And regret?

2 for me
RTTF mbabu and BD bakayoko

I hate to play against them

Whats you’res?

Comments

• limjitwe
    8176 posts League Winner
    Mbabu for me as well. It was early game and I wasn’t too focused on the seasons objectives
  • ICUP
    4293 posts National Call-Up
    Everything between December - End of March.

Missed most of the player moments card I would have done like Bernado Silva
  • GTaylor
    813 posts Semi-Pro
    Disappointed I never did Simon in Futmas, think that will be rectified tonight.
  • Diem
    296 posts Sunday League Hero
    Futmas De Gea for me. Was saving my (limited) ammo for 'something'. Won't make that mistake again, will just do it next time.

Honourable mention for Kent. Not that bothered but everyone else seems to have done him :)
  • Wegonaget
    167 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Diem wrote: »
    Futmas De Gea for me. Was saving my (limited) ammo for 'something'. Won't make that mistake again, will just do it next time.

Honourable mention for Kent. Not that bothered but everyone else seems to have done him :)

De gea was bad so you didn't miss out
  • Diggy
    14739 posts Has That Special Something
    Icon SBCs
  • Kellnerr
    3618 posts National Call-Up
    David Villa SBC, don't need him anymore but could have used him for months.
  • MrMTFC
    841 posts Semi-Pro
    For me it was Kent but glad I didn't do him now, initially I wanted him but when I see everyone try to get you with his pace it gets old and can't really like him. Still regret not doing fb hulk and rttf mbabu though
  • regia5bg
    891 posts Semi-Pro
    I missed David Luiz FB because I felt it was expensive and something better would have dropped as BPL CB (it didn't happen...).

I chose Forrest instead of Kent because of the rating and the fact I rated Celtic far more probable to progress than Rangers.

I missed Konate RTTF because "I'm not even sure they'll progress from the group", and ironically with Angelino moving to RB it would have been a perfect chemistry pair, also very easy to link with other French players.

Only 'free' objective players missed in the season: Dzeko Scream & Ziyech. I did everyone else with no problem, just playing matches with adapted teams, in VI division (despite I'd be potentially better).
  • Thunder001
    692 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Lala or malcuit, running a French team at the mo and there's no decent RB.