Y'all complain when people relegate but it's the only way

SmokeSwift1
4385 posts National Call-Up
edited April 2020
Trying to do icon swaps in div 1 because my first owner teams are pretty strong. That was a big mistake and trying to do the right thing has screwed me over.Over 2 hours of searching for games i got ONLY 3 games and i lost all because it was against people using main teams.
I don't mind doing icon swaps against similar ranked players but waiting 10-20 minutes for one game which you can lose sucks. Even if you win, you have to wait another 10-20 minutes for another game.
I give up am gonna relegate to div 4, finish all the tokens then stay there but there is no point in being in Division 1
Call of duty has 150 players in game and you wait like only 1 minute.
We have all these friendly modes so they can't create a mode just for objective and stuff?? Where all those doing swaps and objectives play each other.
Post edited by SmokeSwift1 on

Comments

• kraid
    7637 posts League Winner
    Started last set in div 1, finished in div 2. Took longer then in div 3 or 4 but wasn’t in a rush. Definitely doable but not as efficient.
  • TheTataGuy
    3888 posts National Call-Up
    It's true. There's litteraly no point in doing swaps or objectives in div 1.. when you reach reach rank 1 in div 1 you get 80k, and in div 4 you get something like 60k? I understand it's frustrating for the lower div players, but there's 0 reason for top players to do objectives in div 1.

Only think I do think if someone relegates themselves, give the other people the win at least, Especially when they're doing an objective
  • TheTataGuy
    3888 posts National Call-Up
    kraid wrote: »
    Started last set in div 1, finished in div 2. Took longer then in div 3 or 4 but wasn’t in a rush. Definitely doable but not as efficient.

I've done 1/2 objectives in div 1, only because I didt feel like relegating, but especially with swaps I relegate myself tot div 4/5, then you basically win every match.. Shouldn't be this way but there's litteraly no point in doing objectives in high divs
  • Futfanatic
    15984 posts World Class
    Dave2791 wrote: »
    But but, I can do gold 1 with a silver squad, and elite 1 with a god squad, and I don't need to prove anything to anyone, yet I still tag people who didn't believe in me in my show off thread, and then I go mentioning how I got gold 1 with a silver 1 squad in several threads.

Guess who I am......?

Noooo noooo are you serious? Same guy? @MHoney1234 gotta see this...
  • SmokeSwift1
    But but, I can do gold 1 with a silver squad, and elite 1 with a god squad, and I don't need to prove anything to anyone, yet I still tag people who didn't believe in me in my show off thread, and then I go mentioning how I got gold 1 with a silver 1 squad in several threads.

Guess who I am......?

So i have finished elite 1 before, finished 19 wins with silver team but has that got anything to do with division 1 rivals wait times. No one should wait 20 minutes plus for one game. Objectives should have a mode where everybody doing it play each other. So you just sound salty.
  • Jdizzle
    3044 posts National Call-Up
    edited April 2020
    Yeah i used to say that teams didn't matter that much for swaps but some of these end game players change your mind.
  • Yoesi
    721 posts Semi-Pro
    Who cares to listen to those little cry babies nagging about others relegating themselves....I sure don`t.
  • Jobiwan
    3836 posts National Call-Up

Guess who I am......?

So i have finished elite 1 before, finished 19 wins with silver team but has that got anything to do with division 1 rivals wait times. No one should wait 20 minutes plus for one game. Objectives should have a mode where everybody doing it play each other. So you just sound salty.

I thought the same at first myself but then those people in div 9-10 would just get hammered every game and never get an icon. If it's taking ages to find a game they should just widen the search a bit to include div 2 say and then it wouldn't take as long...
  • Delboy13710
    10219 posts Has That Special Something
    Told you guys earlier most of div1 players don’t even live there because of objectives. Hence the 100 rivals relegation threads on the forums, rivals Is easier this year .

Take away objectives and you have a completely different div1 .
  • Jdizzle
    3044 posts National Call-Up
    edited April 2020
    Yoesi wrote: »
    Who cares to listen to those little cry babies nagging about others relegating themselves....I sure don`t.

