Anyone else having these type of games?

Decee
587 posts An Exciting Prospect
edited April 25
You know the type of games where you are absolutely cruising, smashing your opponent, the type of opponent that cant even string two passes together and then suddenly before you know it they smash 3/4 goals past you.

I know this sometimes happens but I've noticed this has happened a hell of a lot the last two weekends. Far more than usual.

I'm usually pretty good at seeing a game out but it's like they turn on beast mode or something.

Comments

• Decee wrote: »
    You know the type of games where you are absolutely cruising, smashing your opponent, the type of opponent that cant even string two passes together and then suddenly before you know it they smash 3/4 goals past you.

I know this sometimes happens but I've noticed this has happened a hell of a lot the last two weekends. Far more than usual.

I'm usually pretty good at seeing a game out but it's like they turn on beast mode or something.

Your not alone buddy. I’m currently 3-13 in WL and l ❤️❤️❤️❤️ you not, this has happened in EVERY game so far. Absolutely destroying my opponent but can’t get that goal. After the goal does eventually come, I’m get pinned back in my box like beast modes suddenly turnt on, l lose my lead, the opponent reverts back to being ❤️❤️❤️❤️, and l lose 👍🏽
  • Pooter
    4802 posts Big Money Move
    I think they do it in purpose to let you have a false sense of security

Someone did that to me, then put an icon and Maeda on, but unfortunately for him/her they still lost
  • Decee
    587 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Decee wrote: »

Your not alone buddy. I’m currently 3-13 in WL and l ❤️❤️❤️❤️ you not, this has happened in EVERY game so far. Absolutely destroying my opponent but can’t get that goal. After the goal does eventually come, I’m get pinned back in my box like beast modes suddenly turnt on, l lose my lead, the opponent reverts back to being ❤️❤️❤️❤️, and l lose 👍🏽

I get that sometimes it can happen. Maybe someone has come on cold or they change their tactics but it's the regularity of this happening. It's like they suddenly play like me and I suddenly play like them.
  • CJW1992
    191 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I had a game earlier where I was 2-1 up at half time ( I had 13 shots 9 on target he had 2/2, I had 62% possession and was pounding him) second half he scored 5 goals from 6 shots to beat me 6-4. I still had 60+ possesion in the second half too , was crazy
  • Boysie91
    11831 posts Has That Special Something
    I just lost 1-0 to a guy who had 3 shots 0 on target. I had 17 shots his stegan saved everything on target. Worse thing is i conceded because the game wouldn't let me select the defender I wanted again 😠
  • garmak
    299 posts Sunday League Hero
    Same story here.
  • Bamboozle
    271 posts Sunday League Hero
    I play a lot of games like this