Team of the season

Gingerboaby83
315 posts Sunday League Hero
So with our lack of promos the last 2 months what are the chances we get or don’t get tots? We got it last year when we had less but we also got fut birthday last year. If it goes like totw has then we won’t get it. But it’s also a good cash grab for ea so I’m completely undecided

Comments

• cz3
    33 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Hope to have the promotion
  • Gingerboaby83
    I hope we do as well. Wonder if roger will know if it’s coming?
  • Gingerboaby83
    @EA_Roger do you have any info yet on whether switch will have team of the season?
  • Gingerboaby83
    edited April 22
    The silence is not good news. I have my doubts about tots
  • Mackie17
    8467 posts League Winner
    Feel bad for switch players barely got half the game
  • Gingerboaby83
    Mackie17 wrote: »
    Feel bad for switch players barely got half the game

Believe it or not it was a big improvement on fifa 19. We got more content up until future stars but since then we’ve had nothing. Shame as the game is really good to play and user base for fut has doubled from this time last year.
  • Gingerboaby83
    Still no word on this. Hopefully we get it but I fear we won’t. Again the lack of word from ea on this is not good.
  • Prettyfly
    242 posts Sunday League Hero
    @EA_Roger what’s the problem with giving us a simple answer please ?? Seem you like to just ignore most of our requests for information? I won’t be bothering with the switch edition again as the support this past few months in terms of problems with servers, very little in way of new promos and lack of responses fro EA has been nothing but shambolic
  • EA_Roger
    1242 posts EA Community Manager
    I'll try to get an answer for you on this but no promises, if I don't get a reply you'll probably have to wait until the promo is live before knowing.
  • Prettyfly
    242 posts Sunday League Hero
    Hallelujah a reply... kidding aside thank you for the response it’s appreciated we are only small community on switch so if you can just give us some updates from time to time this would get rid of a lot of switch users frustrations
  • Gingerboaby83
    EA_Roger wrote: »
    I'll try to get an answer for you on this but no promises, if I don't get a reply you'll probably have to wait until the promo is live before knowing.

Thanks roger. I’m not expecting team of the season so far but to get some kind of answer if we are getting the main part of it would be good, Like ea did with futmas when we got told that we would be getting it. I know it’s not your fault the lack of communication we get but you are the only person who tries to help us, I’ve had terrible experiences with ea support.

Just tell us the truth as well yes or no if you find out. User base has doubled in size since this time last year and I think ea has a chance to grow this game on switch to be totally unique from other consoles. Thanks mate
  • EA_Roger
    1242 posts EA Community Manager
    Can confirm that TOTSSF will be on switch :smile:
  • Gingerboaby83
    EA_Roger wrote: »
    Can confirm that TOTSSF will be on switch :smile:

@EA_Roger thanks for finding this out for us. Your efforts are greatly appreciated by us all.

Can we possibly make this a thing going forward? If switch gets fifa 21 could you take a few minutes to post on the switch forums whether or not we are getting promos.

• cz3
    33 posts Last Pick at the Park
    All right!!!!!! TOTSSF are available