It's funny to bait them though. :D
  • HulkSmashPotato
    1470 posts Play-Off Hero
    It's no different to ea doing it, they have been fixing games for years......we all have the 6 times hitting the post 30 shots to 3 or the random pass that makes no sense or derender running the wrong way
  • graff26lfc
    949 posts Professional
    In fairness its no better down here in div 9 full of self relegaters 😊
  • Pooter
    4802 posts Big Money Move
    Do you need the cards for Div 1?
  • SmokeSwift1
    graff26lfc wrote: »
    In fairness its no better down here in div 9 full of self relegaters 😊

Yeah but you get games immediately. So soon as you losing, you can quit and play another game. Eventually you will finish. Not waiting 20 minutes plus for one game
  • Hitb1404
    392 posts Sunday League Hero
    Division 9 players. See you soon. Here I go againXD
  • SmokeSwift1
    Pooter wrote: »

What do you mean? Of course i picked Zanetti,Van Der Sar and doing Maldini now.
  • Dave2791
    1455 posts Play-Off Hero
    MHoney1234 wrote: »
    Futfanatic wrote: »

Guess who I am......?

Lol mans just looking for bait.

Been at 2200-2300 SP + all year I do the swaps, win some, lose some, but most of the dudes quit after the first goal and vice versa. OP just wants an easy ride. Never had an issue finding games either.
    Jdizzle wrote: »
    Yeah i used to say that teams didn't matter that much for swaps but some of these end game players change your mind.

Isn’t one end game player in swaps this time.

They don’t mate. They’d rather spend an hour relegating. Anyone who does this is genuinely embarrassing. Just play the game

@MHoney1234
    But he's only doing it cause he has to wait 20 minutes. And that's why he's going all the way down to division 4. Cause he knows you also have to wait 20 minutes in divisions 2 and 3....lol
  • number7rocky
    8560 posts League Winner
    edited April 2020

Guess who I am......?

Been at 2200-2300 SP + all year I do the swaps, win some, lose some, but most of the dudes quit after the first goal and vice versa. OP just wants an easy ride. Never had an issue finding games either.

They don’t mate. They’d rather spend an hour relegating. Anyone who does this is genuinely embarrassing. Just play the game

@MHoney1234
    But he's only doing it cause he has to wait 20 minutes. And that's why he's going all the way down to division 4. Cause he knows you also have to wait 20 minutes in divisions 2 and 3....lol

I relegated a couple weeks ago for the first time ever because D1 was so horrible to play, plus it stops me grinding the ultimate packs to get nothing but sbc fodder every week from them. I done icon swaps in D1 and it was manageable if you did it straight away when 80% of teams was doing the same but after a couple weeks your going to be facing people's god squads so then it's a different story.

Its a pain for objectives in div 1 though so most of the time I didn't bother doing them. I didn't even play rivals this week because there was no ultimate packs to grind, if there's any objective cards I want during tots it should be alot easier though in d4.

Only time I had trouble finding games was during unsociable hours (UK time)
  • SmokeSwift1
    edited April 2020

Guess who I am......?

nogames.png

@MHoney1234 Don't know what your agenda is against me. I said i didn't relegate because i have kept every single usuable player the whole year for swaps so i have stacked first owner teams so am not using some 75 rated players. The problem wait times is just too long for a game. I'm in NA region (Canada) so less players especially in DIV 1 but being 2300+ skill rating and finding games right away is a big lie. Streamers don't play rivals in high divisions because half the stream would be searching for a game. I did both Politano,Bellarabi and Bakayoko all in DIV 1 and they were much harder objectives with low driven goals and crosses than just winning a game.

@Dave2791 Also going from Division 1 to Division 2. You won't magically get games right away in division 2. Its the pretty much the same plus i win 5 games im back in division 1. I want to do my swaps in one sitting. Leaving as soon as i go 2 goals behind etc but i shouldn't have to wait 10-20 minutes to match another game. What is embarrassing is that Call of Duty has 150 players in a game but you wait less than 1 minute to play a game but fifa high division takes ages. I have it on stream, spent 10+ minute fora game, go 2 behind quit asap then have to search another 10 minutes+ for another game.

This is not rocket science. Am in Division 1 if there is no one in Division 1 online just match me to the closest person and adjust the skill rating deduction. Like say if i play a division 4 player. I only gain 5 skill rating if i win but lose 40 if i lose and vice versa. That's all it takes. I want to play fifa 6 hours straight and grind for Maldini, i don't want a third of those 6 hours to be searching for a game. Watching a movie right now and relegating with my second screen. When i reach division 4, i will play till i get Maldini because i don't want half my gaming session to be searching for games. If you don't get this, i don't care.

