a cross, only for it to go to one of your opponents players, even though you have 3 defenders AND YOUR GOALIE stand and watch
    - Defender stops defending for a split second (doesn’t engage) to give your opponent an advantage.

If there are any more let me know. But this is why we complain. You can’t master a game that doesn’t let you master it.

The thing is: this game is not to be taken as an actual football representation.

If you try to play something that resembles actual football moves, passes, tactics, etc, you will lose.

It’s all about mastering whatever is included in gameplay to your advantage. Last year it were croquettas and scorpion crosses. This year is dragbacks and ball rolls...

As soon as this game is about football, I’ll be back.

While it goes on like this, I refuse to play it and you should do the same until EA realizes that selling Fifa Points masked by a sub-par game experience is not acceptable.
  • iamjonasjones
    184 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Ea need to nerf skill moves period. They should not be able to be chained like they are. Skill moves are almost never used in an actual match. You play FIFA and everyone can do these ridiculous moves all match long
  • First_touch87
    485 posts Sunday League Hero

Another player claiming they don’t lose, but never post their stats...

He’s right tho we all do it. I’ve scored a d conceded my fair share is terrible goals. The game is t a football game anymore it’s a trading game where growing men act like 19 year olds when the pull a top card. Only for that card to get done by a low level gold. The games needs a silver and bronze league of this came into the game I would never touch a gold card again. The problem is there is nothing out there that rival them so the can get away with it. Also people like Castro and Bateson being sent to events to review is the worst thing they can do. Then when the boy kurt speaks up he gets banned for telling the truth. Which is sad because they don’t want to hear the truth. Like always tho I’ll buy next years title
  • JWNYsg
    7006 posts Big Money Move
    I lost my last 9 games to finish 13 wins. Cruel
  • Skywalker XVII
    369 posts Sunday League Hero
    Horrible gameplay and super sweaty tactics everywhere this WL.

Failed to reach G1 for the first time this Fifa..
    And I was really trying this week and played my best team.

A bit annoying since last wl I got Elite 3 without even trying and using worse players, gameplay was a lot smoother though and maybe not everyone was going tryhard.
  • NinthFall
    2567 posts National Call-Up
    It's definitely a hard WL and I hate playing it but will play till 12 wins and quit. I think it might be my last wl this fifa
  • Lmjmartin
    75 posts Park Captain

Shut up knob head. I'd smash you up yet still have the same problems as the OP. We all know it. Let the guy rant without being a 🎃🎃🎃🎃 if that's possible
  • MedallionFC
    Seasons it a more realistic game mode because at least you can modify your formation to adjust your team. My season record is great, my FUT record is always .500
  • alvchong
    1784 posts Play-Off Hero
    JWNYsg wrote: »
    I lost my last 9 games to finish 13 wins. Cruel

I also... Finished at 13 wins....Lost too many close games and a few internet line cut off while won the game with DNF message and deducted my numbers of matches.
  • md00sh
    3 posts Ball Boy
    It is so awful. Don’t think I’ve ever seen it so bad.
  • MoeilijkeMan
    1895 posts Play-Off Hero
    9 outta 10 goals come from keeper deflections and scrimmages inside the box. Anyone else noticed? It’s literally the ugliest football I’ve seen with the gameplay this weekend. I’ve barely scored or conceded a nice goal in 25 matches.
  • GLAN12
    150 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    There was certainly something different about this weekend . It’s been lovely weather so I cba playing hardly any games Friday Saturday . I played 20 today , it can only be described as hell on Earth . I guess that’s what addiction is , you’re not enjoying it but you do it anyway
  • Jordi93
    538 posts An Exciting Prospect
    If they just made headers say 50% more effective you’d find a lot less people playing 1 depth drop back and the balance of play styles would be restored. I loved the fifa where you could use a proper 433 and whip balls in and score headers rather than sit there trying to chase someone around for the ball for half the game.
  • Jordi93
    538 posts An Exciting Prospect
    9 outta 10 goals come from keeper deflections and scrimmages inside the box. Anyone else noticed? It’s literally the ugliest football I’ve seen with the gameplay this weekend. I’ve barely scored or conceded a nice goal in 25 matches.

Lost 5 matches this weekend from keeper parry. It’s either that or constant run down the line and pass back and my AI stand around reading their newspaper.
  • MedallionFC
    Lmjmartin wrote: »

Shut up knob head. I'd smash you up yet still have the same problems as the OP. We all know it. Let the guy rant without being a ❤️❤️❤️❤️ if that's possible

Yes, of course you would smash me... Cause I would dominate the entire game and you would score 2 fluke goals in the last 10 minutes. Post your record tough guy. If you can’t, handle your ego and stop trolling posts that aren’t about how great you are.
  • BuZuS
    1521 posts Play-Off Hero
    The solution would be to stop playing then. You chose to whine like a little child on the internet, weird.
  • MedallionFC
    BuZuS wrote: »
    The solution would be to stop playing then. You chose to whine like a little child on the internet, weird.

True... have a reason for your rant dude

• MedallionFC
    Also. Easports Fifa wants the game to be like this, fine. But you cannot charge $89 and $129 for a game that you have little control on whether you win or lose. Charge $25, then I wouldn’t mind so much.
  • Kloral
    4006 posts National Call-Up
    I've lost 4 in a row for the first time EVER in any WK so far this year.
  • DannySTFC
    7614 posts League Winner
    Playing actual football is rarely rewarded. I admit I over play situations too often but I pass it around and play nice football, create an opening and the keeper makes an unreal save, launches it down field, 1v1 and my opponent scores, the game isn’t rewarding enough for good play, it’s about exploitation rather then ability, always has been and probably always will be.
  • MedallionFC
    DannySTFC wrote: »
    Playing actual football is rarely rewarded. I admit I over play situations too often but I pass it around and play nice football, create an opening and the keeper makes an unreal save, launches it down field, 1v1 and my opponent scores, the game isn’t rewarding enough for good play, it’s about exploitation rather then ability, always has been and probably always will be.

Bingo. That’s why it should only be $25.00. It can be exploited to easilly