Help for a rookie

Hello everyone!
I am new to the forum and also to FIFA 20. I was looking for tutorials but I couldn't find anything for switch and I would like to improve my game. I always have the same problems, I can't dribble, it's hard for me to attack by the centre, I don't defend well...
Do you know how I can learn the commands well and improve?

Thanks!

Comments

• ZiaFC
    168 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Check out the fifa 18 tutorials by the fifasolved you tube channel. They are for console but about 90% of the info is useable and transfers to switch even for 20. It worth a shot.
  • I will! Thanks!

ZiaFC wrote: »
    Check out the fifa 18 tutorials by the fifasolved you tube channel. They are for console but about 90% of the info is useable and transfers to switch even for 20. It worth a shot.

• LordVader
    100 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    SImilarly I search for FIFA19 videos on YouTube. Since FIFA20 was a legacy, those videos are not relevant.

I am not even close to being a good player but I'd be happy to play a friendly game and help out on the basics.
  • Thanks!
    It would be great to play a game! Please add me
    SW-5768-7343-9397

LordVader wrote: »
    SImilarly I search for FIFA19 videos on YouTube. Since FIFA20 was a legacy, those videos are not relevant.

I am not even close to being a good player but I'd be happy to play a friendly game and help out on the basics.

• mikepg
    22 posts Ball Boy
    edited April 25
    Post edited by mikepg on
  • munchie63
    3461 posts National Call-Up
    Your opponent prob has CBs on Dtop Back and a CDM in frint of them on stay back / cut passing lanes.
    Try diffetent formations. 1 ST with 2 Cams behind can overload them. Or try a few quick passes to draw the CB out of position.
    or exploit the wings.

Different formations is worth trying first. See what suits you.

And slow down with yiyr dribbling. Dont just sprint into them.