Heck i will even stay in div 4 because those ultimate packs are trash haven't got anything since February of being in div 1. At least i get squad fitness in Div 4. Div 1 isn't even rewarding or worth it. Wait times are too long but still rank 1 is still 24k pretty much the same as div 4 where you get games right away/

• MHoney1234
    10339 posts Has That Special Something

Guess who I am......?

nogames.png

@MHoney1234 Don't know what your agenda is against me. I said i didn't relegate because i have kept every single usuable player the whole year for swaps so i have stacked first owner teams so am not using some 75 rated players. The problem wait times is just too long for a game. I'm in NA region (Canada) so less players especially in DIV 1 but being 2300+ skill rating and finding games right away is a big lie. Streamers don't play rivals in high divisions because half the stream would be searching for a game. I did both Politano,Bellarabi and Bakayoko all in DIV 1 and they were much harder objectives with low driven goals and crosses than just winning a game.

@Dave2791 Also going from Division 1 to Division 2. You won't magically get games right away in division 2. Its the pretty much the same plus i win 5 games im back in division 1. I want to do my swaps in one sitting. Leaving as soon as i go 2 goals behind etc but i shouldn't have to wait 10-20 minutes to match another game. What is embarrassing is that Call of Duty has 150 players in a game but you wait less than 1 minute to play a game but fifa high division takes ages. I have it on stream, spent 10+ minute fora game, go 2 behind quit asap then have to search another 10 minutes+ for another game.

This is not rocket science. Am in Division 1 if there is no one in Division 1 online just match me to the closest person and adjust the skill rating deduction. Like say if i play a division 4 player. I only gain 5 skill rating if i win but lose 40 if i lose and vice versa. That's all it takes. I want to play fifa 6 hours straight and grind for Maldini, i don't want a third of those 6 hours to be searching for a game. Watching a movie right now and relegating with my second screen. When i reach division 4, i will play till i get Maldini because i don't want half my gaming session to be searching for games. If you don't get this, i don't care.

Heck i will even stay in div 4 because those ultimate packs are trash haven't got anything since February of being in div 1. At least i get squad fitness in Div 4. Div 1 isn't even rewarding or worth it. Wait times are too long but still rank 1 is still 24k pretty much the same as div 4 where you get games right away/

I have no agenda against you. You and others keep tagging me in your posts.
  • mickw356
    303 posts Sunday League Hero

Guess who I am......?

@MHoney1234

As a casual player this is the biggest problem for me and adds to the problems the game already has, playing a much better player than division suggests just doesn't allow it to be competitive or fun.

For me these objectives need scrapping or offer better rewards from them depending on division. Saying that its not all the players fault if ea are happy to allow it to happen
  • mickw356
    303 posts Sunday League Hero
    Only way I can think would be to offer a different matching system for those wanting to compete these objectives or moving them fully to squad battles
  • PirateW
    537 posts An Exciting Prospect

What do you mean? Of course i picked Zanetti,Van Der Sar and doing Maldini now.
    Do you think you're good enough for Div 1 without using icons*?

Yes? Congratulations, but why are you wasting your time and stressing over getting a card you don't need?

*not just the quality/rating of the card, but also the chemistry links they create.

And then there are people who are good enough to get to Div 1 without using icons, but can't get there because of the people who do.
  • SomeNextGuy
    4785 posts Big Money Move
    edited April 2020
    Objectives are such an ordeal, especially for a sub par icon.

In those hours and hours of grinding away playing tedious squad battles, or playing against God squads trying to score with some Vietnamese strikers. I could have painted my bedroom walls and watched them dry six or seven times. Or counted every blade of grass in my garden. You know, productive and more exciting stuff.
  • Knowlesdinho
    15133 posts World Class
    Objectives are such an ordeal, especially for a sub par icon.

In those hours and hours of grinding away playing tedious squad battles, or playing against God squads trying to score with some Vietnamese strikers. I could have painted my bedroom walls and watched them dry six or seven times. Or counted every blade of grass in my garden. You know, productive and more exciting stuff.

Don't you have a patio?
  • sparky123
    399 posts Sunday League Hero
    I’m in Div 5 and played a game in rivals with my main team and came up against someone doing the icon swaps. Was clearly a better player than me and beat me 3-1, fair play to him. But it was the shushing after every goal, watching the replays, pausing after he scored and wanting me to quit and then sending me a message after saying how crap at the game I am as I couldn’t beat him with my main team....