• Futgol
    348 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited April 2020
    09ee9b0f3fa4d67da86c00fe57a69d3d.jpg
    d6cf863237d4edb322eb8e88fd2336d7.png
    Too much potential Flashback cards :o
  • Scutch
    21981 posts Club Captain
    Every year I'm usually hyped for TOTS, but this year I'd just rather have Icons I think. Don't seem to be as interested in TOTS cards.
  • Flamstead
    3689 posts National Call-Up
    freakjas wrote: »
    Are all the leagues cheaper or just the sudamericana one?
    Did the first 4 for 12k and packed multiple 1-3k Silvers from other leagues so i feel like other leagues aren‘t as cheap rn

Leagues aren't cheap because more people are doing to stock pile packs for TOTS.
    ColeWorld wrote: »
    Miranda yes or no. This is the question

I think we will see more CSL special cards so I'd say yes for sure.
  • ColeWorld
    16528 posts World Class
    Online classes are class lel
  • jenksiee123
    26208 posts Player of the Year
    Ter Stegen would be 👌

Can see Wan-Bissaka getting one as well with the GGMU hype.
  • Hicksy2011
    19108 posts World Class
    Fabinho surely getting a flashback during TOTS at some point
  • freakjas
    14731 posts Has That Special Something
    Yeah I don’t think care about any of the mc flashbacks lmao
  • RBailss
    14732 posts Has That Special Something
    Harj96 wrote: »
    RBailss wrote: »
    639f3ea7267fd2fb7c6f2ad6ea29379b.jpg

Kent back in the team >:)
    How’d you find ake?

@Harj96 very good, I need a left footeb CB & he fits the bill. Plays way above his stats.
  • RBailss
    14732 posts Has That Special Something
    Futgol wrote: »
    @RBailss How is PM Gerrard ?

@Futgol Haven't tried him yet but he was brilliant in draft the other day.
  • Salty P3anut
    12234 posts Has That Special Something
    ColeWorld wrote: »
    Miranda yes or no. This is the question

Big yes
  • iSptmnky
    15604 posts World Class
    Icons >>>> TOTS
  • Scutch
    21981 posts Club Captain
    iSptmnky wrote: »
    Icons >>>> TOTS

+Infinity
  • Salty P3anut
    12234 posts Has That Special Something
    Scutch wrote: »
    Every year I'm usually hyped for TOTS, but this year I'd just rather have Icons I think. Don't seem to be as interested in TOTS cards.

Yeah I’m feeling the same, want icons or fut bday players unless they change skill moves and weak Foots on tots
  • Scutch wrote: »

I was the same and had like 3-4 PIMs in my team. I now have zero and using more French players :joy:
  • Finesse_4days
    17904 posts World Class

I agree to an extent, but if I get Reds Like Tots VVD or KDB they will sure as hell make the team also will be fun if they do guaranteed tots sbcs like usual, also a lot of good cards like Moses Simon , Ilicic ect for an affordable price will be accessible to a lot of players who can't afford top icons and will be nice to atleast have as subs if they don't make your team.
  • freakjas
    iSptmnky wrote: »
    Icons >>>> TOTS

Naaaaah. There’s usually a ton of fun cards you usually would never see or use in tots.
    Maybe it’s just a personal preference but since I love trying new cards tots is always a ton of fun to me simply cause there’s a lot of cards to try.

• Scutch
    21981 posts Club Captain
    hoban95 wrote: »

I was the same and had like 3-4 PIMs in my team. I now have zero and using more French players :joy:

I did that, sold them all except PIM Van der Sar. Now I've re-bought prime Robeto Carlos and PIM Zambrotta, got PIM Koeman as my CDM (he's fantastic), 89 Eusebio is back and hoping to get a SS CR7 for under 1.5m today if possible. Sold Birthday Mbappe last night for 3.83m (there were 3 under 3.72m so that was weird) and currently got PIM Henry up for sale.

I did that, sold them all except PIM Van der Sar. Now I've re-bought prime Robeto Carlos and PIM Zambrotta, got PIM Koeman as my CDM (he's fantastic), 89 Eusebio is back and hoping to get a SS CR7 for under 1.5m today if possible. Sold Birthday Mbappe last night for 3.83m (there were 3 under 3.72m so that was weird) and currently got PIM Henry up for sale.

Wow you got lucky with Mbappe there!

He's a player that i might look at if he drops a lot more during TOTS. My aim is to have around 4M ish and loads of fodder to spend on a team that should already have Moments Eden, Birthday Griez, Moments Sandro, PIM Cannavaro, FB Boateng and swaps VDS.
  • Hicksy2011
    19108 posts World Class
    I just need to see the TOTS options to be honest
    FUT birthday might have caused me more of an issue than I thought though for TOTS
    I mean really with FB Di Maria and prime Butra I have two quality quality untradeable strikers both with 5* WF
    The list of guys that could upgrade them is going to be short and also would require 1m+ which I don’t really have running around at the moment
    Maybe once I see some Orsic type OP players that I can link in with icons I’ll get hyped
  • Scutch
    21981 posts Club Captain

He's a player that i might look at if he drops a lot more during TOTS. My aim is to have around 4M ish and loads of fodder to spend on a team that should already have Moments Eden, Birthday Griez, Moments Sandro, PIM Cannavaro, FB Boateng and swaps VDS.

Yeah I didn't necessarily want to sell Mbappe but realisation hit that I'm not good enough to warrant using him to his full ability. I'm just going to go back to his TOTGS version as he'd be used as a wide CAM anyway. Bit of a waste having the birthday one out there.
  • sofyanm
    8549 posts League Winner
    Rafael done
  • Manutelli
    25217 posts Player of the Year

That looks absolutely garbage
  • GL
    17169 posts World Class
    Fifa 19 Flashback Rabiot > Prime Gullit never forget

Yeah I didn't necessarily want to sell Mbappe but realisation hit that I'm not good enough to warrant using him to his full ability. I'm just going to go back to his TOTGS version as he'd be used as a wide CAM anyway. Bit of a waste having the birthday one out there.

Ah right, i'm bang average at the game at best and i want him for striker.
  • Manutelli wrote: »

That looks absolutely garbage

Why you chatting about a potential FB Chiellini. How dare you.
  • ORANGEeffect05
    27427 posts Player of the Year
    Gyan_33 wrote: »
    Guess who got in TOTS MC a few years ago @ORANGEeffect05 :smirk:

37eb895567e45a6dd6ad5e1ce083560e.jpg

Plz @ea
  • freakjas
    >:)

MCsesSQ.png
  • Jackadinho
    2321 posts Fans' Favourite